PDA

View Full Version : WOW! THAT SUCKED!

alittlebendy
Jan 20, 2013, 1:34 AM
Had my first bi experience in months. He was gay and condisended to me because I'm in a LTR with a lovely woman. Couldn't get him to cum (and all I wanted to do is give a bj) because he was hammered. Made me feel like a 2 cent whore the whole time. And as far as I know he's trashing the $400 a night hotel room that's in my name like The Who. Maybe I might turn in my bisexual membership. Its hard enough being in love with women....dudes....it just complicates the equasion.

Heloisea3
Jan 20, 2013, 3:02 AM
Wow! I'm really sorry you had such a horrible experience. I wouldn't give up on the whole bi experience because of one asshole, though. He isn't representative of all gays and not any bi males. What a jerk. It's his loss. At least you have your beautiful wife to go home to. He is left with nothing but a hard on and his hand. Just blow that loser off (no pun intended). There are a lot of other men who are more worthy of your attention.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 20, 2013, 5:07 AM
A 400 dollar hotel room? You've got to be kidding. And you left some guy that you dont know in there all by himself? One that's drunk on top of that?? Sigh.
Hope it all turns out well for you.
Cat

Realist
Jan 20, 2013, 8:47 AM
Bendy,

You're not the only person who has had issues with gay guys. I've had 3 gay male lovers and have come to the opinion some of them can out-bitch the crankiest woman, any day!

Alcohol often brings the worst out in some people, too. It certainly didn't help him achieve an orgasm, did it?

Forget it....that's one of those things that make you really appreciate it, when another connection works out!

elian
Jan 20, 2013, 10:09 AM
Wow sweetheart, I'm sorry you had such a rotten experience. I know a lot of gay men don't really trust bisexual people. I hope that you didn't pay the full $400 .. that sounds like the price they put on the door for "insurance purposes" .. you really can find genuine, honest people that will be good friends with you but it takes time to get to know someone and time to hang out before you sleep with them. It sounds like this guy had a lot of other issues. I am sorry to say that the majority of LGBT folks I meet have "wounded souls" - that doesn't mean that they are irreparably broken, but when society tells you that you're better off dead it does mean that there are a lot of issues that come up around self-image and self-worth.

I have a policy of never having sex with anyone who is obviously drunk, you never know if they'll wake up the next morning and regret the decision.

The last woman I dated made me really want to only date men because men are much more straightforward in what they want but the truth is, I still love women too.

Gearbox
Jan 20, 2013, 1:50 PM
I've had a my share of bad encounters with gay blokes, but that's coz they were twats, not gay. You just got unlucky finding the 1 in 10. NSA hookups are purely for sex, but some think it's an audition for a talk radio presenting job too.lol Have a chat before you meet. You might cut the DJ's down a bit.

$400 a night? I'd do you for half that, AND throw in a FREE cup of tea.:tongue:

alittlebendy
Feb 12, 2013, 2:29 PM
Thanks all. And it was a 400 doller hotel room. It was the only room left that wasn't a flea bag. I just needed to vent and your support helped. He was a douche hat.

jem_is_bi
Feb 12, 2013, 10:01 PM
Why is he staying in the room that is in your name and you leaving rather than the other way around?
If he is drunk, why is it a surprise that he does not cum?
Some find it a turn-on to be treated like a 2 cent whore.
If it was me and I wanted to be treated as a 2 cent whore, it would have been in a 40 dollar room with him gone before me.
But, we all make mistakes and hopefully learn rather than give up.

Roxas
Feb 17, 2013, 11:33 AM
Don't give up.

the guy you where with wasn't quality material. There are good guy and bad guys just like with women, it's a people thing and gays are people too.

you should try finding someone that you can be friendly with. A bisexual man would probably be supportive of helping you find yourself, maybe start there.

Y'know or just take another random chance with NSA.

void()
Feb 18, 2013, 1:29 AM
I have a policy of never having sex with anyone who is obviously drunk, you never know if they'll wake up the next morning and regret the decision.

The last woman I dated made me really want to only date men because men are much more straightforward in what they want but the truth is, I still love women too.

No, he doesn't sex up drunks. And wow, nice, he still enjoys the ladies. :) Thought some guy had ruined him for sure. I would have had to feigned jealousy, gone and kicked that guy's butt.

Know it may seem odd to some I say feign jealousy. The way I believe and feel about love is that love allows many different feelings, ideas, things, situations. Jealousy is not one of those variegated notions, you have love, well you have love. =)

creeksideguy
Feb 18, 2013, 3:08 PM
bisexuality is complicated, I had been seeing a guy for about 6mo on a casual basis when he let me know he had fallen in love with a woman, through respect and communication we have managed to continue seeing each other (very casually) The girlfriend is amazing and knew about me before I knew about her I also get texts from her that are encouraging. It can be very difficult but if the person(s) are worth it can be amazing.

runwildtonight
Feb 18, 2013, 4:11 PM
That really sucks. Sorry you had a bad time with an asshole who didn't appreciate the gift he was receiving. There are really nice guys out there and there are assholes too. Stay away from the drunkies the best suggestion anyone could give... at least until you've been with him a few times and learn he is cool. Don't give up though. This is a great place to vent I'm glad you are here..