PDA

View Full Version : Trying to just find like minded friends.

Luvinblk
Dec 13, 2012, 4:51 PM
Why is it that it just seems so difficult to meet people in my area that or open minded. Im very discrete and open to any and all friends. Its easy to have multiple women for fun but where are the cpls and the groups that welcom bi men. Just dont know how to even find locals on here. Please help.

PulseFusion
Dec 14, 2012, 5:06 AM
Hey Luvinblk, I somewhat know what you mean. I think for this forum community, I probably have not put forth enough effort posting etc. A lot of what I read here, seems to show I'd find friends here, but it probably takes some time.

In my non-cyber life I am not sure what to do. I am extremely busy and commited on the one hand, and then not interested in finding or looking for places and people where inpersonal sex could be an option. So I make it difficult for myself.

Maybe the same for you? Let me know if you find anything that works, could help me too. Regards

biblkman
Dec 14, 2012, 6:22 AM
Start by filling out your profile, and a pic or two couldn't hurt.

Make your profile detailed, people are less likely to respond to a blank profile.

And join or start a local group.

That would be a good start.

Realist
Dec 14, 2012, 9:21 AM
Good advice, above! I believe a brief, concise, profile is an excellent start.

If I can find a lover here, anyone should be able to.

I joined in 2008 and, in less than one month, met a person who has become the love of my life.