PDA

View Full Version : taking pics of myself

truckguync
Jan 3, 2013, 12:02 PM
Hello all. Just found the site and I'm glad I did. Like everyone else, I think, I enjoy looking at pics of other folks. I also enjoy taking pics of myself. And to be clear, not so much the G but the XXX type. While some are simple poses others are close ups and I guess a little raunchy. I live the secret closet life and it's my secret erotic turn on ( I'm not the single bi-guy I used to be). I don't consider myself an exhibitionist but I have posted a few pics online before and I do enjoy the thought of someone getting off looking at them. I don't consider myself to be a perv, just a little on the kinky side. It's just my way of re-living old times. Does this sound odd to any of you? Thought about sharing a few of my pics on here but not sure.

maggie1974
Jan 4, 2013, 3:09 AM
I would never take pics of myself and post them. I would worry where they might end up. I'm very broadminded but there's just somethign about pics that would worry me. Even when I was married my hubby wasn't allowed to do it. The ironic thing is that I am a total hypocrite in that I love to look at others pics :rolleyes:

truckguync
Jan 4, 2013, 9:01 AM
I see your point. I would never post a face pic. I posted an album.. but maybe I shouldn't have. Oh well they are out there now.

R. R. Wayne
Jan 4, 2013, 8:24 PM
I loved the photos. You have a great package. I'd love to feel the well-defined ridge on your cock slide in and out of my mouth.

M Likes Both
Jan 6, 2013, 11:16 AM
what is the web site?

bikiniman
Jan 8, 2013, 12:57 AM
I have taken allot of raunchy pictures of myself and posted them on them on this site. I enjoy my photo shoots and love the fact that other men look at photos of me and comment on them. Like you it is a secret erotic turn on and is also a way for me to express my bisexuality in a way that I am not able to in the real world.