PDA

View Full Version : Does all cum taset the same?

querty
Jan 11, 2013, 7:58 PM
So I've tasted my own cum and didn't like it. But does all cum taste pretty much the same? I suspect not but just asking,,,,,,

NakedInSeattle
Jan 11, 2013, 8:14 PM
Do all pussies taste the same? Everybody's different in so many ways (and at different times). You'll just have to do your own experimentation on this. I think you'll enjoy the process.

bityme
Jan 11, 2013, 8:44 PM
So I've tasted my own cum and didn't like it. But does all cum taste pretty much the same? I suspect not but just asking,,,,,,

Samplings of cum would provide consistently the same taste about as often as a sample from every Bar-B-Q sauce would taste the same and for much the same reason, it depends on what is in it.

The taste of your cum depends largely on your diet. Large amounts of alcohol will tend to make it bitter while large amounts of pineapple juice will tend to sweeten it up.

Realist
Jan 11, 2013, 9:20 PM
I might add to BITYME's post: Asparagus, coffee, smoking, strong flavored meats, and some others are huge culprits, regarding foul tasting semen.

A bland diet and plenty of fruit, like pineapple, peaches, pears, and apples........a day, or two, before a date, will help make you and your lover's oral sex much more pleasant!

jonric
Jan 11, 2013, 10:21 PM
Cum tastes much better fresh/direct from the tap. :bigrin:

hornytampaboy22
Jan 11, 2013, 10:28 PM
Just like the skittles comm says.....taste the rainbow!!! EACH person is different but each is a surprise!! ;)

keith_barb_oh
Jan 12, 2013, 2:00 AM
i need to try the pineapple experiment,,, i'll eat it for two weeks and sample my test

dm330
Jan 12, 2013, 3:56 AM
No it doesn't all taste the same, in fact it can taste different from the same person. For the most part it tastes so sexy and I do prefer a man who shoots his cum, rather than oozes it. Something about the feeling of the dick pulsating in my mouth as it blasts wave after wave of warm jizz against the back of my throat is the ultimate turn on.

zigzig
Jan 12, 2013, 7:31 AM
From my experience I noticed that cum or semen tastes similar like body tastes/ smells. I can agree that food can effect on the aroma as well.

i_shoot_blanks
Jan 12, 2013, 9:09 AM
Most that I have tasted is similar. but have all been a little bit different. I recall one, young guy, that was just plain bitter.

querty
Jan 12, 2013, 9:54 AM
I think I'll try that experiment as well -- lots of fresh citrus fruit for a few days and see what I get!
Thanks for the replies!

Realist
Jan 12, 2013, 4:27 PM
NO! Not citrus fruit!

It's sweet, but also has too much acid in it.

Stick to apple, pineapple, or pear juice.....

querty
Jan 12, 2013, 5:24 PM
got it! thanks..... To the grocery store!

gen11
Jan 12, 2013, 5:32 PM
I've been told the broccoli is deadly--anybody have an informed opinion there? How aout honey? Any positive benefit from that? As far as tasting one's own -- worst in my limited tasting experince was my own, from my girlfriend's breast. I made such a face she broke out laughing. That was my first, but I think there may be a psychological component to one's own for some.

valbluechip
Jan 12, 2013, 6:16 PM
I suggest stay away from red meat and eat lots of pineapple.....it will have a nice sweet taste ;)

BornBiSexual
Jan 12, 2013, 8:14 PM
Most of the cum I've had fill my mouth has been pretty similar with slight variations.

innaminka
Jan 13, 2013, 5:58 AM
The basic taste is very similar - you certainly know it originated in testicles (and prostates - don't be pedantic)
female juices have the same basic similarities. You know where it comes from!!

That said, no two are ever identical; there is always a difference - unfortunately with males, the taste can be adversely affected by the food you eat, but the basic taste is still there.
Females are more affected by emotions, cycle stages and (unfortunately) by introduced critters.

Realist
Jan 13, 2013, 9:43 AM
I've long had the feeling that a lady's excretions, during arousal, or an orgasm, tastes very much like a man's pre-cum.

eitherway<3
Jan 13, 2013, 2:56 PM
the more meat and alcohol you have the worse it tastes, fresh fruit and a healthy diet = tasty cum, you can get pills that flavour it too :P

bijohnmpls
Jan 13, 2013, 4:59 PM
the more meat and alcohol you have the worse it tastes, fresh fruit and a healthy diet = tasty cum, you can get pills that flavour it too :P

That is so true.. I have found guys who also drink a lot of coffee have bitter tasting cum.. eating fruit will make your cum taste yummy.. that is why I eat a lot of fruit.. lol.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 14, 2013, 8:04 PM
No Sit, it sure Does Not! Al are different and varied. Some, depending on a man's eating habits and drinking choises, can be very sweet and tasty, smooth, and a little tingly to the tongue. Others, depending on if they eat badly, smoke, or do weed cdan taste like a mixture of lemon juice, curdled milk and egg white all in one...
Its a crap soot, Darlin. It all greatly depends on what he's eating, drinking, and taking as far as drugs(meds), vitamins, or smoking..
Good Luck.
Cat

maggie1974
Jan 15, 2013, 3:39 AM
I'm with Cherokee Mountian Cat on this, vegetarians taste good so do guys that eat a lot of fruit, earlier someone mentioned asparagus (yuk). Mostly though it all tastes good to me (except the asparagus).

