PDA

View Full Version : Starting the New Year with a chuckle..

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 2, 2013, 7:31 PM
Ireally had to share this with ya'll....And like Bill Engvall says, “Truth is stranger than fiction. You cant Make this shit up” Sameway with me...sigh.

Afew days before Christmas, I'm grocery shopping and decided to plopin the Fred Meyers eatery to grab a snack and await the bus.

I'mminding my own business, looking at my shopping list and the goodiesin my cart, peacefully munching on a fruit pie. Across from me is oneof the Homeless Vets that I see in there on Fridays. That's whenFreddie's give out a bowl of soup and half a sandwich to people whoare homeless. He was reading the paper and minding his own businesstoo, eating his lunch and sipping hot coffee. We had spoken before,and have a nodding aquaintance only. I did buy him a hot chocolateor two now and then, but I try to not get too friendly with folks.

AsI'm sitting there I see an elderly couple come in, but I really didntpay them much mind; I'm more concerned with making sure I haveeverything that I wanted on my list. Next thing I know, that littleold lady is standing in front of my table saying loudly,

“Yououghta be Ashamed of yourself! Woman with breasts as big as yoursshouldnt be flaunting them around for the whole world to see! Dontyou look at yourself in the mirror every morning??”

Ilook up at her, slightly startled not realizing that she's talking toMe at first. I almost looked behind me to see who the hell she'stalking to.

Shecontinuted on for a second: “Women like you should all wear TurtleNeck sweaters, so no part of your brazen flesh is visible andshowing. I think that is totally disgusting!”
Ilooked at her hubby, who was mouthing, “I'm sorry, I'm sorry!”over and over again. Very apologetic.

Ilooked down and noticed that an inch of cleavage was showing from theTop part of my shirt.. (These things are a 48E, they arent thateasily concealable, Ya'll.)
BeforeI had a chance to say anything or get pissed, the Vet behind hersaid, “ExCuse me? That's a very kind and respectable Lady, herboobs never done nuthin' to you! Why are you busting her chops?”

Thelady, who is about 4 foot 10, looked at him and stated “Breasts inpublic are an abomination, and should be put a stop to! But I wouldntexpect a miscrent like you to object to such things”

Vetsays, “Lady, what's a matter with you? If women like her wanna showoff their breasts, its their God given Right to do so. Shes got hugebeautiful boobies, she oughta be Proud of em! And be free to show 'emoff any damn time she wants to!'
Helooked at her hubby and says, “You got sumpthin to say?”

Hubshook his head slowly and replies “No, I totally agree with you.All the way around” which earned him a scathing look from thelittle old lady. She socked him on the arm and returned her glare tothe Vet, who had stood up to look down at Little Old lady now.

I'mStunned. For the first time in my life I was feeling slightlyself-conscious over the size of my upper frontals. All I can do issit there and listen to this stuff, jaw slightly dropped. I look tomy right, and there are three Fred Meyer's employees, One is asstunned as I am, one is trying to hide her laughter behind her hand,and the young man is grinning openly. All I can think of is “Ohshit. I'm gunna get throw'd out of Fred Meyers for inciting a riotthat I had no part in!

LittleOld Lady looked up at the Vet and goes, “And what would You knowabout Freedoms? Big women like her shouldnt be allowed out in publicunless they are completely covered. Its not right that they tempt ourhusbands and sons that way. I suppose you support women that looklike this? Ones that have no dignity or morals, so they think itsperfectly Fine to show their bodies like a wonton Harlot.”

Mytongue decided to react before my brain could catch up to it. Iexclaimed, “Hey! I'm not a harlot! I'm a Hussy, Got-dammit!”

Neitherheard me, but the lady beside me almost spit her food clear acrossthe table, and I thought the young man was going to roll out of hischair. About then Vet got his back up and started in.

“Lady,i'll have you know that I am a Disabled American Veterans and IFought for freedom for Everybody in my country, and I fought forboobies like those! I fought and got hurt for my country so that fineladies like this could have the freedoms to show off their prettyparts if they want to, and you nor nobody else should have the rightto put somebody down on how they look or how big and beautiful theirboobbies are!”
Heturned to me, clicked his heels, and snapped me a very tight salutewith his right hand, and said, “Ma'am, I salute you and the flagyou wear on your chest. God bless you!!!” and went back to arguingwith LOL.
Thosetwo stood toe to toe, and I feared it was gunna come to blows! Shewas talking about God, and he was talking about America. And theywere both talking over one another. It sounded like the tower ofBabble..
Hubjust stood there looking helpless and very chargrined, because peoplewere stopping from their shopping to turn and stare in the directionof the eatery now....

