PDA

View Full Version : How many men and women here love getting their asshole stretched out?

ExSailor
Feb 10, 2013, 1:31 PM
I am mainly a top or active for anal sex but I have bottomed or been passive in the past. How many men and women here love the sensation of bottoming or getting fucked and having your asshole stretched out?-

bim49686
Feb 10, 2013, 3:41 PM
I love a big fat cock,dildo or strapon in my bottom.I enjoy the feeling of being filled and sensation of going in and out .

yana212
Feb 10, 2013, 4:54 PM
I love getting fucked by straight men, maybe because almost all my boys are straight (now they are bi :))
versatile is cool with me as long as they are not sissy. a sissy for me just for a friend.

12voltman59
Feb 10, 2013, 11:11 PM
I am glad to see that most of those who have responded to this poll---say that they like to receive anal sex----I have to say--and don't deny it---I really do like it---I don't do it that often or with very many people---I tend to take time to work up to that with someone for obvious reasons.

I am kind of glad that I did not discover just how great it is to receive anal when I was young----those days were when HIV/AIDS was coming on the scene and had I already been a regular partaker in the manner that guys did then---lots of partners---both ones you know and those you don't and surely not using any protection---I am sure I would long ago have become a statistic of those who fell early on from it---most of those guys I knew from those days who came out as being gay or bi after graduating high school and had lots of man on man sex in college and later----they all did die very early on from AIDS.

tenni
Feb 10, 2013, 11:39 PM
Well, I won't vote on your poll as you are posting people's names. That seems strangely voyeuristic. I will state that no I don't do anal nor want my "hole" stretched. So, not afraid to say that publicly. Not all bi guys are into getting fucked up the butt. If you are and enjoy it that is fine but we are not all interested in that.

DuckiesDarling
Feb 10, 2013, 11:50 PM
I love anal, both giving and recieving :D

bicuck2013
Feb 11, 2013, 12:56 AM
I love the feeling. Only had 3 cocks stretching my ass, and would love lots more! I use a dildo and love that feeling too. I love lying on my back and feeling that cock probing my hole and then pushing in. I have played mostly with married bi guys, but my ass is available to any horny dudes!
My ideal is to be some dudes cum dump soon!

bi4asplay
Feb 11, 2013, 2:03 PM
I do enjoy a cock or toy in me. I always use a condom even on toys. When I first started playing thia way you did not have the things we now have to worry about.

i_shoot_blanks
Feb 11, 2013, 4:12 PM
I've done the deed a few times with guys, maybe five or six, and really did enjoy it, especially the first time. Never been fucked by a lady with a strap on. Unfortunately, due to radiation damage I'm afraid to entertain much more than a finger.

cocklovers
Feb 11, 2013, 4:17 PM
i love my wife topping me. and she loves being in control. i love haveing her strapon cock fucking the hell out of my ass

jem_is_bi
Feb 11, 2013, 8:05 PM
My vote is NO! Don't stretch my asshole!
I am sure, if it was possible, my asshole would agree with me.

sailorashore
Feb 12, 2013, 2:41 AM
I love taking a man up my ass, but only if he is patient and considerate enough to let me stretch to accommodate him at my own slow pace. If he lubes and loosens me up with his fingers first, then puts just the head in and pauses for awhile, it gives me time to relax, breathe deep, and get comfortable. He starts with small thrusts, each one a little further than the last, and every few strokes draws out far enough to add a few more drops of lube, then we'll both have a nice ride. I confess, though, I look forward to someday meeting a nice young man with a slender penis.

twoforone16
Feb 12, 2013, 4:59 PM
I love a thick cock in my ass stretching out some day I would like to fisting with someone who hand is not to big

amorous945
Feb 13, 2013, 3:14 PM
In my teen years, I experienced both stretching and being stretched on a semi-regular basis, and loved both. I hope to experience it again someday soon.

matutum
Feb 13, 2013, 6:17 PM
and whay don't u?? lots of peeps around for that:yikes2:

Agoofball
Feb 14, 2013, 1:17 AM
Yes, I do! Any AZ tops here that will take his time and stretch me out before a good pounding will get my ass again!! :oh:

upones
Feb 14, 2013, 8:01 AM
nothing like getting a well lubed cock up my ass strecthing it to the limit . was scared to try it at first but once done I knew i would never stop. Before prostate surgery left me flaccid I thouroughly enjoyed expanding an ones rectum with my rather large 7 inch cock; but always ready to switch places

Diane215656
Feb 14, 2013, 8:45 AM
Hi all..I had a recent girlfriend that enjoyed giving me anything anal.....she allowed me to dress in panties,garter belts and stockings.....we had a strap on, beads,dildos... she was awesome with me:love87:

dick_pumper
Feb 15, 2013, 9:19 AM
I love anal. When I am being fucked I am such a bitch in heat lol
I had an ex who used to strap on a dildo and we switched roles and she would fuck the hell out of me. After we broke up I bought myself a dildo to keep enjoying the feeling. I really want to have the real thing inside me, and hope that by being here I will find the right guy who will lay me down and use my man pussy.

like2bepegged
Feb 15, 2013, 8:11 PM
Love my wife pounding my ass with her strapon. And I am guilty of wanting more thickness. Thicker is better.

wifekinky4husband
Feb 20, 2013, 1:45 AM
Love my wife pounding my ass with her strapon. And I am guilty of wanting more thickness. Thicker is better.

I love watching my husband do himself while I spread him and I am the one always wanting him to go thicker/bigger. I love it when it pops out and I get a glimpse of the after effect (*sigh*)

I am mainly a top or active for anal sex but I have bottomed or been passive in the past. How many men and women here love the sensation of bottoming or getting fucked and having your asshole stretched out?-

I love getting and giving it so does my husband (only on me and himself). Once I get him going he can get pretty heavily into it and go for the big boys.

upones
Feb 21, 2013, 2:56 PM
Truly enjoy great man fuck. Limber my hole,lube well,have big cock
partner sit and let me lower self slowly while stretching honey hole out. Then when fully relaxed get on back with feet on his shoulders and have him work my nipples. Maybe end up doggie style while sucking next cock to get it wet and hard ready to carry on with the stretch

Asspussy302
Feb 22, 2013, 12:13 AM
I love to bottom during anal sex, I also topping but bottom is my favorite. I would not say i like to be stretched though, does not sound good to me.

easilyused
Feb 22, 2013, 12:58 AM
I totally agree, thicker is definitely better. I've been fisted and enjoyed it. Want more though. Saw a video of a man taking the fat end of a baseball bat, so now wondering.....

androgynous34
Feb 23, 2013, 10:42 AM
I have to admit I do enjoy getting my ass hole stretchedalthough I have only had the pleasure of a strap on and several other objects.There something about the sensation of feeling full inside and having youprostate massaged at the same time that is very exhilarating. My only regret isthe only sensation I have experienced is having a cock rubbed against my asshole and no entry. Perhaps someday I will find the man to give my virginity too.

ckman314
Feb 27, 2013, 7:20 PM
I love getting pounded by a guy with good stamina nothing worse than getting into some good anal and guy blows his load quick

jackbirdjay
Mar 2, 2013, 11:49 AM
I use cucumbers on my self. Love getting fucked and being fem. A guy that can last a long time is great. Love getting pounded hard.

