PDA

View Full Version : Prayers and good wishes...

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 31, 2012, 2:18 AM
Normally as a rule, I dont do this, but in this case, it sure couldn't hurt.
Last week, my youngest son, 38, was placed in the hospital with what they First thought was Hepatitus A. After further testing in a large hospital they discovered that he has adrenial failure in both kidney's and his liver. He had MRSA in 2 parts on his body and pneumonia.. More tests discovered that he has Lymph node cancer to the one in his neck and under both arms. They started him on Diaylisis immediately, to get his kidney's back up and running, and cant do chemo until they get the MRSA under control. They can only fight one fire at a time, and build his strength back up.
Its a bad situation all the way around. So, if you could do me a huge favor and send up a prayer to whatever Diety that you hail, I would appreciate it Immensely...
Thank you Darlings.
Please have a safe and happy New Year...
Your Cat

Long Duck Dong
Dec 31, 2012, 2:29 AM
hugs cat, hugs cat again........ gives cat another hug....... returns for another hug.... fires off a couple of emails to people asking them to include you and your family in their prayer and blessings...... and gives you another hug

DuckiesDarling
Dec 31, 2012, 2:30 AM
omg hugs and prayers and major healing wishes heading to you and your son, my favorite pussy.

jamieknyc
Dec 31, 2012, 9:48 AM
Prayers that he gets well soon.

CurEUs_Male
Dec 31, 2012, 10:10 AM
Absolutely - thoughts and prayers are with you and your son Cat

Realist
Dec 31, 2012, 12:30 PM
Prayers for you both, Cat!

Nadielosabe
Dec 31, 2012, 12:53 PM
Prayers for you, I hope he gets well soon.

**Peg**
Dec 31, 2012, 2:26 PM
Prayers for you and your son, Cat. Take care of yourself >>hugs<<

Plumhead2
Dec 31, 2012, 4:04 PM
Here's another prayer that your son recovers and gives you joy.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 31, 2012, 6:39 PM
Thank you Darlings.
Happy New Year to you all...:}
Yer Cat

elian
Dec 31, 2012, 10:30 PM
Let's send him a nice warm blanket of white light eh? Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers..

dickhand
Jan 2, 2013, 9:15 AM
My oldest , a daughter , is 38 . I can't imagine receiving news like that for her or any of her three brothers . My thoughts and good wishes are with him and you .

Bishyguy1958
Jan 2, 2013, 10:28 AM
Hug, kisses, and prayers, Cat.

OverNeath
Jan 2, 2013, 11:39 AM
Prayers on the way!

lightningrod53
Jan 2, 2013, 11:47 AM
Hugs and prayers go out to you and your son, may all be well soon.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 2, 2013, 4:29 PM
I appreciate it all, my Loves. He has a long hard road ahead, and its not going to be an easy journey. But, we have faith that all will be well..its just going to take alot of time and hard work.
Again, my most heartfelt thanks Darlings. And Dick, he's my youngest at 38...
Muahs..
Cat