PDA

View Full Version : Have You Swallowed Cum The Last 7 Days?

Pages : [1] 2

Brian
Feb 27, 2013, 3:02 PM
I don't usually start threads like this, but I am just curious, and a bit randy, is all.

- Drew :paw:

ps. The poll is private, your vote is not displayed.

VZR1800
Feb 27, 2013, 3:03 PM
My own. About once a week is typical for me.

Neils
Feb 27, 2013, 3:39 PM
^^^ ditto ^^^ though I'll explain that eating my own is my way to live the fantasy and minimize the risk of getting outed by sexing it up with another man.

prefer_6
Feb 27, 2013, 3:57 PM
Same here, my own typically once a week sometimes more. Not opposed to swallowing someone else, just doubt I will likely get that chance.

pjlcjh1
Feb 27, 2013, 4:56 PM
Just yesterday..met a new friend. Not on this site. We met and chatted several times before we took the plunge. It was worth taking the time to make sure the chemistry was right. It looks like it will be a regular thing...he's a heavy cummer to! I like that.

Gearbox
Feb 27, 2013, 4:58 PM
No, I very uneconomically spend a fortune washing it off my quilt cover when it drips off me.lol

tenni
Feb 27, 2013, 5:03 PM
na...I need more pineapple...lol

kscupl
Feb 27, 2013, 7:14 PM
I've happily cleaned my wife up twice this week after filling her with cum. :bigrin:

ckman314
Feb 27, 2013, 7:22 PM
Monday night took a nice thick load from a guy about 21 or 22 and the local bookstore by my house

Dog62
Feb 27, 2013, 10:11 PM
Not in the last 7 day.....but ask me again on Friday. I was on Yahoo Messenger last night when my friend came online. After a few minutes of chit chat the conversation went like this:

bartman: You available Friday?
Dog62: this friday? Possibly. why? Have something on your mind?
bartman: Yes, you sucking my dick
Dog62: i could be talked into it
bartman: Sounds good
Last message received on 2/27 at 12:19 AM
Dog62: It seems you enjoy having your own personal cumslut
bartman: Yes I do. Let me know what time is good for u.
Dog62: i'll be working near the house. almost any time is good
bartman: Ok. is 10 good?
Dog62: 10 is fine,
bartman: ok be on your knees when I get there. I will try not to get any cum on your clothes.
Dog62: lol so you want me on my knees?
bartman: Yes. I'm thinking you on your knees as I fuck your mouth
Dog62: oh really? That's what you were thinking?
bartman: Yes I was
Dog62: hmm....might be fun
bartman: Good and it will be fun.
Dog62: LOL you're that confident?
bartman: confident that you are a good little cocksucker and enjoy sucking my dick
bartman: and unless you want to go back to work wearing my cum I know you will swallow it all
See u Friday.
bartman has signed out. (2/27/2013 12:27 AM)
So, it looks like I will be able to say "YES" at about 11am Friday. So, is it ok if I just vote "yes"now?

ExSailor
Feb 27, 2013, 10:14 PM
I am not sure? Have you Drew?

gabriel_knight
Feb 28, 2013, 6:32 AM
Sadly not :(

firebird19
Feb 28, 2013, 9:27 AM
YES I DID , went over to a friends house and stayed on his dick (BJ) and it did not take long ! I never had any blow in my mouth before and thought I would not be able to handle it ? But I love it and cant wait for the next time !

luvcock400
Feb 28, 2013, 10:23 AM
Yes last night I sucked my regular's 8.5 inch dick
Sucked him off in my car,we were parked on the highway by his house. I took all of cum down my throat. Mmmm so good

bi4asplay
Feb 28, 2013, 10:27 AM
No cum or pussy either, Damn it.

ohbimale
Feb 28, 2013, 10:32 AM
I have a friend with benefits who likes his cock sucked at least once a week and I am happy to do it and swallow his cum.

Waylon
Feb 28, 2013, 11:22 AM
Yes, exactly one week ago today and he is becoming a regular date every other week or so. He is very hot, well-built and well-hung too. I enjoy his company and it is a pleasure. (he does too.)

Bisexual Explorer
Feb 28, 2013, 12:44 PM
I have swallowed my own, but that doesn't count in my book. Reading this thread is making my randy and horny. By next week, I expect to be able to say Yes

Realist
Feb 28, 2013, 1:56 PM
Nope, it's been about 4 years for me!

69luvr
Feb 28, 2013, 1:58 PM
I try to get some everyday. its so habit forming!

happymex
Feb 28, 2013, 3:23 PM
Yes, I swallowed Some on Tuesday and hope to swallow more tonight. I love it when the cock shoots it's load into my mouth. Yummmy!!

sterculius
Feb 28, 2013, 3:26 PM
Yes I have. My wife went to Florida for a week to visit relatives. The day she left my regular feeder sent over one of his friends and instructed me to give him a blowjob. That was on Tuesday morning. That same afternoon my feeder stopped by for a quick blowjob on his way home from work. On Wednesday, I invited over a guy with whom I had been exchanging emails for a while but who I had never met and I gave him a blowjob. After he left, I jerked off and swallowed my own cum. The first guy wants to come by for a repeat blowjob tomorrow morning and my feeder is sending over two more of his friends for me to blow together later in the afternoon. I have already swallowed four loads of cum and I'm looking forward to at least three more.

VZR1800
Feb 28, 2013, 3:30 PM
New term here. Binge cum drinker. Just wow! I only ask for one. ;-)

lizard-lix
Feb 28, 2013, 6:07 PM
Yep! My own tho. On the road for work, so only hand to mouth :-) At home I sometimes get to slurp it out of my wife after. yum!

byinky
Mar 1, 2013, 6:17 AM
Tuesday, I often save my cum in medium size syringe without the needle and immediately freeze it. I can add to it as I want. when the urge comes I hold it in my hand to thaw, and when the moment is just right I squirt it in my mouth and love it. taste is fresh and creamy. Wouldn't mind finding me a guy that would feed me his now and then. so I could have the taste of dick too. You know, like cake and ice cream...

BiPantylover
Mar 1, 2013, 11:45 AM
it's been a month and I really want some to swallow.

VZR1800
Mar 1, 2013, 12:53 PM
Just swallowed some of my own a few minutes ago. Jo session with a guy in Canada on chat. Great fun. Ate my pre cum for about half an hour, jerked it and fingered up the results.

VZR1800
Mar 2, 2013, 2:08 AM
Just a little bit ago, got home from meeting up with a 20 yo college guy. Stayed in my truck gave him a nice bj. Five minutes from flaccid to eruption. I used to be able to do that when I was 20. Did not let one drop escape. LOL

Man, his tastes even better than mine does. Don't know what he eats or drinks, but good stuff.

My first btw. And as I thought would happen, when he came in my mouth, I came in my thong hands off.;-)

jackbirdjay
Mar 2, 2013, 3:13 AM
2 days ago. A reg I see. after work he text me saying he needed a good suck. I met him where we always meet at a wooded area. Got in his car went to work. He dose not cum for a few days before we meet. He has a ton of cum.

bipolynvegas
Mar 2, 2013, 9:43 AM
Just my own yummy tasting cum last night.

ErosUrge
Mar 2, 2013, 11:55 AM
yes; just this past Monday...but the guy had no passion. I just don't understand how there are some guys who just don't have it...he didn't have much cum either; no passion = little cum?? - I was disappointed overall...

VZR1800
Mar 2, 2013, 12:02 PM
On to bigger and better things. Guy I blew last night, for 20 years old, was hot. Loved it when he said "I am cumming", grabbed my head and shoved it home. The feeling was awesome, and I am sitting here sporting a huge dripping boner thinking about it.

sailorashore
Mar 2, 2013, 11:06 PM
Yes, night before last--new guy I just met on craigslist. He was really hesitant to come over, but we exchanged a couple e-mails, smoked a bowl (it's legal here now) and I gave him a nice long slow bj. Loved feeling him go over the edge, suddenly arch his back, and fill my mouth with his hot spunk. Deelicious!

kscupl
Mar 3, 2013, 9:49 AM
Yesterday afternoon. My wife gave me a great blowjob and after I came she gave me a long wet hot kiss and passed my cum back to me. Third time this week I've came in her and swallowed cum.

