PDA

View Full Version : Pussy not so wet like oralsex?

Daniel12
Dec 29, 2012, 7:46 AM
Hey guys,

I'm new here and 25 yrs old. I already enjoyed sex with some women and I really like sex with women.
I'm bisexual and like it to cum inside a vagina and to feel the body of the woman , to touch and suck her tits and
have fun with her.

I don't like realtionship with a woman but it has nothing to do with experienced trouble or anything like that.
I like hanging out with women and to talk to women , have sex with women , being in a friendship with women and think women
look beautiful but I don't feel the FEELING that I need a woman for all Life (RELATIONSHIP)

I like it to have sex with women and to have reltionship with men . I just feel that I love men so much that I need
a man for realtionship. I already found my prince (and we're together since 6 yrs. )

But I also can't resist to have sex with women. He knows it , he's bi , too.
Everything's okay with it.

Why I describe my situation ? Cause I have a little bit trouble with the kinsey rating .LOL How would you describe me
when you include the kinsey rating? I think I'm a lil'bit different than other bisexuals cuz some guys like women more than men and
have relationship with a woman a like sex more with women than with men...and some other bi -guys like sex and realtionship more with men
than women.

But I like sex with women more than with men but relationship only with men...LOL

---- THE OTHER THING ... BY THE WAY ...AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ISSUE ABOVE-----------

I noticed that many men always describe a pussy wet like a waterfall but I experienced nothing like that.
I never enjoyed wet pussy .LOL Could it be that I do not feel a wet pussy on my cock ?
Or other men also don't feel a wet pussy and it's just like that we can moce faster without pain inside pussy when a pussy is wet?
One of my friends told me that he also can't feel a wet pussy ... It's just dirty talk when we men say :" A WET TIGHT PUSSY "?

On my fingers I feel that the pussy is wet but on my cock I can't feel the wet pussy...and like I said I like pussy cuz of creampie and
because pussy looks so hot but a nice ass of my boyfriend and other men feel much more better inside.

That's me...LOL Sex with women looks better , Sex with men feels better. Relationship only with men .LOL
So I think oralsex , especially with men is really wet but pussy feels never wet ...:)

Am I bisexual or just bi courious or Am I straight but sometimes enjoy sex with men ..?
I guess I'm bi but sometimes I think it's strange that I like sex with women more than with men
but only like relationship with men and sex with men feels better for me .

The only reason why I enjoy sex with women more than with men is cuz it looks better and
I like creampie and tits. That's why I like sex with women more than with men.

I found out that sex feels better with men but I don't care about it cause I just like the look of a hot pussy and
tits... The sex with a woman does not have to feel good for me...

But I'm really interested in if I'm the only one who thinks and feels that oralsex is much more wet than pussy.

Long Duck Dong
Dec 29, 2012, 9:09 AM
you are bisexual based around what YOU say.....

if you want to define things more, then you could refer to yourself as a bisexual that leans more towards a emotional aspect with males and sex with females.....and so you could label yourself as a mostly gay bisexual..... tho some people view the sex aspect as the deciding aspect, so to them you may be a mostly heterosexual bisexual.....

to me, you are a bisexual that knows your interests and desires and however you label yourself and define yourself, is fine by me.....

as for the wet pussy issue, some guys that are circumcised, mention a lack of sensation / feeling of friction, for others, its bad back / nerve damage..... so its a individual thing and different for every guy.... and the ladies too I would say....

Daniel12
Dec 29, 2012, 12:04 PM
@LongDuckDong.

Thank you for your answer!

label yourself as a mostly gay bisexual..... tho some people view the sex aspect as the deciding aspect, so to them you may be a mostly heterosexual bisexual.....
You're right.

Do ya think oralsex feels wetter than pussysex?I wanted to write: oralsex feels wetter than pussysex

Long Duck Dong
Dec 30, 2012, 1:09 AM
based around my own personal part sexual experiences....I have found that I enjoyed oral sex, ( giving ) more than actually having sex, and it was not so much the wetness but a combination of reasons and one of the main ones, was that I could be in control of my tongue but a lady could be in control of her hands and fingers and guiding my mouth and tongue to the places that needed attention......

there is something about pushing a lady against a wall, sliding down her body and then exploring with my lips, mouth and tongue until she would grab my head and grind herself against my chin and whiskers and my tongue..... the understanding that I can go from * boss * to *slave * so easily... such a shared experience that is so intense and passionate....and for me, it was not about sex, it was about seeing how much a lady can be given wings to soar with and how high she would make us both fly.....

Daniel12
Jan 1, 2013, 9:17 AM
To the question pussy vs.oralsex ... I mean a mouth is always wet but to make a pussy wet we men have to work...to make her wet:)

Daniel12
Jan 3, 2013, 2:55 PM
some guys that are circumcised, mention a lack of sensation / feeling of friction, for others, its bad back / nerve damage
Nope. I don't have any problems like that. Analsex with my boyfrined feels so intensive and with saliva so wet and better than pussy.
Sometimes it's so intense that I have to scream every second...really loud cuz it feels so wet. When I insert my cock inside his mouth then his mouth is always so wet and
a blowjob feels so intense that I have to scream... His mouth is always wet ... I could insert my cock whenever I want it feels always so wet all over my cock.

But I was disappointed when I had sex with women . The first women wasn't wet ... could not feel anything on m cock .
The second and third time I had sex with two women without condom ... I don't talkk about the details cuz it's a long story
but both women did not know each other and YES I did somethin stupid but don't worry I'll never do it again and I'm HIV negative and
I don't have any other STD. Got tested for chlamydia (2x) , gonorhoea , hepatitis , HIV 1+2 etc.

But all I can say is the sex was good but no pussy felt wet .LOL
I experienced that .

Before I got to know my boyfriend I made experience with other men and I have to say :" A MOUTH IS EVERYTIME WETTER THAN PUSSY".
Would love to feel a pussy wet like a waterfall.

I just think there's many men who like to talk dirty 'bout pussysex! They just want to make other men believe that everytime they had sex
the pussy got wet like hell ...

ORALSEX= I MEAN BLOWJOB

Daniel12
Jan 4, 2013, 7:13 AM
I HAVE TO SAY ORALSEX WITH A WOMAN FEELS NOT WET . ONLY ORALSEX WITH MEN FEELS WETTER THAN PUSSYSEX.