Ifigured at that point that discretion was the better part of valor,and it was time for me to get my ample ass Out of there. Whensomeone saluted by breasts, it was time to go. I stood quietly, putmy purse and list into my cart, and moved out slowly. I got close toHub who stepped over to place a hand on my shoulder and whispered.“I'm so sorry Miss. Merry Christmas to you.”

Ichuckled and replied “Merry Christmas to you too, Sir”

Imoved off slowly, trying to not attract any attention to myself, andlet them standing there continuing with their TittyTirade and mademyself scarce.

Needlessto say, I'm not going back into Fred Meyer's eatery for a long timeeven tho several of my girls wanna go back in there for lunch wearingvery low cut shirts sometime....
TLK2012..

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 3, 2013, 6:23 PM
Wow. 36 views and No One even commented. See if I share anything funny with ya'll again. :confused::rolleyes: :P
Cat

Realist
Jan 3, 2013, 6:50 PM
Hell, I just got here...don't get on my case! I think you enjoyed the near-riot more than you let on. You love being the center of attention, don't you? 48 E's..REALLY?

It's a shame you live so far from here, I'd love to be there when you and your buddies show up, next time!

bradf52
Jan 3, 2013, 6:53 PM
Actually you should be very happy people actually fighting over your breasts!!! They must be damn nice! (wish I was their). I agree with the vet we disabled vets fought for your right to show them off! And by damned you should be able too!!

The husband should have drug his ol' lady out of there by her hair!! :))

Here's to your breasts!!!

Doggie_Wood
Jan 3, 2013, 8:16 PM
Cat - give us a break - the NYE party is just now wearing off and your words are starting to focus in.

I wished I had been there, too. I would have stood next to the vet and given hm verbal support.
I learned from my dearly departed daddy long ago, who had an excellent teacher himself, just how to use semi complimentary words and no so complimentary words like a sharp razor with which to cut the smallest (biggest) of advisaries in to peices.
I'm afraid the self rightous old wind bag would have had here sails collapsed so drastically that they would not have held even the tiniest of a puff.

Doggie :doggie:

BTW - you have glorious bewbies and one day they will sing to me!:love87:

DuckiesDarling
Jan 3, 2013, 9:36 PM
Sorry, my favorite Pussy, I was laughing too hard to post til now :)

cherry88
Jan 3, 2013, 11:52 PM
“Hey! I'm not a harlot! I'm a Hussy, Got-dammit!”

this just got funnier..

“Lady,i'll have you know that I am a Disabled American Veterans and IFought for freedom for Everybody in my country, and I fought for boobies like those!

and -funnier-

Heturned to me, clicked his heels, and snapped me a very tight salutewith his right hand, and said, “Ma'am, I salute you and the flag you wear on your chest. God bless you!!!”

and funnier...

god bless america! *wiping tears*

Long Duck Dong
Jan 4, 2013, 12:08 AM
Wow. 36 views and No One even commented. See if I share anything funny with ya'll again. :confused::rolleyes: :P
Cat

we were admiring your breasts and that takes a while, so you have to forgive us for not posting lol

falcondfw
Jan 4, 2013, 2:40 AM
Ireally had to share this with ya'll....And like Bill Engvall says, “Truth is stranger than fiction. You cant Make this shit up” Sameway with me...sigh.

Afew days before Christmas, I'm grocery shopping and decided to plopin the Fred Meyers eatery to grab a snack and await the bus.

I'mminding my own business, looking at my shopping list and the goodiesin my cart, peacefully munching on a fruit pie. Across from me is oneof the Homeless Vets that I see in there on Fridays. That's whenFreddie's give out a bowl of soup and half a sandwich to people whoare homeless. He was reading the paper and minding his own businesstoo, eating his lunch and sipping hot coffee. We had spoken before,and have a nodding aquaintance only. I did buy him a hot chocolateor two now and then, but I try to not get too friendly with folks.

AsI'm sitting there I see an elderly couple come in, but I really didntpay them much mind; I'm more concerned with making sure I haveeverything that I wanted on my list. Next thing I know, that littleold lady is standing in front of my table saying loudly,

“Yououghta be Ashamed of yourself! Woman with breasts as big as yoursshouldnt be flaunting them around for the whole world to see! Dontyou look at yourself in the mirror every morning??”