12voltman59
Mar 3, 2013, 10:14 AM
Wow Drew---this is kind of a switch for you to do a poll and one of this sort!! LOL I guess you must have been horny and maybe a bit tipsy from some favorite libation???? :tongue:

My answer--no its been awhile since I have swallowed any cum---right now after my move south---my main focus is to get this house in order--I am about done and before long---I can go "play" again!! :smilies15:cool::impleased

VZR1800
Mar 3, 2013, 1:32 PM
Yesterday. Strapped my big dildo to a 50 pound dumb bell and rode it til I could not take it anymore. All wet and slippery with precum, assumed the plow position and let myself have it. It was quite a nice load after ass-fucking myself. Rinse and repeat today? Highly likely.

littlelooney
Mar 3, 2013, 3:35 PM
yes finally took the plunge been wanting to for a wial just a blow and go but loved doing it for him

cyber1941
Mar 3, 2013, 9:14 PM
Yes, I swallow my own 2 or 3 times a week

VZR1800
Mar 4, 2013, 12:13 PM
Are us guys who like eating cum kinky? I think so myself, but I can live with it. I enjoy it too much to ever stop. No head trips here.

Yesterday intended to go the day hands off. But as usual it stood up and begged for attention. What am I to do? Launched a load onto my belly, first shot hit my left tit, that surprised me seeing as I have launched several loads the last few days. Scooped up all that I could while it was still twitching and fed it to myself. Down the hatch. ;-)

One of the Oklahoman's with a personal ad finally got in touch with me, and we are going to meet. He is primarily a top, and that is fine with me. He is free to cum over here and take advantage of me all he wishes. Long as I get my liquid reward when all is done, I am satisfied.

BiDaveDtown
Mar 4, 2013, 11:08 PM
What a vulgar question. Then again Drew wrote it so there's no surprise there. Always consider the source kids! ;)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 5, 2013, 12:03 AM
Yep. After polling incorrectly. I Di swallow cum the other day. First time in a long while, but I think I did ok. If a man goes "FUCK! but you're good at that!"' I'll take it as a compliment..lol
Silly Cat

innaminka
Mar 7, 2013, 6:20 AM
First time in a long while, but I think I did ok. If a man goes "FUCK! but you're good at that!"' I'll take it as a compliment..lol
Silly Cat

Cat, yep, I think maybe you did. Men tend to be picky about their compliments. Put it down as a definite.

me? Nope! (I assume you're talking semen here...) Not for ........ maybe going on 3 and a bit years now. My SO just doesn't make the stuff!! ;)

VZR1800
Mar 7, 2013, 10:35 AM
Cat, yep, I think maybe you did. Men tend to be picky about their compliments. Put it down as a definite.

me? Nope! (I assume you're talking semen here...) Not for ........ maybe going on 3 and a bit years now. My SO just doesn't make the stuff!! ;)

Tell him to start taking these. http://www.semenax.com/

When I hit my late 40's I had the same problem. Started taking these in 2011. God damn do they work good. I was skeptical, but they have worked wonders for me. I shoot loads now, if I keep hands off for a few days, like I did when I was in my 20's. Look down at it and still can't believe it.Tastes better as well. ;-)

twoforone16
Mar 7, 2013, 1:54 PM
yES SUCKED OFF 4 GUYS YESTERDAY

atlbi
Mar 7, 2013, 5:22 PM
Got a call from a guy I service pretty regularly yesterday. Went over, sucked him off and swallowed a nice load.

wilbert
Mar 7, 2013, 6:54 PM
all I can say is, I need some.

jonibotom
Mar 9, 2013, 12:46 AM
My own pretty often; every time I cum through.

Susurrus1964
Mar 9, 2013, 10:09 AM
Actually, yes I have. I can't always bring myself to do it, but on occasion, I manage. It's always my own, but I'm okay with that. I've even convinced my wife to snowball me in the past, and I've cleaned out her pussy after filling it, too.

ErosUrge
Mar 9, 2013, 12:15 PM
not this week, but I sure am hungry for it. Hopefully sometime today or this evening that will all change...

Lisa (va)
Mar 10, 2013, 11:22 AM
Was shocked to see a post like this started by Drew. But I did vote.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

jackbirdjay
Mar 10, 2013, 11:35 AM
Yes 2 days ago a reg I see. He's married and sees me for a blow job. His wife won't suck him.

VZR1800
Mar 10, 2013, 1:53 PM
A married guy who's wife is not doing him anymore, paid me a visit on Friday. Sucked him off and took his load. Kind of bland suspect he is snipped, unleaded. ;-(
Yesterday a young guy visited me for two hours, got pretty hot for awhile there. Took his load, full taste of sperm laden cum, leaded racing fuel. Licked my lips afterwards. ;-)

luvcock400
Mar 11, 2013, 7:27 PM
N about n hour I'm meeting my regular who says he actually needs my mouth. OgRWow can hardly wait

Bi Pal
Mar 11, 2013, 7:39 PM
No, only twice a couple of years ago. Perhaps if you visit this summer, we could lie out on floats on the lake and come back to the house for great sex. Somehow, floating on the lake in the warm sunshine makes me horny.

Dog62
Mar 12, 2013, 7:30 PM
Tell him to start taking these. http://www.semenax.com/

When I hit my late 40's I had the same problem. Started taking these in 2011. God damn do they work good. I was skeptical, but they have worked wonders for me. I shoot loads now, if I keep hands off for a few days, like I did when I was in my 20's. Look down at it and still can't believe it.Tastes better as well. ;-)
Hey, VZR, I think if you check innaminka's partner is likely to of the female persuasion. I don't think those pills will work. ;)

R. R. Wayne
Mar 12, 2013, 10:03 PM
Tomorrow evening. Thank goodness. It has been weeks since I've had a hard cock in my mouth.

4_oral_fun
Mar 14, 2013, 3:04 PM
My own, haven't had an encounter for quite some time

wifekinky4husband
Mar 14, 2013, 7:08 PM
Oh yes, I had cum twice this afternoon when getting home from work! My husband gave me the BEST surprise I have had in a few weeks. He has been a bit reserved for most of our marriage but I have always been able to get him out of his comfort zone and into mine ;) Well today, he was well out of his and did it all on his own! The man gets 5 gold stars!!!! As soon as I walk in he strips butt naked sits on a towel on the sofa and jacks off. I taught him how to jerk off so he leaks loads, which he fed to himself - I was sooooooo soaking wet. I also taught him how to mini cum, where he masturbates and pauses so that he will cum but not all the way. Cum flows out instead of spurts out and runs all over the head of his penis, hand, and fingers. He is able to catch all of it and fed it all to himself. I was beside myself at this point.

He was even going, "Yuummmmmm that's good, good cum, Yuuummmmm." He NEVER does that & certainly NEVER is enthusiastic about it like this. I had my hand in my pants fingering the heck out of myself. It was like watching a volcano leaking white lava as it flowed over the sides of the head. He kept flowing, moaning, and talking about how good it was. That is when I went verbal, "You like cum don't you, you like eating your cum, this is sooo HOT, you cum eater, Eat that cum, slurp it down, lick your fingers clean, yeah baby more, eat more." He was able to keep this up for several minutes. I figured he was out of cum as much as he had already eaten. I was wrong. He finished stroking and exploded, thank goodness he had one hand covering the top. It was probably about 5 time more cum and it was the really thick stuff.