ErosUrge
Mar 2, 2013, 12:17 PM
It's one thing to enjoy getting fucked anally but to the point of your asshole being "stretched" out is a bit of a 'stretch' for me....if it's something people enjoy, then by all means go for it. But unless it's a natural part of the playtime as in from just getting fucked, then I wouldn't be interested. It doesn't do anything for me to view someone's hole intentionally getting stretched out...again, if it's happening as a natural response from getting fucked there, then alright...but to try to make it stretch out more doesn't interest me. And as Tenni pointed out, not everyone that is bi is interested in this or in anal for that matter...

VZR1800
Mar 2, 2013, 12:35 PM
I did not vote because I have never done it with the real deal. Want to. I use dildos on myself all the time and enjoy the hell out of it, makes my cock leak like crazy.

BiDaveDtown
Mar 16, 2013, 12:27 AM
I have never been fucked and I do not want to ever do it. I am married to my wife so it will never happen but even when I was single it was never something I did or wanted to ever do.

wifekinky4husband
Mar 19, 2013, 11:00 PM
I have never been fucked and I do not want to ever do it. I am married to my wife so it will never happen but even when I was single it was never something I did or wanted to ever do.

So you must be into oral only with males? or what?

bi4asplay
Apr 17, 2013, 11:47 AM
I am very much into being topped and pegged.Stretching is something that has to happen in order to take a cock or a toy into your ass. At least I have never seen a cock that could be in an ass without streatching it a bit. Don't thing it would be much fun and would feel like nothing was there. What is the point? If I can not feel it what the hell am I in the position for.lol If you relax and he goes slow and easy you can take something much larger than you think ,without any pain. When he gets in to the point where it does not seem to want to let him go further in press down a bit like you are tring to vacate your colon. The natural movement will pull him past that point without the pain if he just pushed past it. It does work and I often have my first anal O when the head passes that point. I gotta go get out my toy now.lol

sunshinmeet
Apr 17, 2013, 3:16 PM
Give me a nice cock any day, but I can't seem to find anything sexy about a guy's ass. They look hideous. Even my own. Thus, I bottom.

michael51
Aug 5, 2013, 6:49 PM
I love having my ass stretched out,wanna do it a lot

curious44
Aug 5, 2013, 9:11 PM
Yes, as long as I can control the penetration. I like my partner lying on his back and I straddle him. Then I just lower myself down on his cock at my own pace. This is always the way with someone new. Once we trust each other not to be too aggressive I'll take it in any position. The feeling of being spread open a little at a time is very erotic. Average size cocks are the best.

striker48192
Aug 6, 2013, 12:17 PM
I am a bbottom and love getting fuck by a male that knows what hes doing or a strapon with the lady knows how to use it

Jim505
Aug 8, 2013, 5:43 AM
Always enjoyed getting a big hard cock in me and have done so a lot over the years.Have been fisted a few times and really enjoy it.Have a very big dildo to keep me stretchedn out.My hole is so large now when I do get fucked it takes very little lube.18050

Sinfulfun01
Aug 8, 2013, 11:27 AM
My favorite is a really long cock. No to thick but long to go so deep. Feeling those strokes. Drives me wild.

kinkytats
Aug 10, 2013, 9:59 AM
I love it! Nice and slow. My favorite is a large glass butt plug. Very slick with no give what so ever.

Lynn731
Aug 12, 2013, 10:25 AM
I am very versatile. Started with anal at age 15, that is all I did for many years. I like gentle anal sex, top and btm. I like bein fucked gently, of course when I started with my best friend at age 15, we always cummed in each other. It was many years before I tried oral, when I did I liked it. I like anything that feels good now. I still have a special love for fucking and being fucked bareback.

Errin
Aug 12, 2013, 5:54 PM
I love being a bottom, Not into the fisting thing, but I like them big! :yikes2:

BigD-BiGuy
Aug 12, 2013, 7:52 PM
Not only are well lubed cocks nice in my ass, but a woman that know how to use a strap-on can be delightful as well. Getting my prostate massaged is really hot

chapear
Aug 12, 2013, 8:10 PM
I'm versatile. I like both topping and bottoming.

Indywood
Aug 21, 2013, 12:08 PM
I love getting pounded by a guy with good stamina nothing worse than getting into some good anal and guy blows his load quick

NO DOUBT! just getting into it and- what? we're done?!

69luvr
Aug 21, 2013, 2:38 PM
I love a big fat cock,dildo or strapon in my bottom.I enjoy the feeling of being filled and sensation of going in and out .
I do too!

a2smith09
Aug 21, 2013, 5:47 PM
I am very versatile. Started with anal at age 15, that is all I did for many years. I like gentle anal sex, top and btm. I like bein fucked gently, of course when I started with my best friend at age 15, we always cummed in each other. It was many years before I tried oral, when I did I liked it. I like anything that feels good now. I still have a special love for fucking and being fucked bareback.

Same here except we started even younger ;o). I am very versatile and love giving and receiving

wooden_kayak
Aug 21, 2013, 6:33 PM
I think its great when its well paced and your partner takes the time to loosen things up. The largest cock I ever took was about 11 inches and fairly thick. But the guy was an absolute gem with it and when his wife got in on the act, it went to mind blowing. A few years ago I had a nice hook up with a guy but when he got down to business, I thought he was either trying to stamp out a campfire or deep sea oil drilling. It wasn't painful, more uncomfortable emotionally and physically and I felt like he was pissed at me the whole time. Lets just say it appeared he had issues with himself about his love of M2M fun. I always like to take my time when I top, its just nice to do with someone if they are not a regular bottom. So I would say I like it if its someone who takes their time to get to the ride. But a hater is just a pain in the butt!

easilyused
Aug 22, 2013, 1:09 AM
I've been fisted and enjoyed it. He knew what he was doing and broke me in right. Saw a video of a man taking the fat end of a baseball bat and makes me wonder how big could I take. hhmmm...........

donttellnehismy
Aug 22, 2013, 12:11 PM
I love giving and receiving BUT its gotta be with the right guy who has the right touch...

callig77
Aug 23, 2013, 5:15 PM
For me being bottomed feels fantastic! At first, it was a finger or two. Then I started to get creative, when I was in my early teens my biggest joy was a 2 D-cell flashlight. 25 years later and I definitely lean towards size, I like the thickness. Now my wife fists me occasionally. When she does that I can't jerk off or touch my cock, because I will cum in about ten seconds!

I would like to buy her a good quality strap-on harness. One that will be durable enough to take some rough use. I don't really want it to be girlie, rather something that we can use with the toys we currently have, or larger diameter toys.

Anyway, anyone have any good ideas or brand names for me to look at?

