PDA

View Full Version : might be belated, might be on time, might be too early. Happy Floating Bday, Drew :)

DuckiesDarling
Jan 23, 2013, 9:35 PM
The mysterious man has had threads for bday on 17th and 24th so it's a tossup as to whether I'm late or not. But either way, Happy Birthday and major hugs.

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::b day::bday::bday::bday::bday:

Realist
Jan 23, 2013, 10:07 PM
Maybe his mother had a very long delivery!

Happy birthday, anyway, Drew!

Long Duck Dong
Jan 23, 2013, 10:09 PM
drew is twice the man I am... so he needs two birthdays....lol

besides it means twice the gropes and links and snogs and hugs....... and........... mmmmmmmm..... twice the cake !!!!

falcondfw
Jan 23, 2013, 11:17 PM
Happy Birthday, Drew! Late or not (lol).

Brian
Jan 24, 2013, 2:06 AM
Not sure where the rumour got started that it was the 24th? I've been known to change my own profile to test the system and forget to switch it back (hence the rumour for awhile that I was a lesbian couple located in the Philippines) ;)

So it was the 17th and thanks so much for the Birthday wishes!! Very kind of you DD et al.

- Drew :paw:

DuckiesDarling
Jan 24, 2013, 5:56 AM
Not sure where the rumour got started that it was the 24th? I've been known to change my own profile to test the system and forget to switch it back (hence the rumour for awhile that I was a lesbian couple located in the Philippines) ;)

So it was the 17th and thanks so much for the Birthday wishes!! Very kind of you DD et al.

- Drew :paw:

Welcome and prolly your own profile. I got some add water and shake up chocolate cupcake mix today and some cream cheese frosting, if I had remembered I'd have baked em and you could have had a screen shot of em for your birthday.. less fattening that way :D