PDA

View Full Version : Honoring CRSKATE

arana
Jun 29, 2006, 8:39 AM
I'd like to take this bit of space to give Kate the thanks and hugs she deserves for being here for so many people. Since she has come to the site she has always done her best to help those who have had problems, doubts, questions or just needed a friendly shoulder to cry on. I know she has had more than her fair share of harrassment and just plain meaness directed towards her, for no real reasons, and I wanted to start this thread to show her how much she is appreciated here.

((((((((((( Kate ))))))))))))

we love ya!

Gleekybaby
Jun 29, 2006, 8:46 AM
HEAR HEAR ARANA

Kate you are an amazing woman and i have a mountain of love and respect for you... i Thank you for all ur love careing and suport that you have given me and many others hun...

You'll always be in my heart as mummy kate..

Love ya hun... Please take care.... as i care for u and i know u do for me and others

Your loveing friend... Gleekybaby xoxox

:grouphug: :love1: :angel: :three:

showmeguy
Jun 29, 2006, 5:31 PM
an excellent posting, arana. ty for saying what so many of us think and feel.

and kate, slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrP

:tongue:

Itsjustme14
Jun 29, 2006, 5:36 PM
And just so she never forgets how much I love her, I will do her ironing ANY time!

m.in.heels&hose
Jun 29, 2006, 6:09 PM
Very good & thoughtful thread arana

altho i dont get into chat as often as i once had, kate has always been there for anyone whether thery needed help advice, or just an understanding and caring person to listen she has been there and done it all and then some!!!

no one is deserving of any grief that is sometimes expressed in the chat room, and especially kate

kate, i / we all want you to know how much you are appreciated and loved here, and i hope you have no intentions of leaving this site, that in it self would be an extremely sad thing, this site needs more & more people like you!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for being a friend to me and gina as well!!

HUGS & MORE HUGS
you're friend for eternity
m.in.heels&hose

:grouphug: for kate

texasman6172003
Jun 29, 2006, 6:57 PM
Dear Kate,You have been a caring and great friend. As the other's have said, to me this site would not be the same without you... You allready have done more for me than most people would have. And i do appreciate it. There are many here who love and care about you and i am one of them.. Take care..

allbimyself
Jun 29, 2006, 7:51 PM
Ditto what everyone has said so far.

Kate, don't worry about the a$$h01e$ and 81tche$ that give you grief over your advice. They didn't really want advice, just wanted someone to tell them they were right.

Michael623
Jun 29, 2006, 8:01 PM
I don't understand how anyone could not think Kate is a wonderful person. Whatever the occasion she is there, be it a warm welcome, a kiss and a hug or someone to talk with. I have never not seen her say thanks to people. I have paid her the slightest of compliments and she has made sure she thanked me. I haven't had to ask her for advice but if I needed any she is the person I would call on. Love ya, kate.

Hugs,
Michael

steve4
Jun 29, 2006, 8:26 PM
I'm sorry to hear that youve collected flack from some... That's really a shame.
Just think of this Kate m'lady... if you move through a room and no one notices, obviously you have made no impact, left no memory and shaped no opinion. On the other hand if you create a stir of admiration the detractors will find you. Gee chin up, here's a great big hug and a kiss on the cheek from one of the admirers. Love ya southern belle.

codybear3
Jun 29, 2006, 8:30 PM
Big hugs and warm love for Kate....Be who you are now and always... :paw: :paw:

usedbear1950
Jun 29, 2006, 8:43 PM
To my lovely Kate,

What is lovliness?
Is it the beauty that you regally bear?
Is it the sweet dulcet tone of your voice?
Is it any of these mortal amenities?
It is that and much more!!!
It is the hand you offer to those in need.
It is the caring mother in you that soothes the hurt and kisses the wound.
It is the devilish grin when are being naughty.
It is the knowledge that at any time you will rise to the occasion and never waiver from your integrity.

It is all these things and more that make you who you are.
And for all these things...and more, I bow to Queen Kate.

ur ever luvin
Lord Usedbear of the Royal Garter, Protector of the Queen
(although this lady don't need no protecting...she can handle herself in a street fight...it's a Southern Lady thing)
ROFLMFFBAO

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
And I lift my glass to sweet Arana...who always has a kind word and funny joke.

Mrs.F
Jun 29, 2006, 9:55 PM
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Kate )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thank you for always being welcoming, caring and having advice. You are a fun, warm, loving person and don't let anyone make you feel you are not!

your friend! ;)

onewhocares
Jun 29, 2006, 10:22 PM
Dear Kate,

......and more importantly to those who have not had the privilege to know her, to be a recipient of her sage advice. Wait, I can not believe there are those people out there.