His precum is clear, the cum after that is white but watery, this was thick cream. This is the stuff I love. He seem to as well. I was flabbergasted. I came soon after. He scooped up ever bit he could get stuffing it in his mouth. My eyes were popping! I went for the kiss, he smelled of cum, man cum, his cum. I tongued his mouth so feverishly he was trying to get me to calm down. Then I licked all over him trying to find more cum. I stripped bottomless and rode a pole nearby to a few more orgasms and 10 minutes later I sucked him dry and kissed him with the mouth load. Hottest thing since Locos Tacos.

Goodness but cum smells and tastes so good on him!

acscomps
Mar 21, 2013, 11:06 PM
Met a new friend today who wanted to try oral with a guy. Was his first time. I knew he was nervous, so I told him to just lay back and relax. I just focused on his cock and took my time and enjoyed the taste and feel of it. He was really enjoying it and it didn't take him long before he announced he was going to cum. I increased the pace and felt his cock grow longer and harder then started feeling the flow of his cum. Continue sucking till he had to stop. Reminded me of my first time. Hope we can make it a regular thing.

ranger101ran
Apr 13, 2013, 3:20 PM
swallowed cum for the first time yesterday.met another married guy at adult book store . he was a lot younger then me i went into a booth with him,not a big cock but very hard sucked him for about ten min. he came in my mouth as he was holding my head .i loved the taste.going to meet him on tuesday nite

bicuriousnow
Apr 13, 2013, 4:10 PM
no I haven't . I sure wish I had or will be able to soon..i need to have some cum in my mouth soon...can anyone help

bicuriousnow
Apr 13, 2013, 4:13 PM
forgot about the saying blow and go I don't think there anything wrong with doing it..if the man need his sacks emptied its sometimes best to blow and go

cleanshaved50
Apr 13, 2013, 8:05 PM
I eat my own

chapsmccall
Apr 14, 2013, 5:32 AM
i shot a huge load into my girlfriend tonite and then took my time licking my cum out of her i love the taste of my own cum

BareProf
Apr 14, 2013, 9:47 AM
Yes, last Sunday as wife and I masturbated I asked her to watch me cum then licked the cum off my hand. Last night I jerked off onto her face and tits then licked her clean. I too love the taste of my cum.

bi4asplay
Apr 14, 2013, 10:04 AM
I guess I voted wrong. I said no, but was thinking of some one else's cum. I taste my precum and cum everyday. I like it.hehehe. Since my last post on this thread I have tasted a lady's juices several times but nobody's but my owm cum.

Francine Brice
Apr 14, 2013, 10:59 AM
No I have not unfortunately! But. I am very hopefully that I will in the next 7 days or so, if not I guess there is always my own!
I need to have a nice load of warm cum in my mouth very soon!

luvtocum
Apr 28, 2013, 5:52 AM
Had 2 of my friends over last night, swallowed both loads and Bobby swallowed mine.

Ma & Pa
Apr 28, 2013, 6:12 AM
Yes indeed!:impleased

jonibotom
Apr 28, 2013, 8:25 AM
just this morning: My own

Mr. Suck
Apr 29, 2013, 1:11 AM
I am not here for you to get your rocks off over or be your entertainment, and it is not any of your business.

Waylon
Apr 29, 2013, 12:04 PM
Just this past Friday my stud came over and instead of him lying on his back on my bed with me between his legs, we did it with me sitting in my easy chair. He straddled the chair with his knees on the arms with easy access to my mouth and throat. He loved the face fucking thrusts and treated me to a very nice creamy load, good to the last drop....

VZR1800
Apr 29, 2013, 12:15 PM
My own yesterday. Had a guy over last night but he could not come from oral sex. So I let him jerk onto my chest. It happens once in awhile. He was hard and did not get soft, just could not trip the trigger. Kind of like me, I've never been able to cum from oral. But no one has ever really worshiped my cock, just the usual doing it because she thinks it needs to be done.

luvcock400
Apr 30, 2013, 9:52 AM
Yes i suck my regulars dick atleasr twice a week some weeks four times. He thinks I'm the best he's ever had

VZR1800
Apr 30, 2013, 10:32 AM
Yes i suck my regulars dick atleasr twice a week some weeks four times. He thinks I'm the best he's ever had

Wish I had a regular that came around that often. I last saw my "regular" a month ago. He's a school teacher though, and off for the summer while his S.O. still works.

dick_pumper
Apr 30, 2013, 11:34 AM
I met up with a guy last Wed and I sucked him off and he pulled out, said he was going to cum , and I pulled him back in and he came. I swallowed it down and then I jacked off and came in my hand and ate it as well.
I can't wait to try it again. I am a cum hound now lol I tried it years ago and hated it, now for some reason, it was good and I really want more.

VZR1800
Apr 30, 2013, 11:38 AM
I met up with a guy last Wed and I sucked him off and he pulled out, said he was going to cum , and I pulled him back in and he came. I swallowed it down and then I jacked off and came in my hand and ate it as well.
I can't wait to try it again. I am a cum hound now lol I tried it years ago and hated it, now for some reason, it was good and I really want more.

Try this next time, always get a nice result. ;-)

When he is close to cumming, and you are as well, shoot your load all over his manhood, then finish him off. You get yours and his cum all mixed together. Mmmmmmm!

cmmss
Apr 30, 2013, 9:18 PM
about a week ago I swallowed my buds and did nmine!

wifekinky4husband
Jun 13, 2013, 11:29 PM
I did 3 times yesterday. We are both off work tomorrow so it's late night sex time for us and my husband's turn tonight. a few more minutes and counting. I can't wait... I am going to jerk him off at least 3 times and make certain he gets every drop. Gheez how I love it when I get him to eat his cum. :0

BigZipper
Jun 13, 2013, 11:42 PM
I don't usually start threads like this, but I am just curious, and a bit randy, is all.

No I haven't but I'm heading to Calgary this weekend if you'd like to help me correct this problem!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 14, 2013, 1:49 AM
lol Not in the last week, but 2 weeks ago, MMmmmm! T'was very nice..:}
Licking chops Cat...lol

Waylon
Jun 14, 2013, 11:12 AM
Again, just this past Tuesday, my stud came over for some oral servicing that he loves to get from me. This time he brought his favorite toy, a butt plug, and after 20 minutes or so of thrusting his cock in and out of my hungry mouth, he had me lube it up and insert it into his ass as his climax was imminent. What a turn on! The load he shot deep into my mouth and throat seemed endless, took a couple of gulps to savor it all and we were both spent, deliciously.

guywholikesboth
Jun 14, 2013, 12:35 PM
Just 2 hrs ago went my usual place a guy showed up said he was looking to get a big load I said me 2 went to a desired site he sucked mine then i said take your out is was small 4 inches hard with big balls. He was a fast cummer but gave me 6 big shots of thick cum swallowed it all.

R. R. Wayne
Jun 14, 2013, 1:12 PM
No. And I miss it a lot.

_Joe_
Jun 14, 2013, 2:46 PM

Even I am double blinking here, Drew! You so randy, baby, ya BABY YA

Hypersexual11
Jun 17, 2013, 4:29 PM
Yesterday I went into the bookstore looking for either a bj or to give one. First glory hole booth had a guy jerking off. I invited him to my mouth and he only lasted about a minute before filling my mouth. I got up and moved into a different booth with the same results, a guy jerking off fed his cock thru the hole. He took a long time but rewarded me with a nice creamy load. He never went soft. I continued sucking him for a few more minutes until I heard someone in the booth on the other side. I moved to that hole to find yet another guy, looking for a warm mouth. So in about 25 minutes I managed to swallow 3 loads. Ties my old record. I never did get a bj but my shorts looked like I did. Damn I love cum.

*pan*
Jun 17, 2013, 7:47 PM
silly question for me lol should be have you swallowed a load every day and how many lol

funwithbiguys
Jun 20, 2013, 3:38 PM
Not in the last 7 days but I will be changing that in the next few hours. My old fuck bud is coming in from Texas and i'm preparing my backside for a real pounding.

wm1809
Jun 20, 2013, 4:59 PM
Mine everyday

BareProf
Jun 20, 2013, 5:23 PM
Need a new survey, "Do you swallow your cum?"

