PDA

View Full Version : Once upon a time......

Gleekybaby
Feb 15, 2013, 2:48 AM
There was a Birthday Girl,(or close enough), She called her self NSG, She was a lil shyt, lonely and very young (18) and Knew Nothing of what life really was.

She did stoopid things, But did Kind and caring things too, Her Mummy Kate encouraged her and inspired her to change her name, She was now Known as Gleekybaby. It sparked something within herself, a Change, a maturity perhaps.
She continued to grow and mature as a person, with the constant guidance of her family and friends right here on Bisex.com, people like: Our Late UsedBear (Daddybear), MummyKate, Showmeguy, Allbimyself, Chooky, Lady D, BB, Jazzy, Creach, Littlerayofsunshine, CMM, Peg, Arana, Belle, Flounder and Mrs F, Taz and Kitten (Mrs Taz) and i would not and could not my forever loving Texasman. Im sure ive missed more But If you kow me, you will understand that these people and more have made a permanent mark in my heart and my life.

December 2006 This Young 19 year old settled down with a Boyfriend, Tyga. Feb 16th 2008 He proposed, She said Yes, on her 21st Birthday! then December 5th 2009 she gave birth to the most beautiful little girl, Samantha, And Became a Mummy herself, Fitting into the role with ease. All of this everyone here in Bisex.com have seem This Young Gleekybaby Mature beyond belief, Grow up, and Become her own person.

Now It is the 15th of Feb 2013, Her Daughter (3yrs old) now Curled up next to her in the bed, as she awaits New Zealand Time to Hit 16th when she officially becomes 26years old and celebrates her 8th year in bisex.com, She smiles remembering All those who have been there for her, and have become her ever growing family.

Sure October 2012 Herself and Tyga split and this young woman has to deal with only seeing her pericious little daughter every second weekend, But She is a stronger woman for it, Struggling slightly but now been able to pay her bills and spend a little on herself and on her daughter.

She has also found herself a new man, and though he lives 8000miles away in Indiana, she loves him with all shes got, "You do not need to touch someone or have them near to be deeply in love with them, love of a personality should out weigh looks a million times over"

She is the Happiest she has been in a very long time, and makes each moment with her Daughter jsut that much more special.
I finish my Job at the end of May this year, I Have taken to taking alot of photos, Something i have become very passionate about, I will be moving Closer to my family, with My daughter, and Taking up photography studies with they will take me in. My Facebook page shows all my photos, and there are hundreds.

Tonight as I await my 26th birthday, i remember all my purrfect memories of been here and remember my life, how i was who i was and Who i have become. Tomorrow is for me to enjoy, spend how i so wish, remember what i wish to remember, and grow that one year more mature and change what i had not in the past.

I Love you all, Thank you for always been there for me, For always kicking my arse (MummyKate) When i needed it, and guiding me onto a better path, a path in which was right before my eyes but which i was blind too.

Thank you once again

Yours Truly

Gleekybaby, A Young Girl, now a Strong Young Woman.

csrakate
Feb 15, 2013, 5:19 AM
Happy Birthday, sweet girl!! You've come a long way! Don't stop believing in yourself!

Hugs and kisses,
Kate

DuckiesDarling
Feb 15, 2013, 6:21 AM
Happy (early for here, on time for there) Birthday, Gleeky :)

Realist
Feb 15, 2013, 9:17 AM
I love a heart-warming story, Gleeky....good luck and Happy birthday.

Gleekybaby
Feb 15, 2013, 2:19 PM
Me and Samantha, 15th Feb 2013

elian
Feb 15, 2013, 5:55 PM
The best thing about stories is the nuzzles at the end.

:nuzzles:

There is much potential in every life, just by living our lives each of us write an interesting story. Thanks for sharing yours. I am glad you have come such a long way and found love and encouragement for yourself, your baby girl and your new partner. :)

Good luck on your journey!

Gleekybaby
Feb 17, 2013, 2:43 AM
Thank you everyone. I had a lovely Birthday, and even taught my daughter to say "happy birthday mummy" and when she said it even though i had her say each word after me its was very heart melting, then she made me laugh by saying "Wheres mummys cake?" to which i replied "Good question, WHERE is mummies cake" It was sad taking her back to her fathers but it always is. Im so much more independent now after splitting up with her father, I cook (yes i hardly cooked before... what i work 12hour days 11 days out of 14) i drive, (i taught myself to drive, i owned the car so i kept it adn learnt to drive and my own Dad is paying for me to get my restricted licence, as im naughty adn drive on learners which without a fully licensed driver is kind of very illegal) I feel better about myself, in more ways then one, adn cannot wait for Scott to move to NZ so we can start a new adventure.

I Just hope that my story, in which i have finally learnt about life in the big wide world, can encourage others to look at themselves and say "Hey If she can mature adnm grow and become her own true self, then so can I"

I told and tell my story because i can, Because im strong enough to do so, and because i know im writting to family and friends and those who have helped me thru my life, and i cannot thank them enough, some prob think, "Oh yeah right i didnt help" But those i know that did and do not realise they did, Thank you, Its the small things that really truely stick to my heart!

Forever Your
Gleekybaby

violetpetal
Feb 18, 2013, 5:03 AM
Love u chicky, beautifully written & l'm glad we r on FB to keep in touch :)
:smirlove2:smirlove2
​Violetpetal xoxox

allbimyself
Feb 18, 2013, 4:07 PM
Awww. I didn't do anything but give you the advice I wasn't using myself :P

Good luck, sweetie!

Gleekybaby
Feb 19, 2013, 2:03 AM
Allbi, The fact you still to this day are using the Avatar i made for you, warms my heart! xx

Violet My Darlin! Im sooo Happy i can always be in contact with you, its is so awesome that we can catch up via FB, Luv to you hun! xox

gop-gop
Feb 19, 2013, 2:25 AM
Всем привет. Я перешла на заочное обучение. Теперь писать курсовые некогда, так как работаю решил заказать курсовую только вот не знаем где может кто подскажет?

Gleekybaby
Feb 19, 2013, 11:21 AM
Всем привет. Я перешла на заочное обучение. Теперь писать курсовые некогда, так как работаю решил заказать курсовую только вот не знаем где может кто подскажет?

Um can someone please tell me what this says? Russian is not a language i know.

**Peg**
Feb 19, 2013, 1:12 PM
loosely translated (according to google) it is :
Hello. I switched to distance learning. Now there is no time to write term papers, because I work decided to order coursework only I do not know where can someone tell me

in other words, SPAM

**Peg**
Feb 19, 2013, 1:13 PM

SPAM...

Gleekybaby
Feb 19, 2013, 11:57 PM
Thats what i thought, LOL Cheers Peg darlin!!!!