I recently have heard rumblings that there are those among us on this site who have taken to commenting of the advice of others. Well, for those of you in minority who are amid us, zip your lip. Unless you, who, maybe one or two at most, can come up with the most honest, sincere and perhaps not always the most easily acceptable advice in a chat room, I would reconsider any comments you might have made. Being one who, looks beyond the immediate problems presented, Kate has always taken the high road and strived to give advice which would ultimately serve the receiver in the long run-perhaps unbeknownst to them. Unless you have walked a mile in the shoes of this woman, how remiss are you to comment.

Now, how am I so privileged to be able to venture forth such a strong and most biased opinion...well I shall tell you. I only wish I had the fortitude of Kates character, the decency and honesty of her thoughts; a simple iota of the people who can call her the highest accolade in ones book-a friend. And that is the unoquival reason why so many have taken and made the posts previous to mine. Were I to be so lucky as to count Kate among my dearest friend, that I only aspire to. For those of us, and I do count myself here, we all should posess the integrity for self and her convictions as this woman has. I shall try to reach for such lofty goals.

To those who have come before me, I stand along side you to echo your sentiments. Steve and Used Bear, again I humbly stand side to side, and toe to toe with you as we say thank you to Kate, a wise woman.

Belle

Nara_lovely
Jun 29, 2006, 11:13 PM
Absolutely agreed!! My first chat with her had an immediate respect for the woman she is, her knowledge, her caring and her understanding.

It's people like Kate who make the world a bit easier to live in!
*hey Kate...you do have other shoulders to lean on too*

Lisa (va)
Jun 30, 2006, 1:36 AM
There are very few people that I admire. Kate is one of them. She can make folks laugh and joke around with the best of them. And when it comes to offering advice, she doesn't tell them what they want to here but what they should be hearing.

Hail Queen Kate

Lisa

hugs n kisses

BI BOYTOY
Jun 30, 2006, 1:54 AM
I'd like to take this bit of space to give Kate the thanks and hugs she deserves for being here for so many people. Since she has come to the site she has always done her best to help those who have had problems, doubts, questions or just needed a friendly shoulder to cry on. I know she has had more than her fair share of harrassment and just plain meaness directed towards her, for no real reasons, and I wanted to start this thread to show her how much she is appreciated here.

((((((((((( Kate ))))))))))))

we love ya!
hey ((((((((((KATE)))))))))) i want tyo agree with arana she says it perfect. you do not deserve to be harrassed. you are a sweat person. you deserve so much more. so here is a :bigrin: :bigrin: great big kiss on the cheek and hug. :eek: :bibounce:

csrakate
Jun 30, 2006, 4:47 PM
Thanks to you all for your kind words...they mean so much!

Love and hugs,
Kate

Bi-ten
Jul 1, 2006, 1:01 AM
Hi Kate,

I had to come out of semi retirement to remind you how kind and wonderful you are!!!

God bless you.

Hugs

arana
Jul 1, 2006, 1:11 AM
Hi Kate,

I had to come out of semi retirement to remind you how kind and wonderful you are!!!

God bless you.

Hugs
(((( Bi-ten )))) where have you been????

Bi-ten
Jul 1, 2006, 1:50 AM
Hi Arana,

Hugs back to you love. I have been busy exploring myself and putting my life in order after my separation. I now have the kids half the time and am living peacefully (blissfully) on my own:)

I have learned many things on this journey... you and Kate, along with many others helped me through a time when I thought I might not make it. I will always love you for that gift.

I visit here from time to time, read a few articles and look at some interesting personals. It seems the bi-me still needs to feel that it is not alone;)

To quote a dear friend whom you may have known as wellred 'travel in love and light'.

Allan
AKA bi-ten;)

rupertbare
Jul 1, 2006, 3:25 AM
Nice thread Arana!!!

And Kate.......the site would be a poorer place without your prescence!!

(((((((((((((((Kate)))))))))))) :)

Rupe, London, UK

jazzer
Jul 1, 2006, 5:59 AM
I think Kate is someone very special to me. She is the first person that gave me my first cyber orgasm.
Seriously, Kate is someone very special to me and many others. So many couples on this site have a bisexual hubby and a straight wife. Kate in her wisdom has shown others not to give up on their partner but accommodate their feelings. In doing so she has come to the chatroom on this site to learn more about bisexual men and women.
I think Kate has developed a real understanding of bisexuality. Her sensitivity in helping others deal with their bisexuality and the problems that it causes them in their everyday lives is a true measure of this wonderful caring woman that we have all come to know as csraKate.