Tablas
Aug 24, 2013, 12:07 PM
I have yet to feel a real cock fill my ass but I love the feel of big dildo / strapo-on penetration. When I am in the right state of mind and hit it just right I have the most amazing orgasms from the in and out stimulation. the bigger the better. I zip tie my wife's big black feeldoe to the bedpost, back up to it, insert and fuck myself like crazy until until I cum. (she has never watched these sessions, maybe one day)

tenncuriousforfun
Aug 24, 2013, 3:27 PM
Only bottom here! Would love to be fucked by a huge cock!

sunshinmeet
Aug 24, 2013, 6:05 PM
I'm still on the fence about it. It feels good, but not so good as to crave it.

bigi56
Aug 25, 2013, 11:33 PM
Not tried it, but would love to. Every morning in the shower, I stretch my hole a little more and think how great a cock would feel there. Lots of lube and lots of time and I think I would have a fantastic orgasm from that.

lNBiGuy
Aug 27, 2013, 9:41 PM
My ex-GF used strap on a nice rigid and fuck me with it. She was selfish and always wanted me to switch too fast. I loved it, starting slow, then pushing in just a little more with each thrust. She had a 7" and would bury it.

Its been long time since I've had anal sex and I want it, although I just want it from a guy, a guy I can get nice and hard and use my mouth to work for my reward. I want to be fucked long and hard.

mrcumsalot
Aug 29, 2013, 9:58 AM
Being anally penetrated is one of the nicest feelings in my opinion. I am a free spirit kind of guy and I do not like to be tied down with any one man. This gives me the opportunity to sample all different sizes of men (and my not so little toys) whenever I like...which is pretty frequent, if I may say. I have had big ones and not so big ones and I have adored the feeling all of them were able to give me. But I confess, I love it when a larger man penetrates my bum and the first agonizing sensation of my hole opening up is a special feeling indeed. Thank you to all the men (past and present) who have made me feel soooo good. I love(d) you all.

Thinman275
Aug 29, 2013, 4:48 PM
I enjoy anal when it is not a huge dick. I only doing women anal, there asses are so soft.

Lovesitdeep
Oct 10, 2013, 1:16 PM
I have stretched my ass with a huge thermos a few times im still amazed how i managed to shove it up there it feels amazing.

DooNme
Oct 10, 2013, 2:25 PM
Count me DEFINETLY IN ! Nothing like it for me.;)

mikeyd270
Oct 10, 2013, 4:49 PM
Love having my hole stretched. Love the feel of a hard throbbing cock pumping my ass.

thetallguy
Oct 16, 2013, 6:16 AM
I haven't been with another guy yet but I love using toys on my ass

bi_prepper_wa
Oct 16, 2013, 7:57 AM
Baseball bats are easy if you know how. Maybe I should start a school or something. I have a toy called "The Excess" which is even bigger.

backdoorbaby
Oct 16, 2013, 11:46 AM
Count me in (addict):2cents:

wifekinky4husband
Apr 25, 2014, 8:38 AM
I love anal sex so much that I turned my husband onto it both giving and now receiving! Can't express how hot it is to stretch his hole, fuck his ass good, then stretch it some more and work two dildo in and out of him. After he has orgasmed from all the anal several time I love to jerk off his cock and either take it in my mouth or my hands and pour it into his wide spread gaping anal hole until it is full of fresh cum and ready for more fucking! I love the way it feels to my fingers as I fuck his hole with a load of cum. I can only imagine what it would be like to do it with so many loads he couldn't contain it!!! Last I love to have him spreading while I take lovely video of his stretched 2 dildo wide hole with cum leaking out all over!

Dexter701
Apr 25, 2014, 8:49 AM
I like to masturbate with a dildo in me and I would love to try the real thing. Then there are a lot of M2M things I'd like to try. Just don't know how to make that happen.

wifekinky4husband
Jun 2, 2014, 6:04 PM
I like to masturbate with a dildo in me and I would love to try the real thing. Then there are a lot of M2M things I'd like to try. Just don't know how to make that happen.Find a good female who is into it and she will make it happen. All of the men I know who have given in to it were lead into it by their wives.

curious1974
Jun 2, 2014, 6:32 PM
A guy I was playing with gave it a try and it hurt too much. Maybe the consequence of not enough lube? I've been thinking of trying again since dildos don't hurt me as I am certain I am lubing those sufficiently.

michael51
Jun 2, 2014, 10:38 PM
feels so good having your woman fuck you good doesnt it?

loveblackcocks
Jul 22, 2014, 2:37 AM
i got stretched pretty good from a huge dick but i would love to find a guy with a 14 inch dick and to stretch me out to where he can comfortably fuck me, i can fit my 14 inch dildo all the way in but its not all that think

Bibabyblues
Jul 22, 2014, 3:00 AM
I love to bottom, i get to be the sexy giver. Love the feeling of a cock in my ass and when done properly...mind blowing multiple orgasms. The bigger the better there's something sadisticly fun about seeing if i can take the big meat or objects ;-*

boytoy1223
Jul 25, 2014, 7:41 AM
I'm a bottom and love getting fucked.

wifekinky4husband
Jul 25, 2014, 7:46 PM
With so many men enjoying and wanting to get fucked in the ass it doesn't apprear to leave enought to fuck them? Am I wrong here? I guess may be barking up the wrong tree with getting my husband laid... darn

sailorashore
Jul 25, 2014, 8:29 PM
You're right, kinky, there does seem to be a shortage of tops. Every once in a while I get lucky, but there are way more men like me around who love a good hard dick up the backside than there are good hard dicks to go around--partly because, as we age, the "hard" part is sometimes difficult to manage. But, as I said, sometimes we get lucky. Today I just got home from one of the sexiest days of my life. I met two married guys (to each other!--legal here in WA) who took me home with them. We had a little smoke (also legal here), and the next thing you know we were all naked on their king-size bed, and they took turns in my back door. I've been seeing a guy for awhile who is lovely, but will only top for me when I ask him to, and he is so thick that I don't ask him to that much anymore. I love taking him inside me, but it is quite uncomfortable at first. Today I met two terrific gentlemen with nice, average dicks, like mine. And they both fucked me. And sucked and fucked me some more. And I am sitting at home now remembering, and glowing, feeling a nice lingering tingle in my nether regions. What a lovely day!

monaohio
Jul 26, 2014, 9:54 AM
I love having mine stretched as long as I am on my back legs spread wide and he is harder than a rock going in me slow as I feel every inch of his thick 7 inch round going in me

cw1860
Jul 26, 2014, 3:48 PM
I've enjoyed stretching my ass with dildos and vibrators, one was quite large and I enjoyed the feeling of being penetrated and having my prostate massaged, but never a real cock...... Hopefully that will change today ;-) I hope to have my ass finally penetrated by a cock (protected sex of course). Keeping my fingers crossed all goes well! I'll let you know how it went. ;-D

Macker
Jul 26, 2014, 6:33 PM
I think I would rather receive anal, as well as get my ass hole stretched.