I enjoy sharing here that I do and have done so for the past fifteen years or so. I am amazed that so many men post here that they do. Years ago while in college if you had a girl friend or a date who swallowed that was especially hot and somewhat rare. My wife and I used to swing. Typically in a foursome the other husband would be fucking my slut wife while his slut wife blew me. They always swallowed. BTW, my wife and I do not think the label "slut" is derogatory.

txruss
Jun 20, 2013, 10:15 PM
I wish I lived in florida there are older people like myself that are bisexual ,but they open and not ashamed that their bi, wish someone would I invite me into the bi community there

Dragonslain
Jun 21, 2013, 10:53 AM
Yes but sadly it was my own...

69luvr
Jun 21, 2013, 2:26 PM
absolutely! I try to get some every day. I met a guy hitching a ride. He was quite a handful! I decided that he had to be done! so i did him and was it ever tasty!

notsostr8
Jun 21, 2013, 6:44 PM
I'll answer this poll again later tonight... :tongue:

notsostr8
Jun 21, 2013, 9:36 PM
[QUOTE=notsostr8;252947]I'll answer this poll again later tonight... :tongue:[/QUOT Umm,.. yes,.. within the last two hours. SuckCess!!

ErosUrge
Jun 23, 2013, 6:31 AM
well this thread does apparently run in cycles and appears every couple of months it seems...that's not a complaint, just an observation.

I wish I could say yes but it is now 12 days ago...I was involved in a group situation and enjoyed 3 guys in a 2 hour afternoon session...the first one rewarded me with quite the large load...no doubt that I am due for another round as 12 days is much too long.

void()
Jun 24, 2013, 10:37 PM
Yes but sadly it was my own...

Not alone there. Part of that was cleaning up,
part simply a matter of "oh darn, forgot I just
shot off" and lighting a cigarette. I tasted kind
of yummy. Not that I'm intent upon habitually
tasting myself.

dickhand
Jun 26, 2013, 7:46 AM
Yes , Monday morning . I have a regular gentleman that enjoys my oral skills almost weekly . He is in his 60s , wife has medical issues and was never into oral . Has a nice 7" uncut cock and usually feeds me a nice load . During the summer months he practically lives at his camp at the end of a road on a small pond . Nice spot to suck cock .

devil_squid
Jun 26, 2013, 9:01 AM
I've yet to swallow another mans cum, but it is definitely on my "to-do" list. I love the taste of a woman's cum and can't get enough eating pussy.

Dog62
Jun 29, 2013, 12:33 AM
I have a regular friend that stops by frequently to get a blowjob and/or use my mouth. His daughter has been home from college and he hasn't managed to stop by for a few weeks. I was chatting with him today and he said he was going to see White House Down this weekend. I told him to let me know how it is and he replied that he would tell me about it on Monday when he saw me. I didn't realize he was planning to stop by Monday and said so. His response was "I want a blowjob and I think you NEED a mouthful of my cum to swallow". Frequently he likes to get me to "ask" him if I may suck his dick and/or swallow his cum so I replied that I was surprised that he didn't make me "ask". He told me "You don't need to ask. I want your mouth on my dick and you are going to suck me till I cum in your mouth because that's what I want." I told him that I was looking forward to it and would be ready when he arrived.

So, I haven't swallowed any in weeks, but I will be swallowing some in 3 days.

R. R. Wayne
Jun 29, 2013, 11:40 AM
Yes. On June 28. My good friend and fellow cocksucker stopped by to go out for lunch. We had our appetizers at my place where he ejaculated a full load of tangy, tasty, creamy semen all over my tongue. Slurp.

topnotchbitop85
Jun 29, 2013, 11:17 PM
I have been unable to taste a yummy load (besides mine) for 3 years : ( I want to suck a cute guys cock and drink his cum so bad!!! Anyone wanna volunteer?

avintinus
Jun 30, 2013, 12:43 AM
Sadly, no. But I am willing :)

paulsuna
Jul 1, 2013, 2:49 AM
Sadly to say, only my own. The last time with a man was over a year ago, but his cock was so far down my throat I didn't get to taste it.

dick_pumper
Jul 1, 2013, 12:52 PM
In the last 7 days I have swallowed 5 loads of cum. Two loads from a friend and 3 of my own. I masturbate almost once a day and was going through a ton of Kleenex, so I decided to hide the fact, I started eating my own cum. It was tough at first, as when I would cum I had no desire to eat it, no matter how much I was planning on it while masturbating. But I just forced myself and after awhile it became natural. Now there are times I want cum and masturbate just so I can have cum to eat.

hawkz99white
Jul 1, 2013, 1:41 PM
No I haven't but I wish I have it has way to long for me I need some

cangi.j
Jul 1, 2013, 1:43 PM
I blew a guy this morning

dick69in
Jul 7, 2013, 12:59 PM
Yes I did this week beginning actually 3 guys cum in 2 days. One guy's load was too much and it started dripping out my mouth

50+ MWM
Jul 7, 2013, 2:18 PM
Friday, Finally!!! It had been about a month since I had the pleasure of sucking a cock. I did eat my own cum 2 weeks ago. I was off on Friday as were a lot of others. I went to a canoe launch area where I knew some guys skinny dip, and some guys hook up. Saw a guy there chatted he told me how horny he was and I ended up on my knees. After a long time I asked he was close and he told me he had protate surgery and doesn't cum. I moved down stream and was slowly stroking myself, secluded wooded etc. when I realized someone was watching. He moved closer in only a bathing suit and towel. He played with me a little as he dropped the trunks. I sat on a milk crate that was there and sucked him off. He was about 6" like me and came with the head lodged in the back of my throat. When I looked up I saw another guy watching and stroking his jeans. When the guy I just did saw him he took off with out saying a word. Mister jeans approached and as I stood up to dress he said "you don't have to dress for me". He played with my cock and tried to kiss me, I was never real big on that. He stripped naked and started to play with my large nipples. He put one hand on my shoulder and applied pressure downward. I kissed lower and lower until I had his shaved cock right in my face. He had to be 8" and thicker then the last guy. 7" is probably the biggest I ever deep throated. I licked around the head, then his hand was on my head feeding it between my lips. I sucked him as best I could taking more and more in, until my nose was against his belly. He pulled me up and started to suck me. after a minute he said, "I need you to finish me". I sat back down, and he was horny as hell. He face fucked meI love that, shoving it all in and out until he moaned and held me still as he emptied his balls down my throat. He finally stopped shivering, and dropped to his knees in front of the crate. He licked me all over, sucking my nipples and balls, even raising my legs and briefly rimming me. He finally sucked me deep like a vacuum and I blew my load quickly, I was so excited by then. He got up and kissed me deep, then thanked me and jumped in the water. WHAT A DAY!

gunslinger13
Jul 9, 2013, 9:44 AM
I try to make tasting my own cum a daily treat. Always looking for someone to share with.

ckman314
Jul 9, 2013, 1:52 PM
no and I'm pretty upset about it

happymex
Jul 9, 2013, 2:03 PM
Ate mine this morning. Now I'm getting ready to head out and find some one to give me more. Yummy stuff.

berryhard
Jul 9, 2013, 2:06 PM
I wish but no. Been about 3 weeks. Anyone near me that can help out ??

Jakentn
Jul 9, 2013, 5:10 PM
Sure did, mine! But if all goes well tonight I will have a a thick load from a buddy passing through town. I sure hope he has a multi day build-up...lol

garnh
Jul 9, 2013, 5:46 PM
yes.... 3 times in last week

OralGiver
Jul 10, 2013, 7:37 AM
no,and I so need a mouth full of hot cum to swallow,i need it bad

willi
Jul 10, 2013, 9:49 AM
Our boyfriend stayed with us last night, so yes.

fuckingready
Jul 10, 2013, 11:08 AM
no, been about 10 days now...would like to do it more but had to find anohter married guy with a good open schedule...

whispering
Jul 24, 2013, 3:48 PM
We accepted your vote, but you have to tell us about it!!