Love you sweetheart. :)

jennessex
Jul 1, 2006, 3:44 PM
I have sat in Horror as Kate has been accused of being mean and brash (being polite!). I would not be the only person here to defend her honor, for she is a great, sweet, wise, hilarious, and endearing woman!
Kate has become such a dear friend to us all, and anyone who says otherwise, has a *bleep* up their arse!
I look forward to speaking with her every chance I get. Love ya Kate!!!!!!!!!!

Jennessex :bigrin:

gina42
Jul 1, 2006, 5:49 PM
Very good & thoughtful thread arana

altho i dont get into chat as often as i once had, kate has always been there for anyone whether thery needed help advice, or just an understanding and caring person to listen she has been there and done it all and then some!!!

no one is deserving of any grief that is sometimes expressed in the chat room, and especially kate

kate, i / we all want you to know how much you are appreciated and loved here, and i hope you have no intentions of leaving this site, that in it self would be an extremely sad thing, this site needs more & more people like you!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for being a friend to me and gina as well!!

HUGS & MORE HUGS
you're friend for eternity
m.in.heels&hose

:grouphug: for kate

kate~~~
you are not only a good friend to everyone here but you are a sweet,carring and dear lady~~and a good friend to both me and MIHH...hugs,gina42 :grouphug:
ps~well put MIHH :)

maslowstudent
Jul 1, 2006, 9:10 PM
I love my mum.

Maslow

tink1978
Jul 1, 2006, 9:19 PM
I have had the pleasure of being in a chat when someone crossed Kate and all I have to say is thank god there is someone out there looking out for the little people. Thank you very much for standing up to all the jerks for us Kate.

Tink :female:

MotherGoose
Jul 1, 2006, 11:44 PM
Kate,

Even though I don't get on site much anymore, thank you so much for being there when I needed you. There were a couple of times when you came to my defense when I wasn't there to defend MYSELF! You're truly a wonderful person and friend! Thank you so much! You are definately loved by all!

(((((((((((((KATE))))))))))))))))!!!!!

Macy

xxxone
Aug 19, 2007, 6:02 PM
kate, i just saw this post. you know what i like about you? really really like about you? you are *real*.

biwords
Aug 19, 2007, 6:26 PM
I don't understand how anyone could not think Kate is a wonderful person. Whatever the occasion she is there, be it a warm welcome, a kiss and a hug or someone to talk with. I have never not seen her say thanks to people. I have paid her the slightest of compliments and she has made sure she thanked me. I haven't had to ask her for advice but if I needed any she is the person I would call on. Love ya, kate.

Hugs,
Michael

Perfectly put, and I'm afraid I have nothing to add to what Michael and others have already said here. Except that if anyone here disses you, Kate, please tell me, and I will have him or her vaporized. (The ray machine is almost ready!!).

Love,

Paul

darkeyes
Aug 19, 2007, 6:47 PM
Now as every1 knows me is the nicest mos peaceul angel ne 1 eva put on face of ole mummy earth..:). But 1 thing me won stand is peeps givin mumsy or ne 1 else me luffs crap! On contrary me mite jus get nasty cos mumsy is 1 of the luffliest peeps on site or ne wer else for that matta. Knows me a bit of a pain in arse at times, but mumsy as eva in triff humour takes it all in gud part an she always ther wen peeps need er... jus like Soppy.. she same an me luffs em both..

So warnin 2 arseholes.. b nice 2 mumsy...an ne 1 else me cares bout. Ne bein less than nice 2 em an yas havta deal wiv me an a hundred othas an more...:female:

curious married m
Aug 19, 2007, 8:04 PM
Some of us (specifically me) don't deserve all the support and love that Kate gives even when her own life is in transition to scarey new heights.
Heavy Sigh! :bowdown::bowdown: No need to say more. I am sure you know. CMM

darkeyes
Aug 19, 2007, 8:17 PM
Ya big softie Curio... me luffs ya ya ole goat face!! An yas rite.. ya don deserve it... tee hee (kiddin...):bigrin:

Ally Kat
Aug 19, 2007, 8:56 PM
(((((((((kate)))))))))) thank you so much hon

Annika L
Aug 19, 2007, 9:05 PM
Three cheers for Kate!

Hurrah!
Hurrah!
Hurrah!

Thanks so much for being here Kate! If there was ANY doubt...you now know we love ya!

Diana_TS
Aug 19, 2007, 10:58 PM
:grouphug:Obviously Kate is well respected and loved..........can I express a huge ditto to everything said so far.......