I guess I would try giving it too.

cw1860
Jul 27, 2014, 10:14 AM
Well no cock for my virgin ass as yet ...... However I did receive an excellent blowjob and had my ass finger fucked which was nice after that I am more determined now more than ever before to have a cock deep in my ass!!!!! Damn those fingers felt good I need a cock now!! Eventually I get what desire! I hope!

licknpussh
Jul 27, 2014, 8:20 PM
I just wish I could find someone to do mine on a regular basis

JaredT77
Jul 30, 2014, 10:08 AM
Guilty!

avondale13
Jul 31, 2014, 5:21 PM
Love getting a hard cock in my butt.

tsac2k3
Aug 5, 2014, 5:53 PM
since it's harder to meet guy to fuck these days, i'm 36 but quite picky, my newer 9" dildo from Amazon is the best replacement. it's so real and huge, love it every time.

pole_smoker
Sep 19, 2014, 7:37 PM
Baseball bats are easy if you know how. Maybe I should start a school or something. I have a toy called "The Excess" which is even bigger.
Using a baseball bat up your ass or in another orifice like a woman's vagina can't be safe at all. :eek2:

notsostr8
Sep 20, 2014, 12:55 AM
Hi all..I had a recent girlfriend that enjoyed giving me anything anal.....she allowed me to dress in panties,garter belts and stockings.....we had a strap on, beads,dildos... she was awesome with me:love87:

WHERE. IS. THIS. WOMAN?

My wife used a dildo on my ass once.... far too long ago.

& I do enjoy both toyplay & getting fucked (when taking the time to prepare) I'm not that interested in going for the "gape" by "stretching my hole". I wouldn't however, decline to lend a helping hand to someone seeking to slowly stretch their own however, (Guy or girl)

hungryman777
Sep 20, 2014, 5:31 PM
I love the stretching feeling a hard cock gives to my ass. It makes my mind go blank and I orgasm hard.

gotlek
Sep 21, 2014, 4:58 PM
I just love it.

Ilikeit69
Oct 26, 2014, 10:38 PM
I like having my asshole reamed by a nice hard cock. I also like fucking a nice ass as well. I don't think i'm a bottom or a top. I'm whatever i need to be when I need to be.

wifekinky4husband
Jan 6, 2015, 1:21 PM
see - what a good guy - takes it as well as gives it in due turn

That would never happen with my guy but I am sill working on the other.

I was able to get him to take his largest ever over the holiday. Soooooooo amazing! Took several hours but ooohhhh soooo worth it!

tenni
Jan 6, 2015, 2:52 PM
ewe no

goodsonformom
Jan 6, 2015, 3:18 PM
I'm not into anal stretching....unless I'm the one who is doing the stretching of another....I love anal play.....both giving and receiving.....but stretching is not a thing of comfort for me.....I would never force the issue either.....

pole_smoker
Jan 6, 2015, 3:56 PM
ewe no
You like female sheep?

pole_smoker
Jan 6, 2015, 4:05 PM
You're right, kinky, there does seem to be a shortage of tops. Every once in a while I get lucky, but there are way more men like me around who love a good hard dick up the backside than there are good hard dicks to go around--partly because, as we age, the "hard" part is sometimes difficult to manage. But, as I said, sometimes we get lucky. Today I just got home from one of the sexiest days of my life. I met two married guys (to each other!--legal here in WA) who took me home with them. We had a little smoke (also legal here), and the next thing you know we were all naked on their king-size bed, and they took turns in my back door. I've been seeing a guy for awhile who is lovely, but will only top for me when I ask him to, and he is so thick that I don't ask him to that much anymore. I love taking him inside me, but it is quite uncomfortable at first. Today I met two terrific gentlemen with nice, average dicks, like mine. And they both fucked me. And sucked and fucked me some more. And I am sitting at home now remembering, and glowing, feeling a nice lingering tingle in my nether regions. What a lovely day!
Do they know that they now have herpes, and probably HPV too from having sex with you?

JaredT77
Jan 6, 2015, 4:42 PM
Do they know that they now have herpes, and probably HPV too from having sex with you?

LMAO!! Good point!

Do people that enjoy having their holes stretched, particularly the anus has some serious health risks? I'm not talking about bareback sex but with fisting and huge dildos. Would you like to wear a adult diaper because you can't control your bowel movements because your anus is all stretched out? How about what happens when you pull out that huge dildo or buttplug (or baseball bat) and out pops your asshole? Imagine going to the ER to get your asshole put back inside of you or worse. I love getting fucked but there's limits. I don't fuck myself or get fucked everyday. I need time for my asshole to go back to "normal."

JackTexas94
Jan 6, 2015, 10:35 PM
I identify as a top but don't mind getting my asshole stretched by the right man.

Bear816
Jan 7, 2015, 2:04 AM
I really enjoy it once in a while. And it has to be the right cock. Not into MASSIVE cocks for this purpose.

Asspussy302
Jan 7, 2015, 1:15 PM
I love anal, and I'm a bottom for sure. Never had my ass stretched out but, if it's done right by the right person. I would love to try

allthingsoral1973
Jan 11, 2015, 12:27 AM
I have only ever been with one man multiple times and he spoiled me because he has a thick 8 inch dick. I'm a smaller guy so he really stretches my tight little asshole and I fucking love it. Love when he starts slow and easy then progresses to a total pounding love the way his big hard cock stretches my ass out

wifekinky4husband
Jan 18, 2015, 12:24 AM
I have only ever been with one man multiple times and he spoiled me because he has a thick 8 inch dick. I'm a smaller guy so he really stretches my tight little asshole and I fucking love it. Love when he starts slow and easy then progresses to a total pounding love the way his big hard cock stretches my ass out

Have you ever shared that experience live with a lady friend? I know so many who'd love to be there.

bicoupleinUK
Jan 19, 2015, 1:01 AM
Prostate massage is fantastic my wife has a fetish about fingering or fisting my ass untill I cum sometimes hands free orgasm so yes I do enjoy being stretched to the max and filled up.

T.Edding
Jan 19, 2015, 1:23 AM
I started upside down with my cock in his mouth and his finger in my ass. I grew up with anal stimulation. I guess it's alway been something I enjoyed. Now I like toys that stretch me out a little. I've used progressively larger and longer toys. It's fun to achieve a new size. Lol!

secretasianman
Jan 19, 2015, 1:31 AM
I love bottoming, but I'm not sure about my ass getting stretched out, lol. My first time was with someone who had a huge cock (probably around 8 inches and maybe 2.25 inches in diameter (I think I'm like 1.5" in diameter). I was afraid to meetup with friends or family that whole day and the next because I'm pretty sure I walked like I just had my ass fucked. Plus, I was constantly dripping lube and what not, and smelled like rubber. Everyone else I bottomed for was smaller, and I didn't mind the smaller size, lol.

man4girlgirl4man
Jan 20, 2015, 10:25 PM
Count me in!! Not into extreme penetration or fisting but a long thick dick or a nice butt plug always puts me in a good mood

TXLonestarTX69
Jan 21, 2015, 5:06 AM
I agree with others that having a finger massaging the prostate while getting sucked off is like nothing else. My wife does it to me occasionally and the resulting orgasm is explosive...it will leave you weak.

bigi57
Jan 22, 2015, 8:35 AM
I was only fucked for the first time this past July and have found that I really enjoy it. Have had about 9 guys now since then and have really liked some more than others (guess that's natural for us no matter which sex or side we're on.) Have a couple large buddies that I have been able to take because they really take the time and work my hole first before entering and another guy who is pretty small who slips right in with no effort but then really knows how to work it once he's in.

bopinit
Feb 2, 2015, 5:44 PM
The only time Im ever gonna offer up my virgin manpussy is when I can find an 18 yr old virgin..then not only can he fuck me, he could pump his hot young virgin cream in me

