PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday, cmm

**Peg**
Feb 2, 2013, 8:45 AM
best wishes for a fab b'day and many more to come !

:thumbu::bday:

darkeyes
Feb 2, 2013, 9:24 AM
2 a luffly daft ole bugger.. many happy returns.. Happy Birfday, me ole goat face.. hav luffly day and dont do owt we wud... is bad for ya health an we wantcha around for long time 2 come!!! Big huggles n kissies for me luffly Curio.. just do as Barb tellsya an u will b fine!!! Not 2 much cakie now or u will get fat bum!:love87:

DuckiesDarling
Feb 2, 2013, 9:51 AM
Happy Birthday, hon. Hope you have a good and snowy one.

curious married m
Feb 3, 2013, 11:19 AM
Thanx all for remembering. All was good and the Groundhog did not see his shadow. And speaking of bums ya lil tart, there is still a trip to the UK to check out a 3some with CK and you on my bucket list b4 I check out. Hell, if yer good I may let Barb join in. :tongue::devil::bounce::bdaygrin:.

SJ37AndSteph
Feb 3, 2013, 11:41 AM
Happy Birthday Cmm.. huge hugs :) hope ur bday was great

darkeyes
Feb 3, 2013, 11:56 AM
Barb can join in ne time ya ole coot.. but u stay downstairs makin' sure we not disturbed...:impleased.. wetha its ur birfday or not... u can play Crib wiv Shiv 2 take ya mind of it... just don't play Newmarket wiv 'er and 'er m8.. they r rite pair a robbers an' will leaveya skint!!! An' b nice 2 Lou.. spesh wen she wacksya ova bonce wiv 'er dolly... spesh Tandy.. trust me.. bang on nut wiv 'er.. it hurts!!! She likes poking ya in ribs wiv wooden spoons an' all... she dusn't like bein' ignored!!!:cutelaugh

mariersa
Feb 3, 2013, 12:19 PM
Happy Birthday CMM just noticed!!!

csrakate
Feb 3, 2013, 12:45 PM
:bday::bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CMM! I hope you had great day!!:bday::bday:

Lisa (va)
Feb 3, 2013, 2:46 PM
Happy Birthday to Ole Horndogs :)
luvs ya no matter how bad ya are

Lisa
hugs n kisses

chook
Feb 3, 2013, 7:21 PM
So the old fart turns over another year...........HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA OLD ROOSTER...........I'll make sure I'll have a couple of dozen COOPERS for ya and a few for meself too :)

Cheers Chook & Aussie :yikes2:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 4, 2013, 3:19 AM
Happy Birthday Handsome..Muahs!
Cat

andie
Feb 4, 2013, 6:38 AM
Happy Birthday to my dear friend

Doggie_Wood
Feb 4, 2013, 8:19 AM
HaPpY BiRtHdAy, CmM - here's hoping you can see your way through another year! (punn intinded)
sorry I'm a day late - that's usual for me though - and a dollar short, too!

Hope it was a good one and you got everything you desired.

Doggie :doggie:

jamieknyc
Feb 4, 2013, 2:48 PM
Happy birthday! Lots of topless eye exams in the upcoming year!

curious married m
Feb 4, 2013, 8:53 PM
I see a few more of my always loved friends have stopped by remind me that I am older than dirt. Chook you REALLY need to find away to get Coopers over here. And jamie the only thorough eye exam is a topless one. What can I say Doggie, seeing is getting a little harder each year. HEHE maybe it is because if I don't stop it I will go blind. But then with all these sexy ladies who need to remember he is STILL a horndog and not an ole one Lisa. Thanx to all of you.