PDA

View Full Version : hi guys, i really need ur help ! ...

Tina1986
Feb 16, 2013, 1:57 AM
Im bisexual girl... Few days ago i told my boyfriend that i feel like sleepin wiv a girl big time! He knew about my sexuality before we started to date!I havent been wiv a girl in last 4 years. He thinks now that hes doing something or that he's not enough.. He's so wrong :/ i love him to bits, evrything about him is perfect but he doesn't believe in himself at all. Plus his confidence went really low in last couple of days... Obviously it doesnt mean that i dont fancy him or that i dont wanna b wiv a cock anymore! For a while i was thinkin about trisome, but im afraid im too jealous ! But i want him to b there and watch us gettin filthy together ..It would b much more fun knowin my boyfriend there watchin me cumin!!! My boyfriend would rather give me free pass to get this urge sorted by myself. I cant do that, don't wanna do anything without him. I know hes kinda giving me a green light , just because he loves me and wants me to b happy... Knowing him he could keep on wondering what could possibly happen when im out wiv a girl... Im not sure if my cravings for girls will go away...Just dont know how to explain to him that i love him but cant get sleeping wiv a girl outta my head... Dont know if i should do it by my own, or if i should keep on asking my boyfriend for going together wiv me and watch two of us together?... Maybe i should fight my jealously and decided to have a trisome, so both of us ll get pleasure if it? Sure relationship should b 50/50... Need some good advice, btw sorry about my bad english :( Tina, 26

Long Duck Dong
Feb 16, 2013, 2:39 AM
hi.........

I am curious... are you ok with him not being involved, as based on what you are saying, I am getting the feeling that he may be happier not knowing anything..... some people are like that, and its best to allow them them that freedom in the same way we want the freedom to play........

the trouble with coming out with a partner about our interest and desire with others, is that we walk a fine line, we are trying to explain to our partners that we want, need and love them, and we love to make love with them.... but we want to fuck others as well..... and we want our peoples to understand that its just sex, nothing more, .....
thats hard on partners as they are trying to reconcile how much we claim to love and respect them and others, with the fact we want to * use * people for sex.. and then walk away..... and there is a lot of people that can not relate to that type of behievour, so they struggle with it.... and they can feel challenged by the idea that we can be so dismissive of other people..........

telling a partner that we are bisexual, doesn't affect them as much as saying that we want to have sex with other people then return to our partners arms as if nothing happened......and that is where the sticking point comes into it.... so you need to sit down with him and talk with him, not to him..... rather than try to answer his concerns with generic answers, tell him about what you think and feel, what is really going on in your head, why do you feel the need for a woman....etc..... as partners often look for answers that may not make sense, but are honest and open, and truthful......

your partner needs to know that he is your partner and that you are going to be open and honest with him... and thats the only way that you are going to work thru this with him

Gearbox
Feb 16, 2013, 5:14 AM
Yes fight your jealousy and be an equal partner! You know that's what you should really do. This letting him just watch you and another woman, and not wanting 'free passes' in the relationship are just ways for you to avoid confronting your jealousy while you get your sexual pleasure and expect him to not be jealous.
That's not being equal.
It's completely understandable that you view having sex with other women being no threat to him or the relationship. It's not so understandable why you view him having sex with other women as a threat though. 'Just sex' should be 'just sex' for both.
He can not feel secure if he feels the lesser partner in the relationship can he?

Try this:- http://www.cat-and-dragon.com/stef/Poly/Labriola/jealousy.html
I hope you both tackle jealousy together, as it's one burden you'd be happier for overcoming.:)

Tina1986
Feb 16, 2013, 9:30 AM
Thanks for replys...I know that i ve got to stop bein jealous and b fair wiv him.. If i want to have some fun i should bring my boyfriend along wiv me and let him enjoy it to. Wasnt really thinking that he can get insecure and jealous over girl coz i love him and hes d one i wanna b wiv... Im going to have a proper chat wiv my boy today and tomorrow and will try to tell him that i really appreciate that i can b honest wiv him and that he is so understanding. Will tell him that i wont do anything wivout him. I know that jealously is a bad thing but if i ll get over it me and my boyfriend can both get some benefits outta it... Plus i hope that trustin eacch other enough to have a trisome will make our relationship stronger...