Not in the last 7 day.....but ask me again on Friday. I was on Yahoo Messenger last night when my friend came online. After a few minutes of chit chat the conversation went like this:

So, it looks like I will be able to say "YES" at about 11am Friday. So, is it ok if I just vote "yes"now?

whispering
Jul 24, 2013, 4:29 PM
Well, gosh....as a shy newbie, I'm too shy to suck and tell, but I did vote, and I will say this is a very enjoyable and interesting thread. I love reading the bits and pieces of the lives of fellow cocksuckers.

It seems to me the happy campers are those with regular friends. I guess I'm naive, but before coming to this site I didn't think such arrangements were possible, or at least not common, and I'm really glad that they appear to be. That makes me very happy, and it's certainly something that I'll be looking for! :tongue:

Waylon
Jul 24, 2013, 7:20 PM
I am currently in a dry spell but hope to resolve that this weekend, maybe even tomorrow. I need some throat nectar bad.

funwithbiguys
Jul 24, 2013, 10:24 PM
Oh indeed, contacted an old friend this evening and about 8:30 I got a huge cum facial, maybe in about 20 minutes he will be hard again and feed me a 2nd load.

bigi56
Jul 24, 2013, 11:42 PM
I haven't and wish I had.

funwithbiguys
Jul 25, 2013, 7:30 AM
Yep after my facial last evening we laid around naked and had adult beverages, fell asleep and at 4:30 this morning I was awakened when he straddled my chest and put his cock and balls in my face. Then I slid down in bed to allow him to get on all 4's and he fucked my mouth like a pussy almost gagging me when he shot his load down my throat. Wht a way to wake up.

OralGiver
Jul 25, 2013, 8:00 AM
yes I sucked a buddy who I only see a couple times a year,and he blew a massive load in my mouth and I swallowed every drop.......:bigrin:

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Jul 25, 2013, 9:23 AM
:) I do just about ever chance I get. Good Nutrition & Protein yummmmy!

ErosUrge
Jul 25, 2013, 1:30 PM
no, it's been at least 3 weeks now. I had an evening just 2 nights ago with a couple of guys and even though there was lots of sucking, we had an evening focused mostly on fucking. And even though our orgasms were intense and satisfying, it would have made things more complete to have sucked and swallowed that night...so I guess it's time I take care of that. Perhaps later today.....

69luvr
Jul 25, 2013, 3:47 PM

I had a delicious cocktail this morning! It was delightful and I enjoyed it immensely! I will go back for seconds tonight!

Lynn731
Jul 29, 2013, 2:22 PM
I always eat mine too, when I j/o. Too bad we couldn't have been together.

mikeyd270
Sep 8, 2013, 3:01 PM
No, that is why I am here. I am looking for someone to feed me.

jackincum-il
Sep 9, 2013, 9:10 AM
I eat mine every day. Been awhile since I have swallowed another guys.

Dog62
Sep 9, 2013, 9:44 AM
Oh indeed, contacted an old friend this evening and about 8:30 I got a huge cum facial, maybe in about 20 minutes he will be hard again and feed me a 2nd load.
oh yeah...that's what I do between blowjobs. I get on the internet and chat with strangers. I mean, hey he's limp for a bit, nothing much else to do but surf the web. Give me a break.

Jim505
Sep 9, 2013, 10:45 AM
Finally got together with a young guy a couples of days ago.We have been trying to get together for a long time but it seem we never could find the time or place to meet.Turned out well,he had a beautiful cock and gave me a big load of cum.Swallowed every drop

goodtimr
Sep 9, 2013, 8:02 PM
Wish I did.Hopefully Thursday night I might have a double header to do.Cant wait they are two decent sized cocks.

BJ Hunter
Sep 9, 2013, 8:49 PM
Mine usually every week, and, yes, I think the last load was from a guy I know, almost a week ago. Maybe I will get another one tomorrow. (I hope). He has been saving up for me since Friday.

cheetah45
Sep 9, 2013, 8:56 PM
I can only go a couple of days before I crave and seek out a load of cum to swallow.

peter1974
Oct 18, 2013, 8:18 PM
I did. 2 days ago I met up with a guy at a bar. We had a couple of drinks and then we went to a bath house. We entered the sauna and he took his towel of and I went down on my knees. This guy had a huge cock and he must have saved his cum for weeks . I sucked him for nearly 30 min until he blew his huge load in my mouth. I nearly swallowed it all down but there was too much and some leaked out

Waylon
Oct 19, 2013, 10:52 AM
Just this past Monday evening, got a text from a guy I just met a week before, he had enjoyed my talents so much he wanted another good time. Sun was setting and wifey was out at a meeting of some sort so when he texted, "need some head" I was happy to meet him nearby for a car date and gave him another really good blowjob. His first big spurt came as I was on the downstroke, taking him deep into the back of my throat; he moaned in ecstasy as I continued to finish him off and polish his shaft and head while cleaning him up with my lips and tongue. Good to the last drop, yummy.

cleanshaved50
Oct 19, 2013, 10:59 AM
Yes my own yesterday

kind of curious
Oct 19, 2013, 11:16 AM
Nope. Would like to get my wife's cream pie when I'm done with her though.

FredH162
Oct 19, 2013, 3:23 PM
damn you are lucky, you have the best of all worlds. wish mine was still interested

mikeyd270
Oct 20, 2013, 2:05 AM
Yes finally broke my dry spell. He fed me a nice load. :tongue:

Dunmor
Oct 20, 2013, 10:50 PM
none I am sorry to report....

wifekinky4husband
Apr 25, 2014, 8:33 AM
Of course I have had my weekly cum, 3 times so far and for my hubby, he is on is 4th right now. I wanted to see him take a large load before we head off to work. It is going to be a big one - YUM! Can't wait for the kiss!

Waylon
Apr 25, 2014, 10:25 AM
"twas just last Friday when I had a car date with a new friend. We parked in a very secluded spot and after chatting for a while, he dropped trou to the ankles, tilted his passenger seat back, sported a nice trimmed, fully erect cock and I proceeded to show him how good I am. He wrtithed and moaned in pleasure and gasped when I took him deep. After about 10 minutes or oral stimulation, his hips started pumping and he grabbed my hair behind my head as I deep throated him to orgasm. I took his load in my mouth, swirled it around, opened wide to show him his love juice bathing my tongue and greedily swallowed it all down. He was very impressed and I am sure will be back for more this weekend.....

lookn4fun64
Apr 25, 2014, 12:58 PM
Yes, and it was wonderful, beautiful cock, great man.

PeteBiguy
Apr 25, 2014, 1:12 PM
Met another member 4/241 and sucked my first cock, he shot his load in my mouth and I swallowed it tasted so good. Hard to believe that I waited until 61 to enjoy a cum load from someone other than me.

James72
Apr 25, 2014, 1:37 PM
Spent last Mon. and Tue. with a gay friend and suck him off a couple of times.gave me two big loads of cum,swallowed every drop.26707

chepe1944
Apr 26, 2014, 12:54 PM
Yes I have swallowed cum in the last 7 days, in fact all of the last 7 days. I have a few steady guys that I service just about everyday and I have sucked them and swallowed their loads, I love eating cum. I am 70 yrs old and I actually started having man to man sex when I was 65 and have enjoyed every minute of it since my first time. I can't get enough of the sucking and fucking and eating cum.

