PDA

View Full Version : Second time

MysticalDesire
Dec 6, 2012, 8:38 PM
My second time was with a guy who often offered me a ride home. First few times as I was walking I would refuse the ride, but then one night it had started to rain. As I was walking he pulled up and offered me a ride. Needless to say I jumped in. As he was driving I noticed that he started playing with his self as he was sparking general conversation. I tried pretending I didn't notice him but every now then he would turn he head and I would look then he caught me looking. I starting getting hard and I am sure he had noticed it. By that time we were near my house so I asked to get out at the corner so he wouldn't know where I was living. I went home and jerk off thinking about that experience and why was I getting hard. I was at age 18 by then. Well, several weeks later he pulled up and ask if I wanted another ride. I was feeling nervous but excited so I jumped right in the car.My cock started getting hard as I got into the car. In all actuality I had been wishing to ride with him again as I had often thought about the first time riding with him. This time he asked me if I wanted to go to his place; while rubbing his cock like his was doing the first time he gave me a ride. I was way to nervous so I said no! He asked if we could go park somewhere and talk I agreed, then he reached over and rubbed my hard cock. Soon he found a park and unzipping my pants without me resisting and gave me some head. Whew it felt so good. Afterwards he dropped me off. We connected a few time after, then that was it!

What about yours!

Realist
Dec 7, 2012, 10:13 AM
My first orgasm was a birthday gift from an older neighbor, the day after I turned 14. I did not reciprocate, even though he continued to get me off orally all summer.

My second involvement with a guy was with a boy my age, in military school. I learned much more, there, than my parents ever suspected! My roommate was very open about his sexuality and encouraged me to touch, play, and suck, him. I hadn't revealed that I'd been with anyone before, so he thought he had a virgin. It excited him to think he was getting a "cherry"! It was very mutual, with reciprocation both expected and desired.

I was more of a conquest for him, though, and he soon lost interest in such a novice. He was a "lifer" there and had friends from previous years. They were wilder, less discreet, and more flamboyant, than I was comfortable with.

I soon met another boy, who was more to my liking, and we were together for the rest of the year. So, the third one was my best.

kutag
Dec 8, 2012, 8:08 AM
My second time was again in a male bath house.My first was a visit to a bath house in Perth Australia (steamworks) in Feb 2012 where I was fucked for the first time and loved it. I was in Sydney two weeks ago and went to a bath house 357 Sussex st,I was looking to get fucked again. I met up with a guy who had a good hard on and went into a room and we sucked each other, he asked me to fuck him. I put a condom on and slipped up him from behind,he was pulling his dick and came. This was the first time I had fucked someone,I did not come. I walked around with a hard on thanks to my cock ring and another guy invited in to a room minutes later,After putting on a condom he asked how I wanted to get up him,I got him to lay on his back and fucked him putting his legs high and over my shoulders. When he had enough he left, I still had a hard on,I had a shower and left,with a pass out.I had a few beers and went back not bad for $20.I got in the spa and the only guy in there played with my cock under water,I got hold of his and it was a good size.I asked him to stand up so I could see it,he did and it was in my mouth,I got up and he sucked me as other guys watched,this was a big turn on for me. We went to a room and 69nd,he took charge and sucked me until I told him I was going to blow,he sucked all my spunk out of me. What a day,not bad for a new bi married guy.

Bisexual Explorer
Dec 8, 2012, 10:39 AM
My story is a lot like Kutag's. I had my first encounter in a gay bath house in NY. (I'm glad to here they're still open in Sydney. All of the one's in NYC have closed.) The first time I was very submissive. Not the second time. I went hunting for a guy to 69. The first three guys whose cock I grabbed turned me down. I tried gently rubbing the ass of #4 as he walked by. He turned, smiled, and slid his hand under my towel and massaged my balls. With his hand still under my towel, we went off into a corner, and sucked each other until we were both dry. I was so into it that I didn't realize we had attracted an audience until I heard the applause when we had finished.
Bisexual Explorer

kutag
Dec 8, 2012, 12:25 PM
Bisexual Explorer,I've not yet had a load in my mouth,maybe on my next visit to a bath house,I hope.