JoeyfromPA
Feb 6, 2015, 2:06 PM
I like having my ass played with, fingers and tongue work but rather have it in my mouth

like_it_deep69
Feb 10, 2015, 6:39 PM
I'm all bottom but love being fuck deep and hard,wanna try two dicks in my azz at same time...

michael51
Feb 10, 2015, 9:04 PM
I enjoyed having a man on top of me,would like to try having a man who was larger then what i have had

69luvr
Feb 12, 2015, 4:58 PM

AGREED! I JUST LOVE THE FEELING!

pole_smoker
Apr 7, 2015, 11:41 PM
I love taking a man up my ass, but only if he is patient and considerate enough to let me stretch to accommodate him at my own slow pace. If he lubes and loosens me up with his fingers first, then puts just the head in and pauses for awhile, it gives me time to relax, breathe deep, and get comfortable. He starts with small thrusts, each one a little further than the last, and every few strokes draws out far enough to add a few more drops of lube, then we'll both have a nice ride. I confess, though, I look forward to someday meeting a nice young man with a slender penis.
Warning! This guy sailorashore has herpes but claims he's "neg" and "DDF". :rolleyes:

pole_smoker
Apr 11, 2015, 4:16 AM
The only time Im ever gonna offer up my virgin manpussy is when I can find an 18 yr old virgin..then not only can he fuck me, he could pump his hot young virgin cream in me
You've got a pipe dream and standards that you'll never find. Just let an experienced man fuck you and use a condom.

pole_smoker
Apr 12, 2015, 2:47 AM
Ouch!

Heh I've heard about people using large objects like that. I'm not sure how they do it? Or how they don't wind up in the hospital?

pole_smoker
Apr 14, 2015, 2:38 PM
Fisting has been popular for decades, and remains popular.

http://www.columbia.edu/~sf2220/TT2007/web-content/images/crisco6.jpg

https://www.popularresistance.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Detroit-Crisco-fisting.jpg

Mclaren692
Oct 18, 2015, 9:19 AM
Love it!!! The feeling is totally exciting and orgasmic!!

tomouthy
Oct 18, 2015, 3:31 PM
I love having my ass stretched and bred by a nice cock.

oliveanddark
Oct 20, 2015, 9:08 AM
I like being stretched out some, but not to the point of doing damage, an average cock or dildo is enough for me to get stretched open with.

Yourlittlebadboy
Oct 21, 2015, 1:23 PM
I love anal and love being a bottom and getting fucked real deep and hard. mmmmm

si-cock
Oct 21, 2015, 2:03 PM
I have only used dildo's in my hole but I do often fantasise about being taken by a guy or a girl with a strapon.

yr-needz-I-want.
Oct 21, 2015, 11:14 PM
i love streaching my asshole as often as i can
id like to find a woman who likes fisting her ass aswell and even pussy too i dont mind
so if there is any ladys who may help me so i too can help you too
lets get fisting each others holes making em wider gaping them as big as we can as we
go streaching each others assholes

wifekinky4husband
Oct 26, 2015, 1:18 PM
I have always loved anal but when I dated guys with large penises I was more about fingers going back there. I love sucking large cocks and taking them vaginally, but they were never user friendly when it came to anal. Occasionally I could talk a bf into letting another guy join for some wonderful DP. The 2nd would always have a much smaller penis for anal. DP rocks BTW ! When done correctly. J
I have for years attempted to take larger guys anally but never with any pleasurable results and never worked at it until… I married my husband. I had grown addicted to bisexual men in college and absolutely get off when sucking guys with guys, helping guys suck each other, and helping them take cocks anally. I love preparing them, spreading them, guiding it in and out, watching up close, and masturbating like mad!
The man I married was not bisexual but had the hottest a** I have ever been privy to have access too. :0 I begin from day one of sex fingering his hot backside building to more elaborate ways of penetrating him. I became fascinated with f***ing him with larger and larger items. I guess I am addicted. He has eventually gotten into it as well and does himself as often as I do him (which is A LOT).
After years of crazy f***ing with him with larger and larger toys while jerking him off then pouring his cum in to his uber hot spread wide gaping open sexy hole, then masturbating frantically as I stared at my handwork, I begin to work larger and larger items into myself. Oh My GOOOOSH! It is marvelous! Crazy how hot it makes me to gape myself as he is doing the same. My masturbation orgasms are off the chart amazing as I am riding a large toy anally watching him do likewise.
Talk about a couple who plays together staying together! WOW!!!

pole_smoker
Dec 5, 2015, 8:40 PM
http://smutty.so.clients.cdn13.com/media_smutty/o/r/a/l/b/oralb1949-bbzol-b7f27a.jpg

http://33.media.tumblr.com/c02aec2d891068ccb54387beace81aa6/tumblr_mxlp4jCxMs1s4ah51o1_400.gif

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls62xhT7sx1qma27jo1_1280.jpg

pepperjack
Dec 5, 2015, 9:53 PM
infantile, obvious, predictable...scum of the Earth, pole _shit

nudist_60187
Dec 5, 2015, 10:26 PM
I've only had it done once many many years ago and it was absolutely fantastic I would like to find someone close by locally to be able to do it again live.

pole_smoker
Dec 5, 2015, 11:06 PM
I've only had it done once many many years ago and it was absolutely fantastic I would like to find someone close by locally to be able to do it again live.

Were you fisted up your ass?

lizard-lix
Dec 6, 2015, 7:33 AM
We never did it as kids, but my wife has fucked me with a strap on and it was out of this world! I hope to get the real thing soon as I am staring a relationship with a male FWB and we both want it.

I've only topped once as well and I look forward to more of that just as much.

CleburneBear
Dec 6, 2015, 4:50 PM
I have fucked ass, and been fucked in the ass, both were great and pleasurable experiences. I am wanting to find a fuckbuddy to play with on a regular basis.

jimisbi
Dec 16, 2015, 11:03 PM
I love getting fucked in my ass.

kinkylittledick
Dec 17, 2015, 9:54 AM
I love anal sex so much that I turned my husband onto it both giving and now receiving! Can't express how hot it is to stretch his hole, fuck his ass good, then stretch it some more and work two dildo in and out of him. After he has orgasmed from all the anal several time I love to jerk off his cock and either take it in my mouth or my hands and pour it into his wide spread gaping anal hole until it is full of fresh cum and ready for more fucking! I love the way it feels to my fingers as I fuck his hole with a load of cum. I can only imagine what it would be like to do it with so many loads he couldn't contain it!!! Last I love to have him spreading while I take lovely video of his stretched 2 dildo wide hole with cum leaking out all over!