Ilook up at her, slightly startled not realizing that she's talking toMe at first. I almost looked behind me to see who the hell she'stalking to.

Shecontinuted on for a second: “Women like you should all wear TurtleNeck sweaters, so no part of your brazen flesh is visible andshowing. I think that is totally disgusting!”
Ilooked at her hubby, who was mouthing, “I'm sorry, I'm sorry!”over and over again. Very apologetic.

Ilooked down and noticed that an inch of cleavage was showing from theTop part of my shirt.. (These things are a 48E, they arent thateasily concealable, Ya'll.)
BeforeI had a chance to say anything or get pissed, the Vet behind hersaid, “ExCuse me? That's a very kind and respectable Lady, herboobs never done nuthin' to you! Why are you busting her chops?”

Thelady, who is about 4 foot 10, looked at him and stated “Breasts inpublic are an abomination, and should be put a stop to! But I wouldntexpect a miscrent like you to object to such things”

Vetsays, “Lady, what's a matter with you? If women like her wanna showoff their breasts, its their God given Right to do so. Shes got hugebeautiful boobies, she oughta be Proud of em! And be free to show 'emoff any damn time she wants to!'
Helooked at her hubby and says, “You got sumpthin to say?”

Hubshook his head slowly and replies “No, I totally agree with you.All the way around” which earned him a scathing look from thelittle old lady. She socked him on the arm and returned her glare tothe Vet, who had stood up to look down at Little Old lady now.

I'mStunned. For the first time in my life I was feeling slightlyself-conscious over the size of my upper frontals. All I can do issit there and listen to this stuff, jaw slightly dropped. I look tomy right, and there are three Fred Meyer's employees, One is asstunned as I am, one is trying to hide her laughter behind her hand,and the young man is grinning openly. All I can think of is “Ohshit. I'm gunna get throw'd out of Fred Meyers for inciting a riotthat I had no part in!

LittleOld Lady looked up at the Vet and goes, “And what would You knowabout Freedoms? Big women like her shouldnt be allowed out in publicunless they are completely covered. Its not right that they tempt ourhusbands and sons that way. I suppose you support women that looklike this? Ones that have no dignity or morals, so they think itsperfectly Fine to show their bodies like a wonton Harlot.”

Mytongue decided to react before my brain could catch up to it. Iexclaimed, “Hey! I'm not a harlot! I'm a Hussy, Got-dammit!”

Neitherheard me, but the lady beside me almost spit her food clear acrossthe table, and I thought the young man was going to roll out of hischair. About then Vet got his back up and started in.

“Lady,i'll have you know that I am a Disabled American Veterans and IFought for freedom for Everybody in my country, and I fought forboobies like those! I fought and got hurt for my country so that fineladies like this could have the freedoms to show off their prettyparts if they want to, and you nor nobody else should have the rightto put somebody down on how they look or how big and beautiful theirboobbies are!”
Heturned to me, clicked his heels, and snapped me a very tight salutewith his right hand, and said, “Ma'am, I salute you and the flagyou wear on your chest. God bless you!!!” and went back to arguingwith LOL.
Thosetwo stood toe to toe, and I feared it was gunna come to blows! Shewas talking about God, and he was talking about America. And theywere both talking over one another. It sounded like the tower ofBabble..
Hubjust stood there looking helpless and very chargrined, because peoplewere stopping from their shopping to turn and stare in the directionof the eatery now....

Ifigured at that point that discretion was the better part of valor,and it was time for me to get my ample ass Out of there. Whensomeone saluted by breasts, it was time to go. I stood quietly, putmy purse and list into my cart, and moved out slowly. I got close toHub who stepped over to place a hand on my shoulder and whispered.“I'm so sorry Miss. Merry Christmas to you.”

Ichuckled and replied “Merry Christmas to you too, Sir”

Imoved off slowly, trying to not attract any attention to myself, andlet them standing there continuing with their TittyTirade and mademyself scarce.

Needlessto say, I'm not going back into Fred Meyer's eatery for a long timeeven tho several of my girls wanna go back in there for lunch wearingvery low cut shirts sometime....
TLK2012..

