PDA

View Full Version : Possible Chat Problem?

mariersa
Jan 31, 2013, 1:56 PM
31/01/13 Drew: hmmm for the last few days when going to "Full Screen Chat" there is no display past the "Bedroom" option all past that is the background colour. Zoh when entering the chat there isn't a comment display at view I have to *arrow up* to see anything,all that is immediately viewable is the remarks/comments box. I haven't made any changes to my PC other than just adding a new printer. Regular view chat works but of course with it's drawbacks. Is it just me or??????????????

jem_is_bi
Jan 31, 2013, 9:24 PM
Yeah, what LDD said. The Who's Online is actually a list of who has been online in the last 15 minutes. So you are going to continue to show up there for about 15 minutes after logging off.

In order to get it any more accurate than that I would have to secretly install a video camera in your computer to observe you getting up and leaving. ;)

- Drew :paw:

I think the Chinese Government already has that app.

mariersa
Feb 1, 2013, 6:33 AM
I think the Chinese Government already has that app.

That's why there's a "go to last post" button. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea using an old inquiry.

Brian
Feb 1, 2013, 10:48 AM
31/01/13 Drew: hmmm for the last few days when going to "Full Screen Chat" there is no display past the "Bedroom" option all past that is the background colour. Zoh when entering the chat there isn't a comment display at view I have to *arrow up* to see anything,all that is immediately viewable is the remarks/comments box. I haven't made any changes to my PC other than just adding a new printer. Regular view chat works but of course with it's drawbacks. Is it just me or??????????????

Hi mariersa,

I have taken the liberty of moving your comment to a new thread.

I am not quite sure I understand exactly what you are describing, but we made some changes to the chat last week for iPad/iPhone users so it is possible we introduced a problem. I don't see anything like what you described myself.

Question 1: Are you still seeing the problem now? What you describe almost sounds like a partially loaded page, which can happen rarely, but it will be very temporary.

Question 2: Are you using an iPad/iPhone? What operating system and/or device are you using?

Question 3: What browser are you using?

Question 4: If you are still seeing the problem can you take a screenshot for me?

mariersa
Feb 2, 2013, 11:23 AM
Yes, that's what it is, partial page loading, example when login into full screen chat there isn't anything displayed below the bedroom, no options for tyhe men or ladies only. When into the chat page again the same thing, nothing is displayed above the comment box, you have to scroll up to view the other comments.
No I'm using my PC when this happened, XP pro IE7 and the problem is still here. Hmm can't screen shot or copy it won't allow it. Thanks.

chicagom
Feb 2, 2013, 4:24 PM
I put my screen at 75%. I have no clue about screen shots, etc. Hope that helps sugah!!!!!

Brian
Feb 3, 2013, 7:23 AM
Hi mariersa,

Hmmm,

I am not sure what could be going on for you. Everything looks fine here, and no one else has reported anything similar.

mariersa
Feb 3, 2013, 12:13 PM
I put my screen at 75%. I have no clue about screen shots, etc. Hope that helps sugah!!!!!

hahaha but chica the way the screen is now I have 50% of the display page while at 100% zoom level, I know it's the restaurant choice!! hahaha

mariersa
Feb 3, 2013, 12:15 PM
Hi mariersa,

Hmmm,

I am not sure what could be going on for you. Everything looks fine here, and no one else has reported anything similar.

well I don't know either I just tried and still the same. I'll check in once in a while to see if anything has changed. Thanks

Brian
Feb 4, 2013, 10:51 AM
I have been able to simulate what you (and one other person who reported this to me privately) are seeing on an old computer running IE8. I'll see what I can do to fix it. I'm not sure if you can upgrade to IE9? But if so that might fix it.

Regardless, I'll see what I can do on this end.

- Drew