While lucky husband. I am lucky that my wife is ok with me being bi and ok with me playing with my toys alone and not condeming me. At least I don't have to hide. Many years ago she tried fucking me with a strap on. I knew nothing about cleaning my colon out before playing and it turned out bad. She has a weak stomach, doesn't even want my cum on her hands. The dildo got dirty quickly and it turned her off so much that she has never done it again. I now know how to clean before play, in fact I'm sitting on my 9" x 2" dildo while writing this. I have done all but beg her and she says do any thing I want alone as long as I don't hurt my self but she wants no part of it. My loss. I have worked my way up to 3" thick. I luv the feel of my ass being streached to the limit, hurt so good but not sever pain. That feeling when my dildo goes in the first time is off the chart. After that I need it streached more to get that same feeling. I have in my younger days been very stupid by doing things like cutting down a small tree sapling and sitting on the stump. Now I still streach but I'm careful. I have inserted 3 billiard balls in my ass, shampoo bottles, etc. Never been fisted but would luv to try. I may never get that chance.

bi_prepper_wa
Dec 17, 2015, 9:57 AM
Wide and Deep

kinkylittledick
Dec 17, 2015, 9:59 AM
With so many men enjoying and wanting to get fucked in the ass it doesn't apprear to leave enought to fuck them? Am I wrong here? I guess may be barking up the wrong tree with getting my husband laid... darn

I agree there are more men wanting to be bottom than top from what I've read and by talking with other bi guys. Both you and your husband have a great connection sexually so enjoy it and if you do get your hubby fucked that's icing on your cake.

aLABiM75 & StrF51
Dec 17, 2015, 5:57 PM
I'm Versatile, so enjoy giving and receiving in the same session.

murano2641
Dec 18, 2015, 1:01 PM
I love giving and receiving with both men and women. I'm a slut for my girlfriends dildo collection at the moment, I can't get enough of her playing with my ass with toys or her strapons. She loves fingering me while blowing me. I think she's up to three fingers with dreams of an entire fist as she stretches me out. I've had limited play with other men but given the right situation I'd be willing to give an take anal. I love it!

James72
Dec 18, 2015, 2:48 PM
40103Love anal and had a lot of cock in me.Been fisted a few times.Have a very big dildo that I keep myass sterched out.4010040101

tristancir
Dec 18, 2015, 7:19 PM
I have been a bottom sometimes. I enjoyed it. I don't want my ass stretched. No huge cocks for me.

cheil77
Dec 18, 2015, 11:39 PM
Recently started bottoming and I will have to say that as much as I love fuckin an ass I love to be fucked to. Of course depending on the guy.

tommyroo
Dec 19, 2015, 7:26 AM
I love being stretched.....dildos have always been a part of my sex!
but nothing beats the real deal! I make sure to keep myself good and
streched out so all can enjoy....if your not rock hard sliding in.....you
will be when you cum in me!

pole_smoker
Dec 20, 2015, 2:47 PM
I love being stretched.....dildos have always been a part of my sex!
but nothing beats the real deal! I make sure to keep myself good and
streched out so all can enjoy....if your not rock hard sliding in.....you
will be when you cum in me!
Do you like to make your ass into a rosebud like James72 does? ;)

frenchie81
Dec 22, 2015, 3:34 AM
I love having toys in my ass, gets me hard just thinking about:tongue:

BTM23
Dec 22, 2015, 10:10 PM
there is nothing better then having a good size dick or dildo inside of you. especially when the top knows what he or she is doing.

PuckeredUp
Dec 29, 2015, 2:41 PM
Agreed BTM23. Nothing like being on your back with your legs behind your ears and getting your ass stretched and pounded to the point where you can feel your heartbeat in your ears!

sysper
Dec 29, 2015, 7:17 PM
Agreed BTM23. Nothing like being on your back with your legs behind your ears and getting your ass stretched and pounded to the point where you can feel your heartbeat in your ears!
when u put it that way it makes me wanna experiance it so much more!

PuckeredUp
Dec 30, 2015, 1:54 PM
when u put it that way it makes me wanna experiance it so much more! I was just talking about what I do to myself with my toys...

sysper
Dec 30, 2015, 1:57 PM
I was just talking about what I do to myself with my toys...
i can only imagine what the experiance would be like with a guy doing that........or a girl with a strapon!

PuckeredUp
Dec 30, 2015, 2:05 PM
i can only imagine what the experiance would be like with a guy doing that........or a girl with a strapon! Or both! At the same time!

sysper
Dec 30, 2015, 2:34 PM
Or both! At the same time!
hold on i'm not that kinda guy.........yet

photo99guy
Jan 8, 2016, 11:36 AM
I enjoy receiving and giving, my wife only enjoys giving.

diverdown207
Jan 8, 2016, 10:45 PM
I LOVE anal sex!! Love feeling a toy or a real cock sliding in and out of my ass.....

apantysnatcher
Jan 9, 2016, 8:35 AM
I am a true bottom. I do enjoy the feeling as a man mounts me from behind. Grabs my hips and drives his cock balls deep into me. Yezz I need to relax. I am very tight. It is normal for me to ride my dildo almost every morning as I stroke off my little clitty. When I know am wants to take me. I carry lub with me when I go to the g/h. I finger my ass to get t ready for him. I keep my own lub rubbers I put on him b/4 he mounts me. Love getting my as fucked.

man4girlgirl4man
Jan 10, 2016, 12:40 AM
oh yeah I love riding a 10 or 11 inch black dick. It opens me up faster deeper and wider than any other fucking position. Then I let him fuck me the way he wants

azbifrot
Jan 10, 2016, 11:01 AM
All good, especially when that cock is long enough to rub the back side of the prostate!

sisboy
Jan 12, 2016, 2:39 PM
Nice confortable real thing.No strapon or monster cocks.Juat someone who knows how to use it!

Mbimale
Jan 18, 2016, 9:19 AM
I love to have my hole stretched. I have had a few really big dicks in my time. I must say that they made me cum really quick so I was not able to fully enjoy it because it was so quick. The small amount of time felt really great though. Perfect for me is 7-8 inches with some thickness.

pole_smoker
Sep 22, 2016, 2:37 AM

Have you ever taken a fist, a man or woman's arm, or multiple fists or arms?

friskyous
Sep 22, 2016, 6:22 AM
Love it!

Biguy4utoday
Sep 22, 2016, 7:58 AM
I am the male half of this couple, and I love getting my ass filled up and stretched out. I use several different dildo's and play from time to time, my wife even encourages me to do so. She seems to like knowing I am off playing with toys. Wanting to have the real thing, and she is the one that actually brought that up. I want to feel another man inside me and having his way with me while my wife watches and possibly joins in.

gentleone
Sep 23, 2016, 7:02 AM
I agree with most of the posts here, I too have enjoyed giving myself to anothers cock and I have been fortunate to say that sliding into a warm hole has been my pleasure as well. When I was 12 my best friend and I began masturbating together and like most of the men here began sucking soon afterward. One thing we loved doing was straddling each other with one on his back and the other on top so that the one on top could shoot cum all over the other and try to hit his mouth. Of course the one on top could feel the others hard cock laying between his buns. I was always turned on feeling it rub against my hole while masturbating on top of him. One night I positioned myself so that the tip of his cock was right at the opening and began pushing back on it while his hand was stroking my cock. To my surprise the head of his cock popped through the opening. It stung a little but I was so aroused I did not want it out instead I leaned back onto it and pushed it further into my hole. This was the beginning of several times of being taken anally by him. He let me do him a few times but he really loved doing me the most.

