PDA

View Full Version : MEMORY LANE

hotgirl98123
Dec 12, 2012, 7:12 AM
DEAR FRIENDS I OUR CHILD HOOD MANY THINGS HAUNT US, WE ARE CURIOUS ABOUT BODIES ,ABOUT MALE/FEMALE OR ANIMALS
WE DAY DREAM, FANTASIED.

JUST GO IN YOUR MEMORY LANE AND SEARCH SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL WHICH GAVE PLEASURE TO YOU TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

ideas:-

man
woman
animals
birds
books
magzine
pictures
movies
vedios
friends
toys

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 12, 2012, 2:11 PM
All of the above, actually. I have wonderful memories of all of those, and not just in a sexual way. Life can lend us all types of wonderful memories, for life is meant to be lived, honored, cherished, remembered..:}
Cat

hotgirl98123
Dec 12, 2012, 9:39 PM
CAN YOU SHARE FEW WITH YOUR FRIENDS AT BISEXUAL?

Annika L
Dec 12, 2012, 10:18 PM
I hope I'm offering these in the spirit in which they were requested...if so, what a neat idea for a thread!

man

My father, a kind man who read to us each night. He worked during the day at a home for wayward youth, and was on-call a lot, so we didn't see him when we were young. But I remember one night he stayed home and played a board game with us. He also taught me chess...and later to discuss politics. Now that I'm grown up, he's become a wonderful friend.

woman

My mother, a wonderful woman. She and I share an appreciation for the absurd in our humor, although we differ in significant ways. After my sister started school, my mother would take me shopping with her, and I treasured the time alone with her. She has always been my ally, and looked out for me. To the extent that I can be passive-aggressive, I got it from her...she's the master. But she has also become a good friend.

animals

Charlie was a large black labrador retriever. Strong, gentle, protective, loyal...he fended off a burglar one night. My sister and I loved him so much we made up a pretend dog-friend for him, and created romantic little stories about the two of them. He would put up with any amount of abuse from us...not that we gave much, but we were wee.

birds

I've never liked birds. My aunt had a canary. I hated that thing...annoying little bugger. Geese terrorized me at parks. At one point we had chickens...hence also a rooster. The SOB would literally chase me around the yard. Hey, I was maybe 8 years old. Eventually, I met the ultimate bird...the emu...evil incarnate. I'm no friend to birdkind.

books

Always loved books. Was a strong reader from an early age. Like I said, dad read to us each night. One of our favorites was Uncle Wiggly. My partner and I still laugh about the pipsissewa and the skeezicks. Another of my favorite childhood books was "The Knobby Boys", about a raccoon, a fox, and a crow who rescued a baby bear's mother from gypsies...not PC these days...but very entertaining, and incredibly evocative illustrations.

magzine

My parents kept a current Reader's Digest on the back of the toilet. I used to read Laughter the Best Medicine all the time...took me until my teens to realize how cheesy the humor was...and then how cheesy the articles were...and then realized how awful and abridged book is.

pictures, videos

Cameras used to require film that had to be developed. But my mother and grandmother would take pictures...black and white ones more often than not. My sister and I would laugh at the ones from when we were little (y'know, like we were 6 and 8, laughing at the ones where we were 2 and 4?), fondly reminiscing of the days when we used to take baths together. Videos were largely not invented...except that my father had a reel camera for a time for some reason (maybe to do with work?), and he shot some home movies that were really quite amusing. I love the one where my sister is sharing a lollipop with me...she'd finish with it, then tip my head back and jam the thing down my throat for a couple seconds, then take it back. Oh, those 2- and 4-year old days.

movies

I remember mom taking me and my sister to see Mary Poppins one afternoon. Wow. Just...wow. For some reason, I remember stopping to smell and taste honeysuckle on the way home from that movie. After Mary Poppins, *everything* in the world seemed more magical. Because it was.

friends/toys

Until I went to school, these were largely the same thing. The other girls on my block were my sister's age. I'd play with them too, but I couldn't say they were my friends. So I played a LOT with stuffed animals. These were very real to me, and each had its name and unique personality.

Realist
Dec 12, 2012, 10:40 PM
Oh Annika, I enjoyed reading that! Sweet!

hotgirl98123
Dec 14, 2012, 10:19 PM
woman
i saw my mom as kid when she take me for bath with her

hotgirl98123
Jan 6, 2013, 9:13 PM
that is true

itsnormy
Jan 7, 2013, 6:24 AM
Oh how I wish I could respond to all these with good strong positive memories...I truly do...

hotgirl98123
Jan 15, 2013, 12:02 AM
any one like to share his/her memories

Realist
Jan 15, 2013, 9:39 AM
I think your lack of responses is because you haven't inspired any memories. Maybe you should be more specific as to what you're hoping to read.

Spark a memory, then, you'll get more feed-back!

darkeyes
Jan 15, 2013, 11:22 AM
any one like to share his/her memories

I remember being told off by me grandad for sitting out in snow wiv only me knicks on.. daft hey??. Wos 4 at the time... an' throwing me grandad's pipe out of the car cos I h8ed the smell... wos 7 then.. and wen I wos 'bout 9 by me mum for calling lad next door a dirty bugger wen I saw 'im pick his nose an eat it...

maninlove
Feb 20, 2013, 9:09 AM
in school we compare our little bunny whose is bigger then other
who shoot urine to a longest distance ................ha ha ha ha

Realist
Feb 20, 2013, 9:23 AM
I remember the day that I probably began my bisexual journey:

I was 5 and my mother was visiting an Avon client. The client had twins, a boy and girl, who were my age. They wanted me to climb a grapefruit tree with them and went ahead of me, so I could see up their shorts/dress. The little boy wore no underware and the little girl pulled her panties aside, so I could see that she had different "stuff". They encouraged me to touch them both and it was a very educational day!