PDA

View Full Version : advice for "playdate"

hornytampaboy22
Jan 12, 2013, 11:05 PM
Hey guys I need some advice for an upcoming playdate!!! So have this date set up with two guys for a little 3some fun!! One guy is 6'3 7c and the other is 6'1 7.5c! They are both more than average size thickness! I am 5'5 7-7.5c! The plan is to get into either a threeway fuck session or one guy fucking my ass and me sucking the other guys dick!! (just thinking about it makes me hard)!!! So my worry is that I have not done a lot of anal and they say they are thick and I dont know if I will be able to handle it!! I have used my 7in dildo that is about 5-6inch thick around on myself several times!! I wonder should I loosen myself up with the dildo in the shower before I head over or go fresh and unpreped?? GUys let me know what you would do!! Possibly doing this tomorrow afternoon so fill me in asap!! :)

Realist
Jan 13, 2013, 9:27 AM
I think you are way too ambitious for your first time!

Two fair-sized men, one after another, seems a little much........especially if they're not easy with you. You will certainly need a lot of lube and condoms, too. If you have any trouble it will be because of their cock's girth, but probably not length.

I don't know why, but it tickles me to see small guys with large cocks. You are certainly a much smaller guy than the ones you're gonna see, but are hung about the same!

Anyway, good luck!

hornytampaboy22
Jan 13, 2013, 11:28 AM
Well its first time with two guys....ive been fucked before and fucked several dildos but never 3 some!! and only one is gunna fuck!! And hey us smaller guys can pack well too!! and looks hotter on us bc taller guys just looks proportional!!

Bicuriousman
Jan 13, 2013, 1:24 PM
yes i would use a toy to loosen up some in the shower prior to playing. it not only will help clean you out but will also help lube you up well;)

Gearbox
Jan 13, 2013, 2:16 PM
Yes use the dildo before you go. It should be ok with the 3some as you'll have a cock in your mouth to take your mind off the one up your arse.lol
Mess about with foreplay first though! Relax and enjoy getting horny with them.
Btw, your right about big cocks looking better or shorter blokes.;)