Edited to say that the viscosity changes a bit and is also a factor I think.

mature_cpl_arkansas
Jan 15, 2013, 5:37 AM
your diet make the taste, try adding fruit.

sterculius
Jan 16, 2013, 6:00 PM
More than the difference from guy to guy, I find there is a distinct difference depending on the age of the guy. When I was a teenager I used to blow a few of my best friend frequently and their cum had a strong acrid flavor (besides there being a lot of it each time). As I grew older, I found that the flavor (and, unfortunately, the volume) of their semen became less pungent as the ages of the guys I blew increased along with my own. Now, in my advancing years, I notice a common blandness in the taste of the cum of the men I'm fortunate enough to service. It may have something also to do with my own changing taste buds on my tongue.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 17, 2013, 1:06 AM
Sigh. Remind me to not write when I have a migraine...lol It sounds like jibberish when I do. lol
Hi Maggie, I'm just Cat, Hon..:}
And yes, men who eat healthy most always have the better tasting cum. Its sweet, smooth and delicious. Men who take a great deal of vitamins are Horrible. Also those who have to ingest prescription drugs are Really bad. And for that egg white/lime juice routine I spoke of, take on a stoner...*Shivers*
You'll also note that a lot of "health food Nutz can have a slightly acrid taste and texture to their cum, as well. Not to mention the taste of certain herbs and natural foods. Yep, asperagus, brocolli, brussel sprouts, and egg plant can have a verry rancid taste and aroma....Ick ick...lol
Go with good juices that are gentle on the system. Like others have said; Pear, Apple, Pineapple, Peach, Pomagranet(sp) Cherry juice, and carrot juices are Reallly good for making cum taste really good.
Give it a try Darlings..:}
Cat, cock sucker Extraodinair..>LOL

Neils
Feb 27, 2013, 5:08 PM
A girlfriend said my cum tasted best when I was eating a lot of tropical fruit. My Costco bill for pineapples, mangos and bananas skyrocketed for a couple of years. :)

She also said that whenever I ate broccoli my loads would gross her out. Even so she never spit, always took it like a champ. I tried to get her to describe it but she couldn't put it in words. Later that week we had broccoli with dinner, and either that night or the next day's blowjob she snowballed me....... it was pretty vile!! I can't describe it either - but the smell of toe cheese comes to mind. LOL.

Right then, broccoli consumption at home pretty much went to zero, and she'd track whenever I ate it. Then no BJ's for a couple of days. She'd snowball me pretty regularly, split the load in sloppy kisses. that was really hot. Enough times that my engineer mind could baseline what my "neutral diet" load tasted like (not bad), and what a heavy fruit diet did. Definitely sweetens it and reduces the bitter. A real cumslut she was, and now I understand why:D

Fast forward to today. I broke up with her...aaaand there's broccoli in my fridge. go figure!?

ckman314
Feb 27, 2013, 7:17 PM
Nope some guys are sweeter than others the other night I blew this guy that was about 21 22 and his cum tasted like a tin can as crazy as that sounds it all depends on the persons diet

terri
Mar 4, 2013, 11:29 AM
A girlfriend said my cum tasted best when I was eating a lot of tropical fruit. My Costco bill for pineapples, mangos and bananas skyrocketed for a couple of years. :)

She also said that whenever I ate broccoli my loads would gross her out. Even so she never spit, always took it like a champ. I tried to get her to describe it but she couldn't put it in words. Later that week we had broccoli with dinner, and either that night or the next day's blowjob she snowballed me....... it was pretty vile!! I can't describe it either - but the smell of toe cheese comes to mind. LOL.

Right then, broccoli consumption at home pretty much went to zero, and she'd track whenever I ate it. Then no BJ's for a couple of days. She'd snowball me pretty regularly, split the load in sloppy kisses. that was really hot. Enough times that my engineer mind could baseline what my "neutral diet" load tasted like (not bad), and what a heavy fruit diet did. Definitely sweetens it and reduces the bitter. A real cumslut she was, and now I understand why:D

Fast forward to today. I broke up with her...aaaand there's broccoli in my fridge. go figure!?

Hey Neil, Would you be up for letting me conduct my own taste test of your cum with and with out the broccoli. I think that would be a worth while experiment. All in the name of science , of course.

VZR1800
Mar 4, 2013, 12:09 PM
Mine is yummy, eat some practically every day. Only other guy I have tasted was a 20 year old who made the deposit Friday night.His tasted better than mine. by a long shot. Had a tinge of sweetness to it mine does not have. Your cum is affected by what you eat and drink. I've read that drinking pineapple juice makes it yummy, got to try that this week. ;-)

Bisexual Explorer
Mar 5, 2013, 8:34 AM
All cum tastes pretty much the same to me. In fact, I find that it has very little taste. My partners, I'm happy to report, tell me that I have good tasting cum. To me, mine has as little taste everyone else's. I do love having a cock explode in my mouth followed by feeling the creamy warm cum on my lips and tongue.
Bisexual Explorer

bi4asplay
Apr 11, 2015, 4:17 PM
I have tasted a coupl3 of guys whos cum was not very good at all, at that time. Both where very salty . I have tasted others that where salty but still was nice to taste. My own is rather sweet and my pre-cum is even tastier than my cum. I do taste my own almost every day. Be it in the form of cream pie, snowball, licking from her face or breast, or licking from my hand after my own manipulation. I like it.