PDA

View Full Version : Just A Little Story 2

Flounder1967
Jun 15, 2005, 10:38 PM
I just want to share my story of being introduced to bi-sexuality. I've been curious for years and had lots of fantasies, but never acted on it. One day I found this web site and decided to join and learn more. Well I was in the chat room when I met him. I not going to give about his name or anything else. We talked for a few hours the first night. He made me feel comfortable. I decided I wanted to meet him after a couple of sessions. He made the first move and asked me to come a visit him. This worked out I was going to his city on business. We exchanged phone numbers so we could work out the arrangements.
Well the night that we were to meet I went down the lounge in the hotel. I showed up about half an hour before the designed time. After a couple of beers I saw a man matching John's description walk into the bar. He was about 6'2 200 lbs of muscle. I penis felt like it was starting to wake up. He spotted me I swear he licked his chops. Our eyes locked on to each other I knew I was going to sleep with him.
As he walked over I eyes dropped directly down to his crotch. I swear my prick nearly leap out of my pants. We shook hands and he sat down next to me in the corner booth. We sat, ordered a couple of drinks and talked for about thirty minutes. I asked him back to my room. I gave him my door number and said give me five minutes. I felt liked I sprinted back to my room. My heart was beating fast. I was happy almost giddy like a school girl. I straight up my room a little and waited. When there was a knock on the door I leap to the door. Just to be careful I looked threw the I hole in the door and I saw just him standing there. I opened the door and let him in. He stopped in the doorway and planted a opened mouth wet kiss on me. I returned the greeting and shut the door behind us. He took my hand and we waked to the bed. He started to take off my polo shirt and grabbed nipple with his fingers giving it a slightly twist. At the same time I unbelted him and open up his pants letting then dropped to the floor. We started kissing more and did the opposite of what we just did. Both of us in our underwear sat on the edge of the bed. I then got on my knees and pulled down the last piece of clothing he was waring. He was so hard his dick popped up and hit me in the face. I looked at the 6.5” cut penis and my mouth began to water. Never having done this before I moistened my lips and slid the head of his rod in my mouth. I was a little soft at the tip and hard just below it the head. I tried to make a good seal and suck the best I could. I tried to suck on the down strokes and press my tongue on the top of his dick. I felt I was just getting the timing down when he started to tense up. A couple more strokes and he blew his wad in my mouth. I almost gagged but held my breath and kept every drop in my mouth. When I swallowed it had a dry, slightly salty taste. My dick was hard. He crawled up on the bed and asked me to be a man.
I said there was some lotion on the night table if he would help me put it on. I hear the bottle open with a pop and he put some on his hand and rub it on my dick. Having strong fingers on my shaft was very exciting. I then had him put some on my fingers. He did then closed the bottle and rolled over. He raised his ass in the air and spread his cheeks for a direct access to his hole. I rubbed the lube on on hole and moved closer aiming my dick at him. I started with short movements with my hips. After and little more pressure from my hips and him relaxing I slip into. I kept on with the short pumping motion going further into him until I had almost all of my 7” in him. I then started with longer strokes until I was moving at almost full motion. His ass was tight enough started to make my dick grow even bigger. I was starting to really get into the moment when he started to moan that I had the widest dick he has ever had. I could feel my toes started to curl. I just kept on pumping his butt. I then was just about lose my load and pull out. When he spoke up and said please leave it in. This turned me on even more. Finely I could hold back and I came in him. It a feeling I never had before. With woman when I came I could barely fell it pumping, but with him it felt tighter. This was great. When I felt my orgasm wain I started to pull out. He stopped me and had me stay on top when he laid on the bed. I was surprised that I was still horny.
He asked me if he could ride a little. I jumped at the idea. He reached for the lotion and I was going to take the same position on the bed. He said to lay on my back with my butt overhanging the the bed. I obliged. He knelt on the floor and lifted my legs over his shoulder. He rubbed the lotion on my hole. He told to relax and he started putting his dick in me. I tried to help by spreading my ass and taking a deep breath while relaxing. I felt him putting pressure on my hole. He worked my hole until it opened up and he started to go in. The feeling is hard to describe, but I was great. After he put all he could in me he started with slow pumping and started to get faster. My dick started to get harder. Every time he pulled back it felt like my hole was going to keep going. When he'd thrust, he would bump me. This was just a great feeling. He started to faster and faster, in and out, faster and faster. He lunged when he came going deeper in to me. I felt the motion of his dick pump his load in my hole. I pinched my cheeks to together when he pulled out. I move back up on the bed. He stayed on his knees and started to suck my dick. His warm moist mouth felt hot on my pole. When his head was going up and down. I started moving my hips so I was almost fucking his mouth. I wasn't long before I blew my wad. He pulled back and let me shoot my load in has face. I slid and little further back on the bed. He leaned forward and kiss me on the lips. We both climb under the sheets and went to in each others arms.

Flounder1967
Jun 19, 2005, 4:21 PM
If you read this and like please let me know what you think of it. If you like I might write anothere one.

Bisoldierguy
Jun 25, 2005, 12:39 PM
Very hot story... :tongue:

Just_Wondering
Jun 26, 2005, 1:29 PM
This is a much hot story. Talk about a visual. As a female I wish I could have seen to the whole scenario! ;)

Neros
Jun 27, 2005, 12:09 AM
Extremely hot i enjoyed it imensly (lol sorry im not great at the spelling game) keep writing though your very talented