PDA

View Full Version : To all of you...

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 30, 2013, 1:09 AM
Thank you so deeply for all of the heartfelt best wishes, prayers, and encouragement during this time of my Son's death. It means a lot to me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. He was laid to rest this past Saturday, and I am home now.
Again, thank you all so very much. Muahs!
An exhausted Cat.

falcondfw
Jan 30, 2013, 5:14 AM
Thank you so deeply for all of the heartfelt best wishes, prayers, and encouragement during this time of my Son's death. It means a lot to me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. He was laid to rest this past Saturday, and I am home now.
Again, thank you all so very much. Muahs!
An exhausted Cat.

My God, Cat. I had no idea. I am so sorry to learn of your loss.

DuckiesDarling
Jan 30, 2013, 5:34 AM
You are so welcome my favorite pussy.

Realist
Jan 30, 2013, 6:35 AM
You are loved, Cat-Mama!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 30, 2013, 6:21 PM
Thanks to all of you. Big hugs
Yer Cat. ^..^

Plumhead2
Jan 30, 2013, 8:53 PM
Oh, I am so sorry. I didn't know either. Though you don't know me, I am part of the community here and I wish I could send you some comfort. You are in my prayers.

jem_is_bi
Jan 30, 2013, 9:32 PM
I just shed a tear for you.
I know you have shed many more.

onewhocares
Jan 31, 2013, 8:21 PM
Mama Cat,

I do hope you were able to get some sleep last night. I hope I did not disturb you. My heart is with you dear lady. You are so lucky to be in such good care of friends.

Belle in Boston

Bill3654
Feb 1, 2013, 8:18 AM
Thinking of you, Cat. Deepest sympathy.

Bill

elian
Feb 1, 2013, 6:41 PM
Our greatest gift, the true wisdom and power of humanity lies in our our ability to be compassionate. We all take turns helping each other and in giving we receive. I am sorry that I cannot take away your suffering but at least you can know that neither of you had to face the world alone.

-big hugs-

12voltman59
Feb 1, 2013, 8:40 PM
Well Cat---I am glad that you are starting to get back to your life---as long as we are here and we are capable of enjoying life---it is our duty to do so and not wallow in misery---life does go on for us---until its our turn to "go home" too and its not really our call on that. It is tough to lose someone we love--and losing a child is surely a damn tough thing----it is almost a cliche--but not really to say that "a parent should not bury their babies"---but sadly---we really do that far more than we would like.

You had your boy a long time relative to so many parents who have really lost babies or children not far removed from being so---think of those poor parents who lost their children in that school shooting before Christmas---that is a searing pain that I don't know how anyone could stand to bear. Be thankful for the time you had with him and always cherish and hold dear those precious memories.

Cherish the time you had with your son---and I know its also a bit of a cliche to say that "he is in a better place"---but I think that this is something that is true----he has gone to a place there is no pain, no wants, no fears---he is close to God's true and powerful love.

I do want to offer up to you and to everyone else a nice book to read about this----"Proof of Heaven" by Dr. Eban Alexander---he is a neurosurgeon who back in 2008---came to suffer a rapid and intense case of bacterial meningitis that basically shut off his brain--and during that time--he had an incredible "NDE"--or Near Death Experience. As a medical doctor and researcher---before this--he was basically agnostic when it came to matters of the spirit and he thought that when patients had NDEs----he, like other in science and medicine thought it was just a matter of simple brain activity---but since his brain was dead--at least the parts responsible for such things was gone---he says he knows the things he experienced were "real."

Do look up the book--its available at most bookstores and at places online like Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Proof-Heaven-Neurosurgeons-Journey-Afterlife/dp/1451695195/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359768872&sr=8-1&keywords=proof+of+heaven

I have to say--reading this book with my dad's situation and that in short order---I have lost a number of people who have been important in my life--so coming across this book at this time---gives me some comfort and solace--- also just served to reinforce my deeply held conviction that we are far more than just these bodies in which we navigate this place. We come from some eternal place--that we will go back to.

Take care, dear. Peace be upon you and yours.

Doggie_Wood
Feb 1, 2013, 10:18 PM
Cat hun - my thoughts, prayers and love go out to you dear.
The loss of a loved one is always hard to carry, but such is life and we must endure, knowing that the love of our family and friends will strengthen & support when we weaken.
Love and fondest regards.

Doggie :doggie:

Dead Account
Feb 1, 2013, 11:26 PM
So sorry for your loss, Cat

Bishyguy1958
Feb 1, 2013, 11:45 PM
Cat, I'm so sorry for your loss..