Actually this thread really surprises me, I love to visit the chat room, and apparently have missed any flames thrown Kate's way. I have observed that there are a few people in the chat room that are very well liked and respected by all.....Arana, Annika, Ally-Cat and of course CRSKATE.

Have only noticed a couple of people in the chat rooms and who post that are people to be ignored, by me anyway.

Well anyway Kate I love you also, and please never leave this site, that goes for the rest of the posters on this thread, I have come to enjoy the company, in the chat room, of most of you.

onewhocares
Aug 19, 2007, 11:48 PM
I can not believe that it has been over a year since I made my first post on this thread. In that year, oh my, where has the time gone to?? I have grown into a much different woman than I was when I first came onto this site. I feel that I have finally come into my own as a woman, as a wife, as a mother and as a lover. Has this been an easy journey, by all means no. Did I have to travel this road alone....no. I must say that I have never been so forunate to have met so many wonderful people who have shown to me the way of the world, opened my eyes, yet had me search within. For me, a woman who is basically surrounded by men...at work, at home. at play, it was nice to meet some terriffic women here ( far to numerous to mention) well that is with ONE exception...that is Kate. A woman whom I have come to admire so very much. She had been such a devoted sounding board, not only to me, but to so many. I am most blessed to call her friend. I am so glad this thread came back as now I can really see the fruits of the labor that she instilled in me. Thank you my dear sweet Kate. I humbly bow in deference to your kindness as a friend, mentor and mother hen.

Belle

CuddlyKate
Aug 20, 2007, 6:29 AM
I havent been involved in chat much for quite a while but what I do know is that Kate is a lovely warm hearted and funny woman who it is a privilege to know. She is supportive of all who need it and I for one will not hear a word said against her. This is a support site for bisexual men and women and their loved ones and we have enough trouble from other groups in society without being attacked by our own. Kate as a straight woman has opened her heart to us, and accepted us with open arms and the least we can do is return the honour she bestowed on us.

stargazer
Aug 20, 2007, 8:39 AM
I have only chatted with Kate for a short time. However Kate you have been very helpful listening and sharing.. Thank You sweety You are a gem.

Hugs and Kisses

MarieDelta
Aug 20, 2007, 9:02 AM
((((((Kate)))))) Peace and much Happiness hon.

darkeyes
Aug 20, 2007, 9:12 AM
Yea Marie.. peace an happiness.. cept wen Kate or Soppy tries 2 send me 2 me room!!!! Then me gets agitated an wishes all sortsa horrors on em! Like Pervio.. tee hee:bigrin:

12voltman59
Aug 20, 2007, 12:01 PM
I guess I missed on the first go round--so even though I am late to this---I too want to say that Kate is one of the stalwarts of the site and is a better place because she is here---and I can't believe that anyone thinks they can mess with CSRAKate--our version of a "Steel Magnolia!!!""

Good luck in finding a place in Beaufort my dear--let me know when you make the move-I am often in the Savannah-HHI area---hell--I might move back there at some point myself!!!

hotblue9925
Aug 20, 2007, 12:56 PM
No two words about it - Kate is AWESOME. She's one of those people that makes you feel good to be alive.

quiet1fornow
Aug 20, 2007, 1:05 PM
Kate is a true Lady, there are not many today that can wear that "badge!" She is gracious, polite, empathetic, sympathetic and applies equally those attributes to all. She can serve up the kind of concern we each may ask of her with grace and can also defend herself and all here with distinction, rapid justice. Not to diminish from Kate here, but there a couple of others that share these qualities.

It appears they are mostly "cut from the same mold!" I applaud them all...my hat is off to them and I am better for having come to know them....that is the true essence of a great person....that they share of themselves with all. Thank you Kate...for just being you.

Quiet:cool:

Doggie_Wood
Aug 21, 2007, 6:27 AM
When I got here, Kate was one of the first to greet me.
What can I say about Kate that has not already been said.
Kate you are a true freind to many of us here. I (we) appreciate you and think the word of you.
I for one am glad you are a part of my family.

Love ya darlin'. :doggie:

scorpio9
Aug 21, 2007, 2:13 PM
I'll add my cheer to all this. Sooooo many people care for you kate. Never doubt it for a second. Keep being your natural good, sweet self.

darkeyes
Aug 21, 2007, 2:42 PM
I'll add my cheer to all this. Sooooo many people care for you kate. Never doubt it for a second. Keep being your natural good, sweet self.

Natural..sure.. good??? Sweet??? Mumsy??? Not wen she tells me off an sends me 2 me room an tries 2 confiscate an hide Rog she aint.. tee hee:bigrin:

TampaGator
Aug 21, 2007, 9:24 PM
Love ya sweetie!

BareWithMe/TampaGator