Dimitri
Apr 26, 2014, 1:27 PM
I sucked my lover off this morning, fed him some of it and used the rest to jerk my own cock...

curiousforyou
Apr 27, 2014, 12:11 AM
Just the other day I took my BFs load was nice a sweet, licked the dribble off his chest. Last nice I sucked his cock right have my pussy cummed all over it a got it soaking wet

lookn4fun64
Apr 27, 2014, 7:24 PM
Fascinating study. I am surprised more people have not eaten cum in the last 7 days.

Ja&Ve
Apr 27, 2014, 8:09 PM
J - V does on an almost daily basis. :)

dick_pumper
Apr 28, 2014, 12:53 AM
I swallow my own when I masturbate and that has been once a day for the past year or better.

N23orMore
Apr 28, 2014, 5:57 AM
My GF keyholder had me make love to her using a condom and then had me masturbate later that evening and swallow the cum from the condom as I climaxed.

backdoorbaby
Apr 28, 2014, 9:29 AM
HOT--and something I also happen to be dying to try !

dndproperty
Apr 28, 2014, 11:39 AM
This weekend in a motel room, i was on doggystile and my friend licked and rimmed my as while i was jerking off. When i was almost ready to cum she put her hand under my cock and i cum on her hand. We both licked my cum mmmm

Susurrus1964
Apr 28, 2014, 11:45 AM
swallowed my own just about five minutes ago

powertrain
Apr 28, 2014, 12:29 PM
Finally got my first taste besides my own. Now I want more.

dndproperty
Apr 28, 2014, 4:43 PM
Finally got my first taste besides my own. Now I want more.

if we would be way more closer, i would have some cum for you. I would also concider to have yours in my mouth!

biwmtrucker44
Apr 29, 2014, 9:20 AM
yes at an ABS in Denver

mac_46_46
Apr 30, 2014, 6:56 AM
Not in the last 7 days. but I have swallowed another man's cum in the last month.

Mr.Funbuns
Apr 30, 2014, 12:08 PM
I thought swallowing was part of a good daily diet? I hope this weekly thing doesn't catch on. I need my protein shakes!

man4girlgirl4man
May 15, 2014, 8:47 PM
Does swallowing my own cum count? If yes then my answer is also yes.

If not then my answer is no. And no applies not only to the past 7 days. For me, no means never. And I really want to try it. Same thing for taking a facial. Never done it and really want to.

jonibotom
May 15, 2014, 11:29 PM
My own this morning

TerrorTwilight
May 18, 2014, 11:28 AM
My old high school history teacher's, last Sunday. :)

biwmtrucker44
May 26, 2014, 8:29 AM
Some more 2 days ago in New Mexico :bigrin:

bi4asplay
May 26, 2014, 8:48 AM
I have,but only myown.I think that will change this evening

N23orMore
May 30, 2014, 6:46 AM
I have swallowed my in the last two weeks. Love it when the GF has just been filled by her boy toy or he has just cumin her mouth and she has me eating her out or will lean over and give me a nice cum filled kiss.

wifekinky4husband
Jun 2, 2014, 5:49 PM
Does swallowing my own cum count? If yes then my answer is also yes.

If not then my answer is no. And no applies not only to the past 7 days. For me, no means never. And I really want to try it. Same thing for taking a facial. Never done it and really want to.
Have you never given yourself a facial? I love to watch my husband do this when I can get him to do it!

Francine Brice
Jun 4, 2014, 1:40 PM
No unfortunately, but it sure is not due to my desire of receiving a nice load of warm cum from a smooth shaved cock!!!!

willscox
Jun 4, 2014, 7:29 PM
It has been about 3 weeks since I met an old friend and gave him a blowjob, swallowing his load. I have been emailing back and forth with a local guy, trying to get him to let me suck his cock. He has tentatively agreed to this Sunday. I hope I have a new "friend" by Sunday night. If I do my job right he should be back for more.

firtstella
Jun 6, 2014, 8:14 PM
Sucking cock is amazing. All of my senses going haywire. Dopamine is pouring into my skull with each thrust. I'm particularly an addict for precum. The more the better and it always tastes the same. Cum is more of an acquired taste but I never back down. Nothing is more rewarding than a guy looking you in the eye as he shoots his load into your mouth and you have no choice but to dispose of it the best way you know how. I cum instantly and go home totally satisfied:impleased

Oztrich
Jun 5, 2015, 12:01 PM
This morning. A FWB. Was not completely prepared for it, but glad it happened. We are planning on a second round later today. He is 6", circumcised, and cums fairly quickly. I am 8", circumcised and will cum with him quickly because it's a great relationship. Looking forward to later!

Java555
Jun 5, 2015, 12:40 PM
As a matter of fact i did last Friday with a buddy of mine.

wifekinky4husband
Jun 6, 2015, 12:08 AM
I still cannot believe there are no females into this here posting and ranting all about it. I loooovvve it when I get my husband to jerk off into his mouth and on his face. I do not like facials on me but I looooove them on him. After all this time trying to get him to try bi, he finally let some guys jerk off all over his face for me and their wives. HOTTEST dang thing I've seen live with other couples in a while!!! He took a total of 7 loads. Two times from both of them. He jerked off into his own mouth and on his own face for everyone to watch in between three times. The guys were as into it as we ladies. As they watched his a** upside down they both commented as they jerked to get hard again how they'd both love to shove their cocks in his hot tight little hole. It was looking lusciously inviting. The ladies and me all begged for him to let them f*** him but he was clear on that. I was very proud of my cum coated hubby though! He was sooooo darn hot! I masturbated till I was raw. Owwwwwww!

pole_smoker
Jun 6, 2015, 2:37 AM
I still cannot believe there are no females into this here posting and ranting all about it. I loooovvve it when I get my husband to jerk off into his mouth and on his face. I do not like facials on me but I looooove them on him. After all this time trying to get him to try bi, he finally let some guys jerk off all over his face for me and their wives. HOTTEST dang thing I've seen live with other couples in a while!!! He took a total of 7 loads. Two times from both of them. He jerked off into his own mouth and on his own face for everyone to watch in between three times. The guys were as into it as we ladies. As they watched his a** upside down they both commented as they jerked to get hard again how they'd both love to shove their cocks in his hot tight little hole. It was looking lusciously inviting. The ladies and me all begged for him to let them f*** him but he was clear on that. I was very proud of my cum coated hubby though! He was sooooo darn hot! I masturbated till I was raw. Owwwwwww!
There are a few obvious things:
1. That's a made up story/sex fantasy.
2. You are not a woman or the female sex/gender at all.
3. Since the story was fake yet mildly amusing I will post some stuff you will like.

Here it is. Enjoy. Would you or your "husband" want to do this stuff or have it done to you? Or have him/you get gang banged up the butt?

http://content.divinebitches.com/imagedb/35785/i/h/830/21.jpg

http://menfuckedwithstrapons.com/girlsfuckingguys//guy-fucked-in-a-strapon-girl-gangbang.jpg

http://fuckthebutt.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Raw-Fuck-Club-Dayton-OConnor-Tate-Ryder-Shay-Michaels-Adam-Russo-Bareback-Breeding-Amateur-Gay-Porn-6.jpg

http://www.straponanalsex.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/strapons-hell16.jpg

http://www.queermenow.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Antonio-Luca-Nick-Derrick-and-Patrick.jpg?2f856c

http://gayanalcreampie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Raw-Fuck-Club-Blue-Bailey-and-Dylan-Strokes-and-Adam-Russo-and-Dean-Brody-and-Jay-Brix-Bareback-Orgy-Amateur-Gay-Porn-7.jpg

http://realmenfucking.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Raw-and-Rough-Bareback-Gay-Sex-Orgy-Amateur-Gay-Porn-05.jpg

http://horsecockmen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Raw-and-Rough-Bareback-Gay-Sex-Orgy-Amateur-Gay-Porn-01.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mavvoxcSOX1rpbk0eo1_500.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWm_34T4As0etbCe5BKbC-mhO8lukMqvTc8dA1ud0hSEXkJnf4_w

Oztrich
Jun 10, 2015, 12:25 AM
This afternoon

wifekinky4husband
Jun 20, 2015, 10:09 PM
Pole sitter obviously is a conspiracy theorist, it explains why he has no depth into the female mind of today.

pole_smoker
Jun 20, 2015, 10:14 PM
Pole sitter obviously is a conspiracy theorist, it explains why he has no depth into the female mind of today.
Says the person that private messaged me claiming that they would do fake stuff while in college like cheer on guys to have sex with each other so they could watch and get off. :rolleyes: The majority of bi, or even gay men are not into this and during the early 1980s even if they were out as bi or gay then in college they still would not have been into it or having a GF or random chick they fucked know that they're gay or bi.

