PDA

View Full Version : More then just sex?

good93
Dec 22, 2012, 1:53 AM
As some of you may know im 19 years old, I have two FWB (Male and Female). Now I've been sexually active since I was 16 and now it seems that usually after sex I start to think of something. I start to ask myself how long am I just going to keep doing what I do. I've just had sex but it really hasn't meant alot to me, just a fun time. Maybe i'm too young to be thinking about stuff like this but I felt like I want to make love to somebody instead of just going at it. I want to feel a woman or a man slowly. Hopefully i'm not the only one who thinks this.

magic669
Dec 22, 2012, 2:20 AM
You're a bit young to be worried about that, but, yes, there comes a point where someone needs to become the "significant other" in your life. When you're young you can flit around, but as you get older, it becomes more important that someone is by your side.

Gearbox
Dec 22, 2012, 5:51 AM
What is stopping you making love to them?

Curiousdude47
Dec 22, 2012, 7:47 AM
If you are thinking about it you are not to young. There is a difference, yes, sex without feelings is as you say just sex. Feelings develop from intimate contact and the act becomes more. In my opinion, be open and honest about your feelings, share with your partner/partners. They may feel the same way as you do. What are you waiting for realize your dreams.

Realist
Dec 22, 2012, 8:54 AM
Good93, I have always felt that way!

Since my first introduction to bisexuality, I have never wanted a one night stand, or sex with a stranger. I know this is not a common view, but I've always wanted to be close, have trust, respect, and an emotional bond with anyone I was going to be intimate with. No matter how sexually needy I was, I wanted lovers with whom I had some mutual interests and a degree of cerebral attraction. I've always been more interested in quality, rather than quantity. That's just me.

Coastocoast
Dec 22, 2012, 12:05 PM
Many more than you think are looking for the same thing. I am bisexual and although I have a lot more of an emotional connection with women. I am not looking for the hit and run with guys. I have had a long term FWB with a guy. We hung out a lot, went places, did things together and trusted each other so there was a connection in the brain along with the other connections. If that is what you are looking for it is available and you can find what you are looking for, but you need to be selective when you look. I know what I am looking for and can weed out what I am not looking for quickly. You can do the same.

DiamondDog
Dec 22, 2012, 12:56 PM
I have two FWB (Male and Female). Therein lies your problem. You're 19 so having an actual relationship will take time, and it's not something that should be rushed.

elian
Dec 22, 2012, 4:20 PM
Good for you. One night stands can be educational and fun, but the more of them I had the more I grew to dislike the empty feeling of having to part ways the next morning. It is hard for me to MAKE intimate friends so I very quickly came to think of sex as a gift that you share with your partner, rather than a simple physical act. Now that I am older I still can't imagine being like, 70 years old and STILL meeting people on the weekend "whenever we can".

I think that if you all limit your partners and practice safely (for example do mutual masturbation, oral or use condoms to prevent an unwanted pregnancy) then you might as well enjoy each other's company. I don't really know the limits of your relationship(s) but personally I would much rather have sex with a friend I can relate to that I know cares for me than a total stranger.

..that is also a lot different than a committed significant other relationship but as others have pointed out, building that sort of loving relationship takes time..it is a real commitment to invest in the health and well being of both you and your partner.

good93
Dec 22, 2012, 10:00 PM
Good for you. One night stands can be educational and fun, but the more of them I had the more I grew to dislike the empty feeling of having to part ways the next morning. It is hard for me to MAKE intimate friends so I very quickly came to think of sex as a gift that you share with your partner, rather than a simple physical act.

Yeah that's what I start to think. Thanks and I will take you advice.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 23, 2012, 5:19 AM
Youre looking for intimacy, Darlin, and theres not a thing wrong with that. A good hard pounding has its merits, but nothing beats sweet, slow, tender Love making. Best feeling in the world. Take your time, savor the feel and sensations of your partner, Revel in one another. Let the pleasure grow and build, mounting and esculating until it just naturally bursts!
Ahhhh..wonderful stuff..:}
Good Luck Sweetie, and enjoy

Gearbox
Dec 23, 2012, 7:14 AM
Take your time, savor the feel and sensations of your partner, Revel in one another. Let the pleasure grow and build, mounting and esculating until it just naturally bursts!
Amen to that!:bowdown:

good93
Dec 24, 2012, 10:54 PM
Youre looking for intimacy, Darlin, and theres not a thing wrong with that. A good hard pounding has its merits, but nothing beats sweet, slow, tender Love making. Best feeling in the world. Take your time, savor the feel and sensations of your partner, Revel in one another. Let the pleasure grow and build, mounting and esculating until it just naturally bursts!
Ahhhh..wonderful stuff..:}
Good Luck Sweetie, and enjoy
Thank you Cherokee! :impleased

zigzig
Dec 25, 2012, 12:23 PM
I can understand you. I'm into Spirituality and know that there is a difference with just plain sex or making love to a person, with whom you have some feelings. Making love to a person with who you have connection gives more satisfaction and fulfillment than just sex.
I had some flings before I meet my fiancee. The difference is that I feel more comfortable with my long term partner, and we know what other one likes. With flings it's different, because they are shorter, and partners are not interested to fully satisfy each other.

tenni
Dec 25, 2012, 1:23 PM
In my opinion, it is possible to have sweet love making without an emotional attachment (love) with the other person. There is emotion involved and it is communicating with your body to each other. There is a sensual interplay between you that brings it to a level of love making. It may have certain aspects of spirituality and spiritual communication. It is different from sex. I tend to practise this approach but the other person has to be willing to communicate as well with their body and spirit otherwise the bond is broken and it feels boring to me.

Plumhead2
Dec 27, 2012, 7:03 AM
When I was your age, I had many "just sex" fwb's. After the sex, I would feel empty. I couldn't wait to get out of the bed and away from that partner. Eventually I found the woman I married. Instead of just sex, we make love. Lovemaking is more than just genitals mashing together. It is looks and caring touches. Your body knows when someone touches it with love rather than just to evoke a physical reaction. And then there is the "afterglow", that time after the orgasm when you cuddle with your partner and take in the warmth of person who loves you. Nowadays, instead of trying to get away from a partner after a sexual session, I find myself moving ever closer to my wife and she to me after the orgasms subside. I hope that at some point, you find that joy.

good93
Dec 29, 2012, 12:39 AM
When I was your age, I had many "just sex" fwb's. After the sex, I would feel empty. I couldn't wait to get out of the bed and away from that partner. Eventually I found the woman I married. Instead of just sex, we make love. Lovemaking is more than just genitals mashing together. It is looks and caring touches. Your body knows when someone touches it with love rather than just to evoke a physical reaction. And then there is the "afterglow", that time after the orgasm when you cuddle with your partner and take in the warmth of person who loves you. Nowadays, instead of trying to get away from a partner after a sexual session, I find myself moving ever closer to my wife and she to me after the orgasms subside. I hope that at some point, you find that joy.

Thank you and I hope I do soon