PDA

View Full Version : Any Suggestions---Can't Seem to Get into the chatrooms now

12voltman59
Jan 24, 2013, 4:23 PM
This just stated in the past few days---but when I go into the chat rooms---my computer freezes up and when I do get out of the chat room program, a message comes up saying the flash program failed--which is obvious enough!

I know that I have the latest updates for it--I am using Mozilla Firefox as my browser.

Thanks

acscomps
Jan 24, 2013, 7:40 PM
Completely uninstall flash using this link:
http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html#main_Download_the_Adobe_Flash_Player_ uninstaller
then install a clean copy. See if that fixes it. If not, you may be infected with spyware.

Brian
Jan 24, 2013, 10:48 PM
The programmer is back doing some work - you might have seen some subtle changes the last few days. One of the items on the To Do list is the long-promised non-Flash chat interface - so the same chat but no Flash required. Maybe ready in one month?

Having said that, in the meantime, I agree with ninesevenof, it sounds like a corrupted Flash installation.

- Drew :paw:

cyclone6
Jan 25, 2013, 3:40 PM
on mozilla home page. Click on settings,looks like a gear, bottom right,at next screen...top third from left click options...click content,click exceptions,type in ...bisexual.com...allow..close
Give this a try. cyclone6