PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Weekend

arana
Jun 30, 2006, 2:49 PM
:bounce:I hope everyone has a great and safe holiday weekend...for those of you that get the extended weekend, enjoy! :bounce:
Is anyone doing anything special?

Happy Canada Day or Dominion Day July 1st - Canada
Happy Independance Day July 4th - U.S.A.

jedinudist
Jun 30, 2006, 6:46 PM
My baby has 8 days of vacation next week. We are dizzy with the possiblilites :)

arana
Jul 1, 2006, 11:59 PM
Wow, lucky you! I hope you two have a great time!!!

Azrael
Jul 2, 2006, 12:02 AM
Doing a cookout with mom and staying the hell off the roads :bigrin:

m.in.heels&hose
Jul 2, 2006, 7:01 AM
Gina & i have a hodge podge of things to do, my parents 44th weddig anniversary was friday, (so we need to bring thier card to them this weekend (we did call them friday and wish them a happy anniversary) and told them we would be up sometime this weekend

my neice and her new b/f are coming over sunday night for supper and monday i hope to go out fishing for part of the day, and go watch some fire works with gina, and maybe make some of our own :tong:

but no special out of the ordinary plans for us, just a leisure 4 day weekend

thank you for reading about my boring weekend
m.in.heels&hose

codybear3
Jul 2, 2006, 10:04 PM
Burn some meat on the grill... :paw: :paw:

Michael623
Jul 2, 2006, 10:58 PM
I was watching the Johnny Carson show one 4th and he asked Tommy Newsome, the band leader, what he was going to do and he replied "take down my pants and shoot off my rocket". Maybe I'll try that since I am stuck at home.

arana
Jul 4, 2006, 3:26 PM
I was watching the Johnny Carson show one 4th and he asked Tommy Newsome, the band leader, what he was going to do and he replied "take down my pants and shoot off my rocket". Maybe I'll try that since I am stuck at home.
I sure hope your rockets and sparklers give you a big bang today sweetheart. :tong:

JrzGuy3
Jul 4, 2006, 10:50 PM
Working.

At the beach.

Selling tickets.

DAMN NEAR 400 OF THEMTODAY ALONE!

Need a smiley for passing out.

arana
Jul 4, 2006, 11:09 PM
I have a thud smiley but no fainting ones. Drew needs to give us some more choices. lol

taz67156
Jul 5, 2006, 5:09 PM
hope you all had fun cause I spent the day setting up a city firework show and got my back and chest sun burnt but had fun setting everything off though.

Azrael
Jul 5, 2006, 5:37 PM
I went to the Dunedin causeway. Saw drunken rednecks throw fireworks in the water, sat in my jeep with my former boy interest having a rather gut wrenching conversation about how and why I wasn't ready for a relationship (he was very understanding) and saw a big-ass waterspout that almost touched down. I think we were the only ones who noticed it due to our lack of inebriation.