Cat, Wow. Just wow. That is quite a story.
The old lady had the right to object to your . . . ample blessings. And you more than have the right to wear whatever shirt you want. I don't care if it is a turtleneck or if it shows 3/4 of your blessings.
I fought for both of your rights. Her right to be a bitch and your right to wear what you want.
I honestly think you should go back to Fred Meyer's (whatever that is) and you should be proud of who you are and what you have. The employees will not discriminate against you, you showed how they reacted. Most importantly, that vet will not discriminate against you. And honestly, maybe you can help him for standing up for you.
Cat, you have shown yourself, on here, to be a good, kind person. Never be ashamed of that. There are too few of those kind of people in the world.

fpb09
Jan 4, 2013, 7:05 AM
THANK'S FOR THE LAUGH & I SALUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oldgoat
Jan 4, 2013, 5:00 PM
OMG.. I am almost speechless.. as I know you were lol
I applaud the Vet for standing up for all rights.. and especially for the rights of finely blossomed ladies as yourself!

God bless all boobies! :oh:

Plumhead2
Jan 4, 2013, 5:56 PM
Thanks for giving me a good laugh today and keeping us all abreast of goings on in your neighborhood.

NakedInSeattle
Jan 6, 2013, 1:16 AM
We love ya, Cat. If I'd been there I would have told her to keep her damn mouth shut and mind her own business. If she didn't like seeing what you were showing, she didn't have to fucking look! That's my $0.02.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 7, 2013, 4:40 AM
Ty Darlings. It all happened so fast that I didnt have Time to retaliate! I was too busy taking it all in. lol This is, the shirt I had on didnt really show all that much, I'm pretty conservetive unless I'm out at one of the Tavern or at a play party. (Shup Rich. :} All and all, it Was funny.
The Vet I do see in there on occassion, and he has always been very polite and respectful. He loves my sweatshirt and jackets with the American Flag or POW symbols on them. I'm sure if the situation ever came up again, that he would once more defend my boobages. lol
Still chuckling Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 7, 2013, 4:48 AM
Ok. to explain the Hussy comment....
At the sex club that I am a long standing member of, we have what we call Hussy dances. They are lap dances for the new folks coming into the group, and are designed to make them laugh, feel good, and welcomed. We dance for people in scantily clad outfits and we are called "Mama and the Hussies" of which I am Head Hussy...lol So when LOL called me a harlot, my tongue just automatically felt the need for a correction...sigh..:} This talented tongue gets me into alot of trouble now and then. lol
Cat

itsnormy
Jan 7, 2013, 6:19 AM
If I didn't know better I'd have thought you were in Utah, where it's ungodlike to be adult....I was laughing my ass off at this, because I have seen similar and constantly read mormon posting about modesty...you shouldn't even show bare shoulders according to them....I love bare shoulders, I am a sucker for boobs, and I applaud the vet for standing up....yes, there is a major difference between America and the bible...I believe in America.........................................

Plumhead2
Jan 7, 2013, 8:15 AM
Ok. to explain the Hussy comment....
At the sex club . . .

Cat, the sex club? Damn all we have out here is Sam's Club. Is it a franchise? MacSex Club (You deserve a f**k today, so get up and get away to MacSex Club)? Sex Club King? (Have it Your Way at Sex Club King! or Home of the Whopper!). I've heard of fast food franchises, but fast Sex? Hmmm, maybe you west coast people have something there!

gen11
Jan 7, 2013, 9:06 AM
Cat, if Nancy Pelosi gets wind of this, she'll sponsor a bill defining women with boobs bigger than 44D as automatically riot-inciting and to be arrested on sight.

And by the way, you have a natural talent for writing. I think you should develop it.

i_shoot_blanks
Jan 7, 2013, 5:05 PM
Sorry Miss Kitty, haven't dropped by for a while. I was at first outraged, then the humor of the entire situation started leaking through and finally funny to the fucking extreme!!!!
Love ya Kitty

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 9, 2013, 11:22 PM
Thank you Gen. I have been writing for years, but not too professionally. I do have three novella's in the works, and two erotic series already up for publication. I just write as something happens, if its a true event, such as this one. :} In other words "I calls it as I sees it" lol;)
Hugs to you all
Silly Cat.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 9, 2013, 11:23 PM
I guess I had this in the wrong format. I didnt realize it was all crowded together..My apologies, Darlings..:(
Cat

babloobla
Jan 11, 2013, 1:28 PM
Great story, of freedom, patriotism and true heroinism.. now we only need the Norman Rockwell illustration.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 11, 2013, 1:33 PM
LOl Ty Babloo. Glad you liked.:}
Cat

acscomps
Jan 11, 2013, 5:24 PM
Cat, I salute you too! Too funny. Love your boobies too!