sparkmaster69
Sep 23, 2016, 7:09 AM
Yes I'm such a versatile bottom emphasis on bottom. As for " stretching" I've been known to take a 2" diamiter x 11" rubber cock and ride it like a champ!
In the last couple week my shemale fwb and I were playing and after she had busted a condomed nut in my ass.because I wasn't done so she suck and fingered me and I had an inkling to try her fisting me. Talk about stretching it was crazy it hurt so good until her hand was buried and my spinkster shut round her wrist talk about relief. My cock was leaking precum like a faucet after about 15 min of masterbating and fisting my ass I came like I haven't in years! Not something want to do all the time but will repeat! Oh another time back in my 20s I had a Gay coworker (this was before I was comfortable with my bisexuality) we used stop for beers and get high after work. Eventually our Friendship expanded and he was my first fwb. Any way he had a live in boy friend and one time I was over drinking beer and smokiy dope when his "roommate" came home from work early. I was married at the time and he didn't know about the hanky-panky. We keep partying and watching MTV,the two of them went in the other room to get beers and tell "secrets" well there was a unmarked tape in the VCR so I pushed the tape in and what do you think it was? Right gay porn well when they came back I feigned shock at what I was seeing for the boyfriends benefit any ways I let them "seduce" me and they shared my cock first for me. Well about a month later we got together again this time no games the three of us got naked and the boyfriend s cock was about 9" but thin and pointed perfect for fucking. I commented on its beauty and I devoured that cock and got it all lubed up with my salvia and just got up and sat on that beauty talk about surprise they both had that look of dumbfoundedness anyways it took a little bit to get the whole thing in, man I never had that much dick in me before it was glorious to fill the 9"s of cock stroke in and almost out of my ass. After recovering from shock my I buddy came over and fed me his cock, I was in sexual bliss a long thin cock in my ass and another 7" thicker cock fucking my face! Now what was the thread oh ya well I don't know what got in to me...ya I do I was stoned as hell. I took my buddies cock out and told him is a wanted his cock in my ass too. No discussion he reached in the side table and pulled out a small can of crisco and greased up his cock and ass with his boy friend cock still in me then he slowly put his cock in a d started fucking in and out of didn't take long before he then his lover came in my ass my first time to have not just one but two loads my ass! (Now this was 1983 HIV was just being a thing)after that the boyfriend got real jealous and the party came to an end and my gay activity became a once or twice a year thing until the new millennium.
im

devotee
Sep 24, 2016, 11:01 PM
Love it! Objects, ridiculously big dildos, you name it. I learned some time ago that if you use your cock pump (vacuum pump) on your fuckhole beforehand, it puffs it up quite nicely for your "gentleman caller"! I have a dp in the works (fingers crossed) the "host" of our little get together is 8.5 THICK inches - I've had him before, and he can make it hurt-cant wait till we get number two nestled inside!

ClosetBiGuyNY
Sep 25, 2016, 7:30 PM
I love to be stretched out with either toys or cock. I have taken much larger toys than I have cock but certainly look forward to my first really hung guy.

OkieBoy
Sep 26, 2016, 4:29 PM
Hello Members. This is my first post since I just joined this morning.

I am like many of the other posters enjoy being stretched and filled up by a big thick hard cock! I've only had one cock in my ass and that belonged to my cousin.

My cousin Pauly, got my butt cherry the night of the Fourth of July when I was 15 and he was 18. I've put together a reply to the thread 'how was fist time getting fucked by guy' detailing what was not only my first time to get butt fucked by Pauly but also the first time I sucked my cousin's cock. Afterwards, we engaged in a 14 month bi-sexual relationship until he had to leave for college the following Fall. I summarized our relationship in my 'About Me' section.

Regarding this thread, words can 't begin to describe the inedible feelings, sensations I felt as my cousin was thrusting his cock in and out of my ass for the first time. His wide mushroom head, his six inch shaft girth stretching my insides, his prominent ridge rubbing against my prostate, until he shot his hot, steamy, thick loads one after the other as deep inside me as his 6 1/2 inch cock could physical go. Pretty remarkable experience to say the least!

OkieBoy
Sep 26, 2016, 7:57 PM
The correct word is INCREDIBLE not INEDIBLE...Of course Pauly's cock was very much EDIBLE...especially that prominent ridge and wide mushroom head :)

ncbymail
Jan 4, 2018, 11:44 AM
I do like to get my hole filled up, either with a cock or dildo/plug. I've got several that I use when I can't find someone to suck & fuck with. I was just looking online for another larger plug. The one I have is not big and slips out when I wear it around the house.
I haven't been fucked a lot ( I'm vers.) but it feels great. A big turn on when I'm being fucked is to think, "I have a man's dick up in my ass"!
I've probably had bigger dildos up my ass than dicks. Probably because I can take my time working the 9" in and then ride it hard while I jack my meat.
New Years resolution is to have more M2M sex this year!

hung4you
Jan 6, 2018, 7:47 AM

You got that right, that is why when my buddy wants to fuck me, i always without fail suck him until he cums and then work at getting him hard again for the longer pleasure he gives me. I can normally cum without touching myself while he is working his magic in my man pussy. I know i have done my job well when i feel his cock pulsating as it dumps his load balls deep in me.

guywholikesboth
Jan 7, 2018, 9:46 AM
got my ass stretched for the first time when i was 70 by a 19 yr old with a 6 incher average thickness since then i have been stretched by 6 other guys 2 we meet every wed anywhere from 3 to 8 guys both are thick one i just get my mouth around it I know why my wife liked it in the ass whish i started sooner bu at 13 had a bad time with my first guy he was 11 inchs and real thick he only got the head in made him take it out hurt too much

Shelby57
Jan 10, 2018, 6:14 PM
I had fantasized about it and used toys to stimulate myself for a long time. Last year I let a guy I met fuck me and if I had only known... It was amazing. I still enjoy my toys but having a man inside me is so much more exciting and pleasurable. I think it's a combination of having him inside me and his smell and him touching me with his hands and the noises he makes, and when he thrusts all the way inside me to cum... OMG!!!

bi4asplay
Feb 4, 2018, 1:37 PM

Now that really sounds like a goodtime.

Tight1-4u
Feb 4, 2018, 4:29 PM

I love getting stretched out.. I am kinda sub, love it when my guy takes charge and manhandles me.. is aggressive and kinda dom.. I love to feel him being kinda forceful, driving deep pounding hard my pussy.. I love him spanking me pulling my hair and choking me a little while pounding my pussy..

cornholejoe
Feb 4, 2018, 8:04 PM
first time i got my asshole really strectched out and open up was 6 years ago was in a motel room of a guy i met in a bar he had a 8 inch really thick dick hurt just a little going in but after a few minutes if felt so good i was working my ass for him had me in doggy position and fucked me like a bitch 3 times that night had a sore asshole for a week after that :yikes2:

MAcpl69
Feb 5, 2018, 9:52 AM
Love using my toys, butt plugs and dildos. Even had my wife strap on a dildo and fuck me a couple of times. Still waiting to get a real dick stuffed up my ass, hope it's a big thick one. Also love to see that big dick sliding in and out of her pussy, hope I get to lick there juces up when there done!!!

csreef
Feb 5, 2018, 3:26 PM
I had a GF who absolutely LOVED ANAL !!! In her world the bigger the dildo, the happier she was.

