PDA

View Full Version : Would a wife like to see...

Quinnte
Dec 31, 2012, 5:07 PM
her husband or s/o dominate a younger man? who is possibly wearing womens underwear/ stockings/ garter? I think it would be insanely hot to be dominated and just have the female sit there and watch/ pleasure herself maybe join if she wants but that's not what I'm looking for. I could honestly say I could go through that even with out getting my dick touched and leave more than pleased. So would couples enjoy that? Or am i just a horned up young man looking for something that doesn't exist?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 31, 2012, 6:42 PM
lol A lot of people greatly enjoy this, Hon. I suggest you go to another site to see if you can locate couple that also love this activity. Go to: FetLife.com and look thru the groups they have there. There are Thousands of groups to choose from, so have fun..:}
Cat

cornholejoe
Dec 31, 2012, 6:45 PM
yeah some wifes enjoy seeing there man dommed in fact some wifes join in

chicagom
Jan 1, 2013, 9:57 AM
Come back when "fiance" turns into "wife". Btw...blow up dolls don't count.....

chicagom
Jan 1, 2013, 6:19 PM
Of course...of all of you....keefer, nutme, gladius, etc.

Quinnte
Jan 1, 2013, 10:45 PM
lol A lot of people greatly enjoy this, Hon. I suggest you go to another site to see if you can locate couple that also love this activity. Go to: FetLife.com and look thru the groups they have there. There are Thousands of groups to choose from, so have fun..:}
Cat

I'm on fetlife but i doesn't have all the towns in my state so its really hard to find people that are near me