Long Duck Dong
Feb 16, 2013, 9:41 AM
tina, I would be careful..... your reply speaks all about what you want, but not what your partner may want.... talk with him and see what compromise can be reached that works for both of you..... he may be fine with you being with other females but he may not want to be in a threesome with you and the other person...

hell he may not want anybody else... he may be fine with just you and allowing you to be with others.... so try talking with him and letting him decide how best he handles things....... pushing him to have sex with other people may do more harm than good, if he is not interested in doing that

tenni
Feb 16, 2013, 6:52 PM
“Im not sure if my cravings for girls will go away..”

Hi Tina

Oh, my dear, you do know. You’ve just written about how you crave being with a woman big time. This is who you are and what sexual bisexuals usually are. Monogamy is not really for us if we are going to be happy. It is true that some bisexuals have an attraction and that attraction is not strong. You seem to be bisexual with strength of attraction for both if not equally strong.

Some men would want to be a voyeur. If he doesn’t want a threesome and is willing to let you express your sexuality on your own, be happy. He loves you enough to want you to be happy by being with another woman. You could ask him but search yourself first. You refer to jealousy if he gets involved with the woman as well. Set up your rules.

If your boyfriend wants to be present and you are comfortable with him being there, perhaps at least a first rule of he is to have no touching the other woman is permitted. Perhaps no touching you as well for the first threesome. It might be too hard for him and the other woman not to touch if he is touching you but not her.

Go slow and establish your rules but with the understanding that the two of you will discuss this before and after. Revise the rules as you go along so that all are comfortable. Don’t forget the third person might have expectations as well.

What do you mean bad English? Your English is fine even with the cute Irish accent..lol (kid’n)

Tina1986
Feb 16, 2013, 10:51 PM
U might b right.... I sound really selfish :(

hasty1
Feb 17, 2013, 12:03 AM
Hi Tina

I don't think it's selfish to honestly express how you're feeling, it's much better than doing things that you're uncertain about because you think it's fair. I think that it's early days for you and your boyfriend, and that he has been openminded and honest with you so far. I'd suggest that you commit to not doing anything at the moment, until you and he have talked things through and you understand how your bisexuality is going to fit into your relationship. It's not the same for everyone and I have the feeling that you and your partner will find the way, just give him some commitment now and start talking, see where it ends up. Don't be so hard on yourself, it's a tricky time for you both. xx

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 17, 2013, 12:29 AM
Theres one solution. You and another girl that you like "Ravish" Him. Get together andboth of you seduce him together. Show Him the pleasures that can be had in a 3some situation, work Him over good by turning your attentions on him, then slowly start making out, participating with her And him together. Once he sees how wonderful it can be, he may just change his mind. Especially once he sees and realizes that its only physical for you, to be with another woman.
Just a thought Sweetie..:}
Cat

Tina1986
Feb 17, 2013, 12:54 AM
Sometimes i wish that life would b less complicated... We decided that we wont talk about it coz it's valentines weekend ;) . My boyfriend is finding this situation kinda upsetting and i know it bothers him a lot. Thanks Cat xSure if me and a girl would seduce him, it would b a a great pleasure and i know he wouldnt b saying "no" for to long :)

zigzig
Feb 17, 2013, 5:10 AM
I think that your boyfriend probably never had a bisexual girlfriend before, and he doesn't know how to deal with it. I wish in time it will work out. I understand your situation, because my fiancee is straight and can't understand my attraction to both genders completely.

Roxas
Feb 17, 2013, 11:15 AM
You shouldn't feel selfish or shame for the way you feel towards women, or in genneral. Just remember your just talking with your boyfriend, you haven't done anything yet.

you are taking the first step and being open with him. Talk with him and find a solution. You need to make sure that he is comfortable with whatever solution you come up with.

if you can't come to some sort of arrangement then that is the unfortunate price of monogamy. You must remember that your boyfriend expects you to be committed and you probably want him to be as well. Some people can't handel sharing their partner and you should respect that.

im not trying to make you feel bad, I just want you to make sure your understanding. Find something that works for both of you. You shouldn't expect him to be perfectly fine with it right away but if you give him some time you might be surprised that he comes up with his own idea.

