PDA

View Full Version : A present left?

Curious head
Jan 16, 2013, 5:44 PM
Has anyone ever left a load in a cup or something else so someone else could come by and drink it or play with it? Just curious I have thought about requesting this so I could go later and use it to beat my meat

gladius
Jan 16, 2013, 11:01 PM
YOU SURELY APPLY TO SOME OF PRESIDENT OBAMA'S 23 EXECUTIVE ORDERS, ISSUED EARLIER TODAY. YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 17, 2013, 12:51 AM
Theres another site for that kind of Fetish, Son. www.FetLife.com

Good luck....
Slightly green Cat.

2bi2Bboring
Jan 17, 2013, 2:10 AM
Nah dude, not even FetLife wants that kind of mess.

Curious head
Jan 17, 2013, 6:45 PM
The reason is I love cum but I am scared to meet a guy and lose my nerve and he be mad so if he just left product I could use or not use it

Gearbox
Jan 17, 2013, 6:59 PM
Hang on a mo, what's happening here?:confused:
Cumming on someones face etc is ok, snowballing is fine & dandy, licking cum out of a vadge is might respectable..... But spunking in a cup for someone to play with it is for the mentaly ill on a fetish site?:rolleyes:

Hows that then?

gladius
Jan 18, 2013, 12:40 AM
Hang on a mo, what's happening here?:confused:
Cumming on someones face etc is ok, snowballing is fine & dandy, licking cum out of a vadge is might respectable..... But spunking in a cup for someone to play with it is for the mentaly ill on a fetish site?:rolleyes:

Hows that then?

This reminds me of two guys here. One, who thought it nice to cum on his friends food, without their knowledge, and the other guy, who loved to have his man squat over his mouth and take a dump in it. I am now going to vomit!

Gearbox
Jan 18, 2013, 9:12 AM
This reminds me of two guys here. One, who thought it nice to cum on his friends food, without their knowledge, and the other guy, who loved to have his man squat over his mouth and take a dump in it. I am now going to vomit!
I miss the 'cum sandwhich' bloke. Well I miss typing the words 'cum sandwhich' realy coz it always gives me a giggle.:bigrin: Not so much the 'shit in my mouth' thing!
But unlike the 'cum sandwhich' bloke who made cum sandwhiches for people who were not aware of having a cum sandwhich (which is bad), the lovely but kinda shy Curious head is asking for a gift of cum, which is what 99.9% of people want on here in some ways (I'm in the .1% on that score).

I'm wondering if the OP has sex with the donator to get the cum directly onto him, instead of 'keeping his distance', would that nullify the fetish rating?:confused:

cbb83
Jan 18, 2013, 3:12 PM
I have to agree with Gearbox. The methodology may be different and a little unusual, but the end result is 100% no different than what comes from sucking off a stranger at a glory hole - which most people here seem to support (personally I think both options are insane, think of the std risk!). So really... quit coming down on the guy (no pun intended), unless you'd like to wear a hypocrite label on your forehead.

Curious head
Jan 18, 2013, 4:46 PM
Thanks guys for helping me out I was feeling like something was wrong with me. I am so unsure how to lower the std risk but god I really want my first dick in my mouth before I get to old