The only thing that's real is that you're not a woman, and you don't get together with groups of men and their wives and have a group of men cum on your husband's face. :rolleyes:

luvcock400
Jun 21, 2015, 11:38 AM
yes my regular on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday an he's a heavy loader

hungandhard
Jun 23, 2015, 6:52 PM
I swallow my bud at least twice a week, the last time was about 20 minutes ago.

jrgeezer10
Jun 24, 2015, 1:08 AM
Yes, on Sunday pm. It was our first meeting, the cocks were out in about 20 minutes. I spent the next 3 hours at his place. I blew him, the he did me, it was great, will definitely do a repeat.

Fzmr9t
Jun 24, 2015, 9:16 AM
Last Thursday before he had to head back home to Louisiana We're slowly becoming FWB, with the B already being in place 😀

blatant_bi_guy
Jun 25, 2015, 2:17 AM
9 hours or so ago.

BC58*
Jul 20, 2015, 9:07 PM
My own, late last night. Tasted great!

charlietx
Jul 20, 2015, 9:43 PM
No! Wish I had!

12voltyV2.0
Jul 21, 2015, 1:09 AM
I just came on here to see what the date was that Drew had put this post up and damn--it was two years back now---it is a bummer that Drew just seemed to fall off the face of the Earth.

He was so engaged with the site for so long--I wonder what happened in his life that he basically seemed to abandon the site.

If he is alive, sure hope he comes back and takes control of things again, one day soon!!

pepperjack
Jul 21, 2015, 1:18 AM
I just came on here to see what the date was that Drew had put this post up and damn--it was two years back now---it is a bummer that Drew just seemed to fall off the face of the Earth.

He was so engaged with the site for so long--I wonder what happened in his life that he basically seemed to abandon the site.

If he is alive, sure hope he comes back and takes control of things again, one day soon!!

Amelia Earhart type of mystery.

boytoy1223
Jul 21, 2015, 11:23 AM
I actually swallowed my best friend's cum 2 days ago. I've known him since we were kids, he's actually one of the first guys I've been with.

Fzmr9t
Jul 21, 2015, 11:44 AM
No. Dammit. LOL

mac_46_46
Jul 23, 2015, 1:43 PM
Yes, but unfortunely, it was my own cum

69luvr
Jul 23, 2015, 3:22 PM
I picked up a guy hitching this morning. I left a porno mag on the seat. He started to thumb his way through it and I could sense his cock was getting hard. He kept looking at pictures and I asked himwhat he liked best. He said I luv everything and smiled. I reached over and felt his firmness and asked if I could see it. He hesitated a swe were driving. I told him I knew a cool spot to go. He smiled so I went to the end of a trailer park abd sucked him until he came in my mouth TWICE.

jbell40262
Jul 23, 2015, 3:46 PM
I just swallowed a big fat load a few hours ago swallowed twice to get it down!

Willingtobebi
Jul 25, 2015, 6:01 PM
Yes, I've swallowed cum in the last 7 days. Just minutes ago, in fact, and it was wonderful. I spurted a large fluid load of cum across the counter and immediately sucked it all up, warm and fresh, from the cool surface and licked up all of the traces of cum I had missed. It was delicious. I chatted/pm-ed twice, yesterday, and just now with a member whose cock I promised to suck as soon as we meet. My balls were full. I read what I have written and spurted long and hard when I at last edged to the point where I had to cum. I swallowed it all. I am hard again. Cock and balls are ready. The promise of a second load.

Deleted
Jul 26, 2015, 4:57 AM
Yes! Two loads during a threesome!

Hoosier
Jul 26, 2015, 5:00 PM
Only my own,earlier today....

Franz007
Jul 26, 2015, 5:19 PM
I swallowed a load yesterday at a gay-bathhouse :-)

jimisbi
Jul 26, 2015, 8:47 PM
Yes, I have. I've sucked off the same guy every day for the last four days and to show his appreciation he gave me a nice hot load up my ass every day (after I've sucked him hard again, of course).

tomouthy
Jul 26, 2015, 10:05 PM
Just sucked my first cock off and swallowed all of it not bad.

tomouthy
Jul 26, 2015, 10:16 PM
Mmmm sounds good

sysper
Jul 26, 2015, 10:35 PM
Just sucked my first cock off and swallowed all of it not bad.
congratulations! what led u to try?

blatant_bi_guy
Jul 28, 2015, 5:21 PM
Update...yes...

jbell40262
Aug 8, 2015, 9:39 AM
Just took a big load in my mouth and all over my face this morning from my fwb who let's me worship his cock when I'm cum hungry, I always let him rub his cock and big shaved balls all over my face, I had never had a cum facial until this morning and now I'm hooked it felt amazing and he fed me every drop with his cock after he came on my face it was heavenly!!!

luvcock400
Aug 8, 2015, 3:52 PM
After reading this post I had to go suck my regulars big dick so I swallowed every drop of hot cum from his gorgeous dick . And Will hookup with him an one of his friends later this evening to suck them both off mmmm mmmm . He says that I give the best head he's ever had and wants to see more of me .

ShyOne77
Aug 9, 2015, 10:54 AM
Ok, So I'm new on here (but have been a lurker for a long time)

The answer is YES ! (And about to go make some more)

But waiting, (forever it seems) on someone to feed me.

Cursubm
Aug 9, 2015, 11:57 AM
Unfortunately just my own lately.

doorman2107
Aug 9, 2015, 4:26 PM
No Damn it !!!

luvcock400
Aug 9, 2015, 5:12 PM
I had cock in my mouth yesterday this morning I asked my regular to come over and meet my ex boyfriend and his new friend well I sucked alll three of them off , my ex's boyfriend new boyfriend then suck me off we waited maybe 30 minutes and then I f*** my ex boyfriend like no other

sysper
Aug 9, 2015, 5:50 PM
I had cock in my mouth yesterday this morning I asked my regular to come over and meet my ex boyfriend and his new friend well I sucked alll three of them off , my ex's boyfriend new boyfriend then suck me off we waited maybe 30 minutes and then I f*** my ex boyfriend like no other
u got some nice friends

jbell40262
Sep 1, 2015, 2:50 AM
Just got done sucking cock I met a new guy and we hit it off right away and he has a huge cock. We just chilled and talked and I started playing with his cock and got it hard, the head was huge and felt awesome going down my throat. I layed my head off the edge of his bed and he fucked my throat like it was a pussy it was amazing I couldn't get enough of it, we did 69 and he fingered my ass while I sucked him off I think next time I'm going to let him fuck my ass. I sucked him for almost 2 hours then took a big facial and swallowed some it was yummy I can't wait to be his little cock whore again!!!

daddio3311
Sep 1, 2015, 9:01 AM
Just my wife's pussy cum. With the kids home for the summer it's harder to get out and suck cock. But now that school's starting I'm ready to start sucking again.

T.Edding
Sep 1, 2015, 10:40 AM
Yep, and like so many others, it was my own.

Waylon
Sep 1, 2015, 11:16 AM
Yep, just last Friday night, got the urge to cruise. Nice hot night wearing low cut jeans and cut off shirt open to the waist and let my long hair down. Got hit on after just 5 minutes at a local park n ride and he truly appreciated my oral expertise. Yum yum.

