PDA

View Full Version : I enjoy reading about large loads of cum and pre-cum

R. R. Wayne
Feb 13, 2013, 6:54 PM
I was 21 and had fallen for my first love. She was a blonde German godess. One summer night, we sat in front of her aprtment and necked and petted for several hours. I had a throbbing hard on and occassionally she would slide her hand over my Levi's to feel my hard on. But, sadly for me, I could not get to first base with her. When I got home later that night and got out of the car I glanced down at my pants and saw that I had a wet spot the size of a grapefruit. I was soaking wet and had not cum. YET

When I got to my bedroom, I had this ache that could only be relieved by my jacking off. I teased myself and did it slowly. I was still flowing clear pre-cum fairly heavily so I used that to lube my cock and balls. And then I came and came some more. I was not what you would call a heavy cummer, but that night my first spurt went over my head and landed on the head board, several more landed on my chest and the rest pretty much covered my hand and balls. It was a memorable ejaculation. I have only cum thatmuch one or two other times in my life.

Got an experience to share?