As for me, you would have to be pretty damn special for me to bottom for you.

oldoralman
Feb 15, 2018, 9:39 AM
I just want to say that I have rcieved anal only one time, but I loved it very much. I just haven't been able to find someone to give me the pleasure. My wife has also used a dildo on my ass several times so she knows I like it,

marine20
Feb 15, 2018, 12:51 PM
oldralman, does your wife know that you are bi , and that you have been fucked up your ass ?

bi.kenner50
Jul 3, 2018, 4:26 PM
I've done it a few times. The best for me was my first. Didn't hurt a bit. I jacked of while he was fucking me and it was one fantastic orgasm!

Tight1-4u
Jul 4, 2018, 1:49 PM

For me it is a big yes!! I am sub bottom.. I love having a fat juicy cock deep in my pussy.. being used to pleasure another man.. I love that moment just before he enters me when the head of his cock is at my hole pressing.. the excitement and wonder of it all.. then as he drives full in me.. the desire and pleasure are wildly huge.. give me a fat nice cock and a few hours of being fucked and I am a happy boy😜🍆🍑🤪

walt0057
Jul 5, 2018, 4:22 PM
my with loves to surprise me an slide her dildo in my ass now she says I am ready for a cum deposit.

hung4you
Jul 6, 2018, 5:52 AM
I am an extremely lucky guy in that I have a neighbor who is like minded. No body knows our secrets except for my confessions on here. Except my wife of course, but that said my wife and I give him his bedroom fun that his stuck up bitch of a wife won’t do. She doesn’t suck cock or and if he’s lucky gets laid once a month. He and I are early risers and there’s not to many mornings that he doesn’t come over for some sunrise head. There’s something about going to work with empty nut sacks. Some mornings he is all horned up and wants a full blown fuck session, and I make sure I am always ready for him to stretch me out. He texted me very early yesterday morning and asked if I had time to bottom, I text back, give me 1/2 hour and I will be in the man cave ready. Being already naked and stroking a hard on he came in wearing just his sleeping shorts and a t shirt sporting his massive 8’5 cock that was all business. Already wanting to taste his cock I milked the 1st load in my throat and as he sucked my cock I worked at getting him hard again, within minutes he was in me and pounding me like a madman. After 20 minutes of intense thrusts he unloaded and left happily to greet the day.

Avalokita
Jul 9, 2018, 12:35 AM
I enjoy a good filling-up. The thicker and longer the better. Of course, I do enjoy topping, also, but there's nothing like the feeling of an ass filled up with a hard penis.

BisexualPisces3192
Jan 14, 2019, 1:54 AM
I like giving and receiving but I enjoy receiving more.

BigAlNYC
Jan 21, 2019, 3:25 AM
Love it. Always love having a guy finger my hole and open me up a bit before fucking me. Love feeling the urgency of having a man hungry for my ass thrust his fingers into me a bit roughly. Going at me harder, harder, until he's finger fucking me an opening me up.

I often fantasize about having a man open me up slowly, using his fingers, different sized dildos and vibrators, and finally having me take something huge and getting me gaping for him. Of course, before pounding me himself.

I've had one fisting experience that I also think about often. Several years ago I met a very polite and hot German man in a bathhouse, we smoked a little herb while he fingered my asshole and enjoyed body contact and kissing. Soon he became even more focused on my hole and added first one finger, then another, as he opened me up further, adding lots more heavy slick lube as he went. Eventually he had all his fingers his thumb in me and began screwing them in me harder and harder, then I took one whiff off the brown bottle and he "popped" his knuckles through and his whole had was in me. I had been a little scared, and there was a little pain, but then there was an insane feeling of fullness and extreme horniness as I was completely open and vulnerable to him as his fist sought to push ever deeper into me. I was hard as a rock and dripping as this went on, and so was he. Soon I was bucking on his wrist and feeling hot and slutty as hell as I rode this guys big hand moving in a piston motion while buried in me. I reached down and touched my cock, it was so ready, and a couple of strokes later I was shooting thick gobs of cum. The grunts I let out were so loud I'm sure that the whole floor full of horny men heard them loud and clear.

Like I say, I jerk off to this memory, and the thought of being progressively opened, often. I've never repeated the experience though. I'm not entirely sure why, but perhaps it's because it was one of those near perfect encounters that seems like it can never be satisfactorily repeated. Also, the man himself was special and different it seems from a lot of the other men who are into this activity. Everytime I discuss something like this with potential partners online, they seem to need to go into some macho dom act and begin telling me all the ways they want to degrade, humiliate, and dominate me. I may be much more a bottom than a top, but I'm also a strong individual with no interest in being treated that way. I certainly don't mind having my body used for your pleasure, but pleasure has to be mutual and on mutual terms, and I remain in control of myself.

Richwh
Feb 1, 2019, 5:47 AM
Have bottomed and really enjoyed the feeling. Hopefully I will find someone to fuck me again.

Richwh
Feb 2, 2019, 7:56 AM
I have only done anal a few times but I must admit that it was very enjoyable. Hopefully it will happen again, feeling a cock in my ass.

playful808
Feb 3, 2019, 12:15 AM
Something about being stretched, nothing else like it.
It puts me into a different world.

Why?

"Stretch receptors are mechanoreceptors responsive to distention of various organs and muscles, and are neurologically linked to the medulla in the brain stem via afferent nerve fibers. Examples include stretch receptors in the arm and leg muscles and tendons, in the heart, in the colon wall, and in the lungs." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stretch_receptor

Your body has many muscles, but only some of them have these stretch receptors. Your ass is one place.

DD788Snipe
Feb 7, 2019, 4:37 PM
I am an extremely lucky guy in that I have a neighbor who is like minded. No body knows our secrets except for my confessions on here. Except my wife of course, but that said my wife and I give him his bedroom fun that his stuck up bitch of a wife won’t do. She doesn’t suck cock or and if he’s lucky gets laid once a month. He and I are early risers and there’s not to many mornings that he doesn’t come over for some sunrise head. There’s something about going to work with empty nut sacks. Some mornings he is all horned up and wants a full blown fuck session, and I make sure I am always ready for him to stretch me out. He texted me very early yesterday morning and asked if I had time to bottom, I text back, give me 1/2 hour and I will be in the man cave ready. Being already naked and stroking a hard on he came in wearing just his sleeping shorts and a t shirt sporting his massive 8’5 cock that was all business. Already wanting to taste his cock I milked the 1st load in my throat and as he sucked my cock I worked at getting him hard again, within minutes he was in me and pounding me like a madman. After 20 minutes of intense thrusts he unloaded and left happily to greet the day.

:thumbu: :thumbu: :thumbu: :thumbu: :thumbu:
That's a hot story. I'm envious as hell.

DD788Snipe
Feb 7, 2019, 4:42 PM
I love having my hole stretched out with a good pounding. It sends me into ecstasy. I've been shoving things up my ass all my life but nothing beats a thick hard cock and a man that knows how to use it.

Cum1st
Feb 9, 2019, 1:36 AM
I really liked getting fucked in the ass. A little pain didn't detract from the experience, but it wasn't necessary.