One last thing it was been mentioned before that he may be uncomfortable with being there when you are with this other woman. Although threesomes are a great option and many stright men fantasize about an opertunity, he may have the same strong feelings of jealousy as you would, so don't push any specific option just give them to him and let him pick one he feels comfortable with.

Tina1986
Feb 18, 2013, 2:03 PM
U r right, he never had a bi girlfriend... And i know its not easy for him. I just keep making sure he knows that i love him, and that i really appreciate him being so understanding. There's not much i can do anyway :(

Gearbox
Feb 18, 2013, 2:35 PM
There's lots you can do Tina! Firstly, don't let the topic of you having sex with a woman become taboo! Don't nag, moan or pester him, but bring it up as you see fit. Tell him when you crave a woman, and how you feel about it. Try to explain that's how you are, and likely to be. Also how it never changes your feelings for him. Don't let denial set in!Try baby steps|- Talk about 'Lady X' joining you both in bed. Start fully clothed and end up ALL climaxing and saying "Bye!". At every stage of that chat, tell each other how it makes you feel, and to the best of your abilities WHY. Also discuss how to limit or quash any feelings of jealousy.That might help IF both are prepared to listen and honestly want to meet half way.You may end up only being 'allowed' to recieve oral from her in reality the first time (or whatever), but it's a step!

Tina1986
Feb 18, 2013, 8:20 PM
We r after having a big talk last night. I told my boyfriend that im not gonna do anything behind his back of by my own... We r in a relationship and i ll need him there. We wont do a trisome doh, coz im really insecure and my jealously is a big issue. bringing a single girl into our bed just doesnt sound reasonable to me.... We set up a profile on a site for swingers and looking for a couple in similar situation to our. Think its the best option and my boyfriend said that he can give it a go aand that he could try anything just to make me happy. So hopelly our problem is going to b solved soon.:)))

wifekinky4husband
Feb 20, 2013, 1:30 AM
Im bisexual girl... Few days ago i told my boyfriend that i feel like sleepin wiv a girl big time! He knew about my sexuality before we started to date!I havent been wiv a girl in last 4 years. He thinks now that hes doing something or that he's not enough.. He's so wrong :/ i love him to bits, evrything about him is perfect but he doesn't believe in himself at all. Plus his confidence went really low in last couple of days... Obviously it doesnt mean that i dont fancy him or that i dont wanna b wiv a cock anymore! For a while i was thinkin about trisome, but im afraid im too jealous ! But i want him to b there and watch us gettin filthy together ..It would b much more fun knowin my boyfriend there watchin me cumin!!! My boyfriend would rather give me free pass to get this urge sorted by myself. I cant do that, don't wanna do anything without him. I know hes kinda giving me a green light , just because he loves me and wants me to b happy... Knowing him he could keep on wondering what could possibly happen when im out wiv a girl... Im not sure if my cravings for girls will go away...Just dont know how to explain to him that i love him but cant get sleeping wiv a girl outta my head... Dont know if i should do it by my own, or if i should keep on asking my boyfriend for going together wiv me and watch two of us together?... Maybe i should fight my jealously and decided to have a trisome, so both of us ll get pleasure if it? Sure relationship should b 50/50... Need some good advice, btw sorry about my bad english file:///C:\Users\URC\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\cl ip_image001.png Tina, 26
I say give and get. For all relationships to work you have to have a lot of give and take. For my husband and myself, I wanted him to be open to cum play as well as anal (on him) so I gave in to him giving me facials and dual penetrating me. Find that balance point or trade off, you know give and get. Also do lots and lots of role play and mental prep to prepare yourself for whatever you are going to give into. I grew accustomed to facials through practice watching it, thinking about it, fake reacting (own my on), and literally squirting stuff on myself – lol. Hey you will do what it takes if you really want it to work out. Now I can even get my husband cum into his own mouth for me. Pretty hot to see this athletic man’s man do this do himself for me. I in turn get down on my knees and let him jerk off all over my face whenever he desires.