PDA

View Full Version : confused

benrubio
Jan 24, 2013, 7:24 PM
Im married,1st wife liked her pussy sucked so l learned to love it, she is gone so, now 2nd wife don't really like it it seems like a big hassle now i cum fast so i want to eat her out first then stick it in, but she don't want it, plus she is on the heavy side and only showers in the morning,so at night it's ripe down there. So sex became a drag, the other day a young guy came up to me offered me a massage and he touched my arm it felt good long story short i e been sucking his dick once in a while now, i look forward to it now, so i guess im bi because i love to suck both sick and pussy. So how should i tell my 2nd to wash her pussy more often so i can suck in it? Any ideas?

acscomps
Jan 24, 2013, 7:43 PM
You said she didn't like it being sucked, so maybe she doesn't wash it to discourage you from eating it.

Realist
Jan 24, 2013, 7:48 PM
Well, that's a thought, Nine.......... but maybe Confused could take the following approach:

Just tell her that you're extra sensitive about odors and you'd appreciate it, if she'd bathe before you have sex.

You may have to come out and tell her...try to be diplomatic, or you'll get NOTHING!

Anyway, cleaning herself up is just common courtesy! That certainly goes for you, too!

She should know that going all day's gonna create some vaginal staleness....urinating, sweating, general friction, just makes things a little odorous, down there! If she's got a yeast infection, she will not smell fresh, either.

I promise you that having a little extra weight has little to do with her odor....she just needs to prepare herself, first. I would hope you'd afford her the same courtesy!

Good luck!

benrubio
Jan 24, 2013, 8:06 PM
Never thought of that. She just don't seem to enjoy it, seems like my dick knows it and wont work right, my Guy friend loves it and i do too. I don't know what to do about it, i moved out of the bed room so now we sleep separate beds

benrubio
Jan 24, 2013, 8:07 PM
I do shower before bed and try but she turns into a log

Realist
Jan 24, 2013, 8:09 PM
Oh God! You're married to my 2nd wife!

The future does not look good, my friend!

benrubio
Jan 24, 2013, 8:24 PM
That's no help.

Realist
Jan 24, 2013, 8:29 PM
Sorry, maybe it's time for some professional counselling, then.

Coastocoast
Jan 24, 2013, 8:31 PM
I had a lady that liked to have me go down on her but there were moments when I really wished she had showered first. One time on the way to bed I pulled her into the shower with me. She actually enjoyed showering together and it became something that happened regularly. This made the whole thing a non-issue so I never had to say anything awkward. Give it a try it can expand things and solve the situation.

benrubio
Jan 25, 2013, 12:17 AM
I will try that thanks

DuckiesDarling
Jan 25, 2013, 5:20 AM
Psst.. Ben.. try asking your wife why she doesn't like it? And why would she need to wash her pussy more for you to do something you stated she doesn't like? Sounds like you need more communication with your wife.

cbb83
Jan 25, 2013, 1:03 PM
IMO simply engaging in sexual acts doesn't change your inborn sexuality (then again, to be fair, I don't personally believe that can be changed :P). Sometimes people are horny and want release and do things not the norm for them to get off - that's just a behavioral shift for hedonistic reasons. Sometimes though, it may reveal to you that your sexual orientation might not be what you thought it was all this time. Most people (in America at least) have straight behavior beaten into them since birth and their natural sexual orientation, if different, has a good chance of winding up really repressed. So as to your "I guess I'm bi" statement - that's something you probably need to do some soul searching on before just blindly trusting to it, because you might just be going down on that guy for a release and nothing more.

As for your wife... I agree with DuckiesDarling - talk to her - she may have many reasons for not liking it.

benrubio
Jan 26, 2013, 11:02 PM
Did the shower,i went down on her Im pretty sure she don't care for it so i will deal with and try to make her do it.
Thanks

cherry88
Jan 26, 2013, 11:46 PM
Did the shower,i went down on her Im pretty sure she don't care for it so i will deal with and try to make her do it.
Thanks

maybe she has body image issues. maybe it is hard for her to relax and receive pleasure. maybe she had a bad experience once. i would ask her. oh also try 69. dont know if shes into other kinds of sex but that can help her be less self conscious if shes also doing soemthing!

DuckiesDarling
Jan 27, 2013, 12:32 AM
Thanks

Excuse me?? Try to make your wife do what??? have a sex act with you she doesn't like? take a shower? file divorce?? If you try the first two I bet she tries the third.

darkeyes
Jan 27, 2013, 6:15 AM
Excuse me?? Try to make your wife do what??? have a sex act with you she doesn't like? take a shower? file divorce?? If you try the first two I bet she tries the third.
Quite darlin' darlin'... is a long time since man had the right 2 impose himself on his wife... men go to clink for raping their wives... men go to clink for sexual assault of their wives... I suggest that the OP is very careful with what he makes his wife do.. in this country, and I assume in his wives have the right to defend themselves from hubbies who try to make their wives do what they wants... and sometimes the law even accepts that they have that right...

curiousnlooking83
Jan 27, 2013, 1:08 PM
IMHO, you need to approach safely if you want mutual pleasure. Have her pleasure herself with you there. She is in control. Periodically, take her pleasuring finger into your mouth. It will show her your enjoyment of her while she still has control of her pleasure. Hopefully you'll both have a positive experience. If you then have a chance to go down, ask her as how she feels. Tell her you want to do with your mouth/tongue what she achieved with her hand. Maybe she doesn't feel comfy telling you whats not working - this makes it safe. Mutual trust can make the way for mutual pleasure. Again, IMHO.

benrubio
Jan 27, 2013, 8:36 PM
Oops i meant to write i will deal with it and not make her do it.
This phone spells words for me.

benrubio
Jan 27, 2013, 8:42 PM
I didn't read all your post, my response post was wrong. Sorry
I wouldn't force or make her do anything, this phone has a self spell checker
And came out wrong ,again sorry