PDA

View Full Version : Private Shaving

Spicy
Jun 29, 2006, 4:59 PM
Was wondering how many of you ever have your private parts shaved by your wives/partners. Comments please.

Spicy

JohnnyV
Jun 29, 2006, 5:06 PM
:cool:

I have. Yum.

J

billy_campbell
Jun 29, 2006, 5:07 PM
Sure, all the time. Sometimes completely shaved, other times, like now just trimmed really close with the balls shaved. I love the feel and look of it and my female and male partners like it too.

TinTin
Jun 29, 2006, 5:18 PM
Great fun and very sexy, we shave each other regularly, suggest you try it in the bath which can be a great turn on.

smokey
Jun 29, 2006, 7:21 PM
Asked my late wife to shave once...prefer pubes, just doesn't seem right without em.

arana
Jun 29, 2006, 7:24 PM
LOL between this and you're last thread Spicy, I am sensing you are desperately looking for some "stimulating" (spicy?) stories. :tong:

sweetman1
Jun 29, 2006, 11:34 PM
I shaved once and my wife told me not to shave anymore and i asked her to shave and she said she don't like to shave it. she doe's trim. i realy like to eat it when it is shaved.

Nara_lovely
Jun 30, 2006, 12:00 AM
Ex-hubby never had the courage.

I prefer to do that myself, then 'surprise' whoever I'm with....

BiDallasCouple
Jun 30, 2006, 4:26 AM
I am always shaved, I do it most of the time, but she does on occasions when she wants to pamper me by bathing me, cooking dinner, etc. I shave her more than she shaves herself. I do it better. JD

Sparky
Jun 30, 2006, 9:18 AM
My wife and I both shaved for a short period, but she preferred me unshaven. For herself, it's clean as a whistle. She loves it and she loves that I love it. Yum!

My bigger question, has anyone gotten lasered versus continuing to shave?

-Sparky

innaminka
Jun 30, 2006, 8:27 PM
After chopping and changing over the years, we're both "au naturel."
Personally I think it looks sexier and more inviting.

As far as letting anyone else near my delicates with a razor ....... :eek: :eek: :eek: Summer trimming is a major job in itself, no way am I letting someone else try and slice through my jungle...

NWMtnHawk
Jun 30, 2006, 9:06 PM
For the longest time I was hesitant about the idea of anything extremely sharp next to my privates, LOL, but one day I just up and shaved my pubs in the shower and have been "bald" down there every since.

My g/f and I know another m/f married bi couple we've been long time very close personal friends/with benifits with, and during one of our visits after much begging on his part, I let the husband shave me while both our gals watched, . . . it was arousing for all of us and the beginning of a wonderfully erotic and uninhibited night of adult fun for the four of us. My gal really likes how clean and neat "shaved" is during bj's and prefers it that way saying it's "visually stimulating" and I tend to agree. It requires additional personal maintenance but I'm fine with that. I also find that "neatly trimmed" works well if one does not like "shaving" down there.

The sound "ptouie" isn't really exciting to me. . . LOL.

hairless
Jun 30, 2006, 11:45 PM
My wfe doesn't shave me. But I shave myself and I just luv being bald. Wfe says it doesn't matter to her. So I shave myself all the time.

tink1978
Jul 1, 2006, 12:46 AM
I started shaving when i was an exotic dancer and other than when I was very pregnant i try to keep some sort of design (unless i totally mess it up then I am bald) I use to shave my ex but my new husband is very afraid of me and sharp objects near his little buddy. But he does not like hair of any kind so he keeps it either bald or trimmed very short.

Tink

twodelta
Jul 1, 2006, 12:54 AM
As far as letting anyone else near my delicates with a razor ....... :eek: :eek: :eek: Summer trimming is a major job in itself, no way am I letting someone else try and slice through my jungle...

I couldn't agree with You more!! I don't even trust myself with a razor down there, let alone anyone else - Dave

Haemoglobin
Jul 1, 2006, 6:22 AM
i am completely shaved and like to shave myself . for one thing - then i know its done and also i do it while i shower and its really fast , faster than as if someone else would do it . . same for my partners . . makes it more easy if everyone minds his own business :bigrin:

jcorlando
Jul 1, 2006, 8:53 AM
hi all: both of us are shaved, once one gets used to it, its hard to go back to the bush =), still we dont shave each other, much easier to get cut so we do our own thing...

Avocado
Jul 1, 2006, 9:05 AM
Nope, not by me or anyone else. She sometimes shaves if it's on the thighs and we're going onholiday or something but apart from that...

SweetBlackAngel
Jul 1, 2006, 9:14 AM
For the longest time I was hesitant about the idea of anything extremely sharp next to my privates, LOL, but one day I just up and shaved my pubs in the shower and have been "bald" down there every since.

My g/f and I know another m/f married bi couple we've been long time very close personal friends/with benifits with, and during one of our visits after much begging on his part, I let the husband shave me while both our gals watched, . . . it was arousing for all of us and the beginning of a wonderfully erotic and uninhibited night of adult fun for the four of us. My gal really likes how clean and neat "shaved" is during bj's and prefers it that way saying it's "visually stimulating" and I tend to agree. It requires additional personal maintenance but I'm fine with that. I also find that "neatly trimmed" works well if one does not like "shaving" down there.

The sound "ptouie" isn't really exciting to me. . . LOL.

"....ptouie"....OMG! Now, that is funny. :tongue: