PDA

View Full Version : A true bisexual experience-ending the year with a double bang!

slider23
Dec 29, 2012, 8:16 AM
What a night last evening! Inside of a six hour span, I was able to experience a real bisexual dream by having hot m2m sex with my male lover between 6 and 7:30, followed by some sensual love making with my wife between 10:30 and midnight. The pleasure of having erotic orgasms from oral,anal,and intercourse with my wife and male lover made me proud to be bisexual last night. Interested if anyone else has had such a fulfilling bisexual experience lately?:bigrin:

Neonaught
Dec 29, 2012, 10:21 AM
We enjoyed a lovely MFM encounter with one of our male friends a couple of weks ago. I enjoyed sucking his cock in a 69 for a while then she took my place while I fucked her slow and deep from behind. The kicker was that him and I both came at the same moment, me in her and him in her mouth. We had read about such things but never experienced a simultaneous orgasm like that. After a break for a drink and some conversation we got back in the same position and it happened again! We all cracked up and resolved to get tee shirts that say "Twice!!!" on them.

We wish a safe and happy New Year to you all!

Realist
Dec 29, 2012, 10:33 AM
Slider,

In my 20s, I lived with a married couple. For about a year and half, we shared the same things that you did, often. When relationships, like that, work, it's an amazing thing! I loved them both and they returned in kind.

I attempted to join another couple, later, but the husband (who initiated the connection) soon grew jealous and the relationship failed.

My present GF and I would entertain a similar relationship, but many factors hinder us from setting that goal.

lovetocamp
Dec 30, 2012, 11:04 AM
slider23,

Yep, I had the same experience one evening week ago.... my buddy stopped over and sucked me off, and then 3 hours later I had sex with my wife.

Could not ask for a better evening!!!

bibliss
Jan 5, 2013, 3:16 PM
Years ago, back before personal ads were even on the Internet (can you imagine?), I placed an ad in a local swingers magazine as a single "bi-curious" man looking for a couple. This was the time before e-mail when responses came to your P.O. box via postal mail. The term "snail mail" wasn't even invented yet! Ha-ha... anyway...

I received a very nice response from an older married couple and we seemed to hit is off quite easily. They were in their 50's, both very bisexual, and he especially liked somewhat younger men (I was in my late 20s at the time). They were more experienced than me (though that was by no means a show-stopper for me ;-). They had met each other at a nudist resort, were both professional types, she working as an administrator in the healthcare industry, he as a business agent to people in the arts and writing profession.

We met and had a lovely social time, and it wasn't long before they invited me to their home for a play date. What transpired that night was still to this day one of the greatest sexual experiences of my life.

After some preliminary chatting and setting of expectations, the three of us had all our clothes off and were spreading ourselves across the sheets of a huge king-sized bed. We each took turns being "in the middle:" she became the center of attention for me and him for awhile, we men both kissing, caressing and sucking on her entire torso; then I became the object of focus for him and her as they positioned themselves on either side of me; he socked my cock and then gently guided my erection into her mouth; they both sucked my nipples as both their hands stroked my shaft. Finally he became the middleman while she and I helped stroke and jerk him to an electric climax.

I realize this might not be the hottest story ever told, but for me, I shall never forget it and will always cherish this as one of the peak experiences of my life. It was really the beginning for me as a bisexual man, one which has always provided me with many joyous and wonderful memories.

Ebonybifemme7
Jan 6, 2013, 9:57 AM
Dang, the whole world is having sex except for me :(

itsnormy
Jan 6, 2013, 11:17 AM
And ME !

matutum
Jan 6, 2013, 2:01 PM
yes thats true! Most guys in my area are sucking and playing. I like young guys but most are flakes,and most think us older men can't get it up.Young guys always talk big but squirt little.I meet one young guy who did what he said and i respect him for that.It was good too!! luch to all of us who aren't getting enough.......

matutum
Jan 6, 2013, 2:03 PM
wish I could find a suck and play buddy who was serious about making a perminant(sp) thing

bibiboy
Jan 7, 2013, 7:55 AM
Years ago, back before personal ads were even on the Internet (can you imagine?), I placed an ad in a local swingers magazine as a single "bi-curious" man looking for a couple. This was the time before e-mail when responses came to your P.O. box via postal mail. The term "snail mail" wasn't even invented yet! Ha-ha... anyway...

I received a very nice response from an older married couple and we seemed to hit is off quite easily. They were in their 50's, both very bisexual, and he especially liked somewhat younger men (I was in my late 20s at the time). They were more experienced than me (though that was by no means a show-stopper for me ;-). They had met each other at a nudist resort, were both professional types, she working as an administrator in the healthcare industry, he as a business agent to people in the arts and writing profession.

After some preliminary chatting and setting of expectations, the three of us had all our clothes off and were spreading ourselves across the sheets of a huge king-sized bed. We each took turns being "in the middle:" she became the center of attention for me and him for awhile, we men both kissing, caressing and sucking on her entire torso; then I became the object of focus for him and her as they positioned themselves on either side of me; he socked my cock and then gently guided my erection into her mouth; they both sucked my nipples as both their hands stroked my shaft. Finally he became the middleman while she and I helped stroke and jerk him to an electric climax.

I realize this might not be the hottest story ever told, but for me, I shall never forget it and will always cherish this as one of the peak experiences of my life. It was really the beginning for me as a bisexual man, one which has always provided me with many joyous and wonderful memories.

My gf and I were involved with another bicouple on 2 separate occasions and this is pretty much the scenario we enjoyed with them only a fourth person being the center of attention was achieved as well. It was very very hot as far as I'm concerned and wish we could figure out a way to do it again!!!