PDA

View Full Version : Bisexuals & Allergies

DÆMØN
Jun 29, 2006, 8:32 AM
There are bisexuals who are VERY allergic to scented products, especially perfumes and colognes, strong deodorants like Old Spice and Lady Speed Stick, body sprays, Outrageous and Aussie shampoos, hair gels and sprays that retain their smell when dry, and other strong smelling products. Out of respect for fellow bisexuals who may be in your life or pass you in the club, please refrain from using these kinds of products while attending public events. This makes a LOT of sense in todays scent filled world. And in anycase a person's natural body scents are much much more of a turn on, consider pheremones etc... *wink*

Driver 8
Jun 29, 2006, 9:07 AM
I'm allergic to people who say things like "I used to call myself bisexual before I was comfortable coming out as lesbian," or "Bisexuals? That's trendy right now" or "I hear you're bisexual. Do you have a girlfriend? Can I watch?"

jedinudist
Jun 29, 2006, 9:08 AM
Both my wife and I can not stand those folks who dip themselves in perfumes, colognes, etc., and then inflict that overpowering smell on everyone around them.

Elevators are the worst!

arana
Jun 29, 2006, 10:30 AM
Ummmm what's being bisexual have to do with people using too much fragrance? Bisexuals aren't the only ones that need to breath.....I think.

DiamondDog
Jun 29, 2006, 3:06 PM
I enjoy some perfumes/colognes.
There is one cologne that one of my best friends wears that if I'm around him and I smell it, well I'll get aroused.

But I am very allergic to pollen.

smokey
Jun 29, 2006, 3:16 PM
I have a strongly adverse reaction to solvents (fingernail polish remover and poppers being 2 I cannot stand) and they give me spliting headaches but generally I am alergic to rednecks, republcians, funnymentalists and people who generalize....wait I am going to sneeze...breaking out in a rash...must be alergic to myself ACHOO :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

ScifiBiJen
Jun 29, 2006, 4:48 PM
Daemon, where did you take that quote? While, I agree on not bathing in perfume before going out, I'm not sure of the context that's only talking about bis being allergic.

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 29, 2006, 5:31 PM
Not that I think it has anything to do with being bisexual, but I get migraines and people's cologne, purfume, and body sprays will give me an instant headache. I hate even to go to the mall or to a family function.. It may sound bad, but I can tollerate B.O. better than I can artificial scents.. I'd rather have au naturale.

witch76
Jul 1, 2006, 7:10 AM
hi ;)

i wounder if that has anything to do with beeing bisexual

i have allerges to pollen and some perfums give my headache and chemicals do as well. I thought that :tongue: :tongue: would as i am senstive to smells nothing else

:bipride: :tongue:

nikki

Avocado
Jul 1, 2006, 9:07 AM
I'm allergic to people who say things like "I used to call myself bisexual before I was comfortable coming out as lesbian," or "Bisexuals? That's trendy right now" or "I hear you're bisexual. Do you have a girlfriend? Can I watch?"

I used to call myself straight and there are people I still would to...

biecnal
Jul 1, 2006, 1:03 PM
Ummmm what's being bisexual have to do with people using too much fragrance? Bisexuals aren't the only ones that need to breath.....I think.

LMMFAO!
:smilies15