PDA

View Full Version : New Guy!!

heythatsaaron
Feb 27, 2013, 11:49 PM
Hey, I just joined this forum tonight. I'm glad to see there's other people in the world like me haha. Here's some basic info about me copied from my profile to give you a little snippet of who I am:

I accepted that I was bi when I was 25. It can be a mind fuck from time to time, but I try to just go with the flow and not stress it. I am out for the most part. I don't flaunt that I'm bi but I also don't deny or hide it either. I seem to have a stronger emotional connection with women as far as relationships go, but I definitely find both sexually attracted.

Just for kicks; what I'm attracted to:

Women: Brunette, Short, Slim to Petite. A good chill personality who doesn't take life too seriously or too high maintanence.

Men: Slim, Athletic build. Good looks. Mostly masculine with "gay" tendencies. Someone who I could chill with.

Thanks for reading about me!

niftyshellshock
Feb 28, 2013, 3:52 AM
Hey, that's Aaron!

;p

Welcome! I accepted that I was bi when I was 18, I had my first experience then. Several months later, I decided that I had enjoyed that and I should be open about it. I kept in the closet for the most part, but the close friends that wanted to ask, I told them. Now my approach is, "If people ask, I'll tell 'em, if not, it's none of their business!"

As a fellow masc with gay tendencies, I welcome you!

heythatsaaron
Mar 4, 2013, 12:22 PM
Also, I'm looking to make friends so if anyone is in the Columbus, Ohio area send me a message!

VZR1800
Mar 4, 2013, 12:27 PM
I've felt the urges since like 18 but repressed them, sadly. At 51 I have finally let loose. My wife told me she wants a divorce seven months ago, but happily we are still on friendly terms. I had my first M2M Friday night. Have a meet with a guy from this site one day this week, and told him he is free to come over here any time and take advantage of me, hope he does just that. I suspect I have gay tendencies, and am absolutely anal about staying slim, fit and light weight. Hard exercise every day along with some stretches goes a long way. Been poking my ass and eating my own cum all of my life, so yeah, gay tendencies, just never acted on them.

Late changer I suppose, but better late than never. I still got the fire, and aim to make the most of it before it wanes.