Fzmr9t
Sep 1, 2015, 1:38 PM
Yep, and like so many others, it was my own.
ditto

mikeyd270
Sep 1, 2015, 4:30 PM
Yes, in a hotel room in Dallas and he fed me a huge load.

ShyOne77
Sep 5, 2015, 5:39 PM
Yes.. Most all of my own this morning.....
Looking for a playmate.(Still) (even)

Salt&pepper
Sep 5, 2015, 7:07 PM
Don't I wish. That's why I joined here, hoping to meet fun sexy people that like to get naked.

cbxer66
Sep 6, 2015, 1:57 AM
My own, that's pretty much a daily occurrence. Would love to find a guy who wants me to swallow his.

ohbimale
Sep 7, 2015, 3:09 AM
I am in a dry spell and would like to find a regular guy or two to suck off at least weekly and swallow their cum.

blatant_bi_guy
Sep 7, 2015, 2:20 PM
2 days ago, 4 days ago, and last night with a gay couple I know...fun times..

pole_smoker
Sep 7, 2015, 4:43 PM
2 days ago, 4 days ago, and last night with a gay couple I know...fun times..
Did you take cum up your ass too?

roydo
Sep 7, 2015, 4:48 PM
It's beenn awhile now. Miss sucking and swallowing

James1A1
Sep 7, 2015, 5:55 PM
Yes, 4 days ago I swallowed a BJ buddy's cock and cum. The next day he swallowed mine.

blatant_bi_guy
Sep 7, 2015, 6:06 PM
Last night, yes...one of the couple was oral, the other was anal.

Creed66104
Sep 7, 2015, 6:16 PM
I just swallowed my first just a week ago, I want more!!!!! I also love your post! It made me horny wanting to fuck a throat as you described!!!​

69luvr
Dec 2, 2016, 3:00 PM
i JUST GOT back from cruising for a hitchhiker. I was sucksussful and enjoyed myself to the fullest

Kylookin4fun
Dec 2, 2016, 8:48 PM
No and I'm craving it so bad need a heavy Gummer to satisfy me

crymson1234
Dec 2, 2016, 8:58 PM
No unfortunately nothing has been near my mouth for months, saying that it was only my own anyway in the past, but it would be nice to try a cock in my mouth i am sure i wont be disapointed.

69plus1
Dec 4, 2016, 12:07 PM
Count me in to licking mine off my hand.

OlderBC1
Dec 4, 2016, 12:53 PM
Been years, decades for me. Friends all gone, I got old, etc. Haven't even lapped up my own cum in a while. Like to have a certain photographer's thick uncut cock in my mouth right now!...

hung4you
Dec 5, 2016, 5:25 AM
Yesterday afternoon after watching football.

Fzmr9t
Dec 5, 2016, 1:34 PM
Count me in to licking mine off my hand.
Ditto

Cumoozer
Dec 19, 2016, 8:07 AM
Just my own. Too good to waste!

Waylon
Dec 19, 2016, 11:16 AM
Yesterday, my girlfriend blew me and snowballed me with my creamy load.

jcuck
Dec 21, 2016, 3:25 PM
i actually did swallow a very little..but most of is was shot all over my face and nose in the rest area .

monaohio
Dec 21, 2016, 6:44 PM
yes at least 3 times a day

rbill761
Dec 22, 2016, 10:20 PM
I just got home from swallowing cum

muscle555
Dec 23, 2016, 2:12 PM
I swallow my own cum a couple times a week.

newporter4u
Dec 24, 2016, 12:56 PM
If I had read this earlier today it would have been a No but met a new friend and I got to taste him....

loves oral
Dec 26, 2016, 11:06 PM
As it seems like for many of us, not lately.
I'm shy and cautious so I don't get to hook up much, maybe a couple times a year. I'd like to find a suck buddy but no luck so far.
Thinking back it's been 4 or 5 years since a guy has cum in my mouth. A couple, after
telling them before hand I'm not into anal, said they couldn't cum from a blow job could they fuck me instead.
One guy had a tiny cock and balls and couldn't get hard. Another, new to bi sex, told me after an hour of trying
that he had jacked off twice that morning and didn't think he could cum again.
Several more just wanted to suck me and were done after I came.
In the past if a guy just wanted a blow job I wasn't interested, I was looking for mutual.
Now I'm starting to think it might not be a bad idea, it's been that long.

guywholikesboth
Dec 29, 2016, 8:23 AM
yes went to ABS was in the straight side a guy walked in stood next to me I reached for his cock he didn't object so I took it out five incher cut but thick got on my knees sucked him for a while got up asked if he sucked said no went back to sucking his cock gave me a nice thick load 6 times he shot in my mouth he tanked me I said thank you he left said for a few hours got to suck about 8 guys but he was the only one that came

Clancy
Mar 24, 2017, 5:26 AM
As a matter of fact I sure have. I just ate my own cum yesterday before I went to work. I was checking out all the pictures of all the nice looking cocks on here and I got so horny wishing I could suck a dick til they came in my mouth every day. So I jacked off into my hand and swallowed every bit of it and left me wanting more!

Clancy
Mar 24, 2017, 5:41 AM
Dude I swallow mine every day sometimes a couple times a day! I love it.... One should cum on a piece of bread and try that

Fred_Brice
Mar 24, 2017, 9:56 AM
Why yes I did, as a matter of fact I met him in my home just wearing my nighty and white heels and we proceeded to my shower and we briefly, fondled and sampled, each others cock. I wanted more than a sample, since I was cum hungry, so I sucked him deep and long until he fill my mouth with his warm load of cum and then we washed each other off, dried each other off and got in bed and with me on my back he started sucking my cock and continued until I filled his mouth and throat full of my warm cum, as I had one of the most intense organism, as he, continued until I was completely drained. I was in heaven and he will be back again today for more!

bobby63114
Mar 24, 2017, 11:42 AM
Sounds super, tell me more...

BisexualPisces3192
Apr 3, 2017, 1:17 AM
My Own 8-10 Hours Ago.

eager4cum
Apr 3, 2017, 9:41 AM
YES, sure did

hung4you
Apr 4, 2017, 8:47 AM
Milked my buddy's cock this morning. Yummy breakfast. Love morning cock!!!!

cocktamer
Apr 4, 2017, 10:29 AM
just today in fact. i had four different guys come by for about fifteen minutes each a bit longer on the last guy. THAT WAS FOUR IN A ROW IN LESS THAN 1.5 HOURS. GOD I COULD EVEN GET THE CUM OFF OF ME BEFORE THE NEXT DONOR ARRIVED. I WAS LICKING AND SUCKING THEM WITH AS MUCH ENTHUSIASM AS I HAD. THEY WERE ALL VERY PLEASED AS WELL AS THEIR HARD COCKS. AFTER THE LAST HUGE DICK CAME IN MY MOUTH AND ALL OVER MY FACE HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO CLAIM THE PRIZE WHICH WAS MY TIGHT VIRGIN ASS. HE SLOWLY FINGERED IT UNTIL IT WAS SO LOOSE AND LUBED HE BENT ME OVER AND THRUST HIS LONG HARD COCK RIGHT UP IN MY ASS AT LEAST ALL 10 INCHES. WHICH WAS EXACTLY WHAT HE HAD STUFFED IN MY MOUTH AS MY EYES WATERED AND HE SHOVED IT AS DEEP AS IT WOULD GO BEFORE GAGGING ME WITH A HUMONGOUS LOAD OF JIZZ. AFTER HE HAD BROKEN IN MY ASS HE CAME AGAIN BUT THIS TIME FILLING UP MY DEVIRGINIZED ASS. AS I STOOD UP IT BEGAN TO LEAK OUT DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG. NEXT WEEK I'M GOING FOR 7 ROCK HARD COCKS FULL OF CUM FOR ME.