PDA

View Full Version : Has being bi made me lose interest in hetro sex ?

biblkman
Jan 26, 2013, 1:28 AM
I've noticed that as time goes by male on female sex doesn't really do it for me anymore.

I mean, me and my lady can have sex or try to but I can't get into it unless I fantasise about her getting fucked by me and another dude or her with another female or me with a guy or 3somes or foursomes...

Since I accepted and embraced my bisexuality male on female sex doesn't do it for me !
Sometimes I feel inadequate cause she may want to have sex or get her brains fucked out, but I'm just not into it. I'm not sleeping with anyone but her.

I sometimes wonder...when I accepted.and embraced my bisexuality that somehow my typical male.aggression went down.

Like tonight ...we started having sex but in the middle I pulled out her toy and got her to finish but she kept asking me to fuck her.

So now she's sleep after getting fucked with her toy but I'm wide awake and not the least bit horny, I could rub one out if I wanted but I would rather wait till she's gone.

I think maybe its the whole man catering to his woman thing that got me so blah...and I would like to be chartered to as well , I just lost interest witch is bad cause my lady is sexy as hell,

I just don't know anymore am I losing the attraction to my lady or is it that I'm bi and need more stimuli?

Long Duck Dong
Jan 26, 2013, 7:39 AM
ok mate, you have found yourself in the situation of when a bisexual is failing to meet his partners needs and normally its the reverse.... ouch...........

with what you post, most people would say * omg have a 3-4some a couple of nights a week to get the spark back * but its not as easy as that.... cos you mention a kind of loss of internal sexual interest in the middle of sex.... and later that night, no feeling horny at all..... so fucking like a mad rabbit at a orgy, is not really a good idea..... could you imagine stopping in the middle of a fuck fest and saying that you wanna go watch the ball game or something.......

there is a type of * expectation * of bisexuals that we go at it like the energeniser bunny... but the reality is not always that way.......

you talk about what you believe is happening....so I suggest that you try things on YOUR terms, what every you want to try how and when * as situations allow..... and see for yourself what is happening in you.... what you want and need in your life now, not as a bisexual, but as a person that has needs that can be sexual and otherwise.....

now something you need to think about very seriously, based around your post........ you lost interest which is bad cos your lady is sexy as hell and you are not sure if you are losing the attraction to your lady or that you are bi........ how about the focus in your life is not just all about sex, sex and sex.... you are hitting the point where sex has been good but its suddenly not all that you want any more.... but the idea of not having sex, is scaring the shit out of you.......

there are times where the best thing we can do,.... is do nothing..... don't have sex for 2 weeks or something like that and see how you feel, what your body reacts to, if it reacts.....etc.... take the time to learn what is shifting and changing in you......

its a case of you have looked after your bisexual wants and needs, and were happy.... now you want to address your wants and needs again and think it may be cos you are bisexual.... and your concern is about addressing those aspects... again....cos its about your bisexual needs.... and this time, its pretty clear that your partners needs are not being met by you..... thats something I would think about very seriously..... cos it once used to be all about your partner meeting your needs as a bisexual.....

tenni
Jan 26, 2013, 10:08 AM
I guess only you can figure out the answers. A couple of thoughts came to mind.
1/ the pendulum bisexual swing may be in play. You may be finding that swing further to guys and maybe moving slower than in your 20's? The length of time that you have been in this relationship with your lady may be a factor.
2/ How long have you felt this way? You are in the more northern part of your country and the lack of daylight times wears on us all in the more northern areas at this time of year. If you have been feeling this way for say six months or so, then the lack of daylight/sun may not be a factor.

Gearbox
Jan 27, 2013, 11:25 AM
Just sounds like your bored in your one role and 1-1 sex routine. Lets face it, when you accept that your bi, a whole new world of sexual possibilities opens up. As sexy as your wife is, she can't possibly provide everything your open to. And those little fantasies about others being there while you have sex with her, are just 'spice' to make it more interesting for you. Not so much a departure from hetero, as a yearning to drop vanilla by the sounds of it.
If it bores you, don't do it!
Try getting her to join in with spicing it up if you can. Let her be dom, tie you up, talk of other men&women fucking her or fucking you, role play etc. Or actualy get others to join in once in a while. She can't help if she doesn't know your tired of the usual routine.
Having just the one sexual partner is bound to cause a bit of a drag sooner or later, and that's why non-vanilla sex activities were invented. Nothing to get all worried about! It's not a crime!

csreef
Jan 27, 2013, 2:53 PM
I still crave sex with a female ...just hard to find..I can always find a guy who is more than willing to go to bed with me

Justin Chad Taylor
Jan 27, 2013, 3:16 PM
Even though I have a stronger attraction to men, I feel the need to have sexual relations with a female. I think being bi doesn't lose interest in hetro sex it just depends on your cravings at that particular moment in your life. I do agree however that it is easier to find a guy to bed with then a female if you are looking for some fun!

welickit
Jan 28, 2013, 4:04 PM
There was a time when I enjoyed pizza all the time. Then pizza didn't seem to do it anymore, I wanted something different. I could eat the pizza but preferred meat & taters, so I set the pizza aside for a little while. Same thing happened with drinking beer, I set it aside and went with Coke and Gatorade. I never gave up pizza or beer and still enjoy both. Now it tends to be all things in moderation. Same thing happened with having sex with men and women. Nothing changed except my mood and/or desire of the moment. The wife has had bouts of wanting women only or men only. It doesn't change our relationship it is simply the menu for today. I wouldn't get terribly down about it, enjoy the moment and share it with your partner. Just having her support will give you a boost.

BiDaveDtown
Feb 5, 2013, 7:27 PM
It sounds as though you are not interested in having sex with your girlfriend. People will sometimes fall out of sexual attraction with each other and it sounds as though this happened to you with your girlfriend. Maybe you should find a boyfriend or a different female partner?