PDA

View Full Version : **PSA** POZ STEALTHING

thebest2007
Nov 27, 2012, 12:28 AM
when im bored i search random things on the internet and i stumbled across this (POZ stealthing). its when a poz guy tricks a guy into unprotected sex by either slipping off the condom during sex or using a condom he has sabotaged. google it, educate yourselves and pass it on!

ExSailor
Nov 27, 2012, 12:39 AM
Riiiiiiiight because it's ALWAYS the HIV+ person's fault when an HIV- person decides to have unprotected sex with someone who is HIV+. :rolleyes: I am HIV+ and have been for decades. I tell all of my sexual partners and we use condoms and practice safer sex. The idea that an HIV+ person is going to recklessly and purposely infect someone is pozphobia. The large number of supposed HIV neg people both women and men who once they find out I am HIV+ want to have sex with me without condoms shows how they are living in an alternative reality. These people do not really know if they're really HIV neg, as most people who claim to be HIV- do not actually know since they do not get tested. People already know about HIV and how not to get it. Your hysteria and pozphobia does nothing to actually educate people. Instead you should educate yourself about HIV, STDs, and safer sex.

thebest2007
Nov 27, 2012, 12:51 AM
no disrespect to you...but i said slipping off the condom or using one that has been sabotaged. nothing about the people who actually practice safe sex correctly. if you are slipping off the condom or using one that has been sabotaged thats not safe sex.

nitrog100
Nov 27, 2012, 10:26 PM
Stealthing is actually a thing. I haven't heard anything specific about anybody that's HIV+ doing it yet, but I've heard of people stealthing before.

darkeyes
Nov 28, 2012, 6:00 AM
no disrespect to you...but i said slipping off the condom or using one that has been sabotaged. nothing about the people who actually practice safe sex correctly. if you are slipping off the condom or using one that has been sabotaged thats not safe sex.
What u have to realise sweetheart is that the xsailor thinks 2 things.. first that bisexuals are never ever naughty boys and girls and secondly that all HIV+ peeps without fail are as honest as the day is long... and that ne 1 who questions those things is both biphobic and pozphobic.. the fact that bisexual people and those who are HIV+ suffer the same failings among their number as every other group of people on the planet he denies, or more accurately never admits to it since he rants and raves and goes straight on the attack to accuse those who question the seedier and more unpleasant aspects of some bisexuals and some who are HIV+ of whatever phobia comes to mind... the exsailor is a dork... pay no heed to his drivel... and he does it ad infinitum with little variation in argument if argument it can be called...

ExSailor
Nov 28, 2012, 1:23 PM
Darkeyes have you looked in the mirror recently? You can't argue at all, and nobody cares about your drivel. Those who can, do; those who can't, teach.

darkeyes
Nov 28, 2012, 1:43 PM
A little different from ur usual sailor... well done.. I was going to say clever boy, but that would be stretching the point...;)

Badga
Nov 30, 2012, 9:48 AM
Just to say sailor you are naive and an idiot to think all poz men practice safe sex which is probably why you are poz yourself

Xscmxolwe
Dec 25, 2014, 1:32 PM
What I read I really liked it. Thank you for your information!

ontarioguy41
Dec 25, 2014, 3:07 PM
Thank you THEBEST2007 for the info. Disreguard the rants of a sicko.

Gearbox
Dec 25, 2014, 4:07 PM
The No1 most dangerous part of casual sex is being horny. It's like being drunk at the wheel.
So if you really want to be 'in control' during casual sex, just don't get horny.:tongue:

Realist
Dec 25, 2014, 6:39 PM
Gear, what are you smoking, Buddy...they raise WEED in Wales?

You're gonna suggest, on a bisexual site, that folks shouldn't get horny?

That's what got us here, to start with!!

Gearbox
Dec 25, 2014, 7:03 PM
Gear, what are you smoking, Buddy...they raise WEED in Wales?

You're gonna suggest, on a bisexual site, that folks shouldn't get horny?

That's what got us here, to start with!!
LOL Yes I know it's crazy, but it's also true. When horny, a perfectly rational 'sane' person (mostly men) will do the silliest things.
I've done myself many a mischief when horny.:oh:

elian
Dec 25, 2014, 9:29 PM
This has been discussed before.. Just like every other fetish there is a subculture of folks who both initiate and receive sex while knowing at least one of the partners is HIV positive. There is also everything in between, people who will knowingly lie, and people who act unintentionally because they don't know.

In the heat of the moment it is possible that things will happen you will regret later, that is living life, and yes - wanting to be in "relationship" with someone else can make you vulnerable.

Does that mean that all people want is sex, and they are untrustworthy? No, I prefer a relationship based on getting to know someone, I prefer it to be monogamous and I'm probably not the only one. I've come to the conclusion that online dating sucks, but you know I don't know that hooking up with someone in a bar is any better. I guess you either take a chance or you don't. Hopefully you find the right person.

We've also talked about open relationships on here, they work for some people and for others maybe not so well - if you can make it work then fine.

Xscmxolwe
Jan 8, 2015, 7:25 AM
What I read I really liked it. Thank you for your information!

JaredT77
Jan 10, 2015, 9:43 AM
I have standards when I look for a woman or man to date. I don't date anyone into using drugs and definitely not into dating anyone with STDs. If a person is POZ then sorry but I'm not interested in dating and especially not interested in having sex with. I would be friends and hang out with a POZ person. I'm a ex Navy sailor myself and I have had unprotected sex before in the past. I was younger and dumber but I was lucky that I have been tested negative for any diseases. Anyone that thinks I'm full of shit well know this, my son was born through the Invitro method. Look it up if you don't know but I am fertile and do plan on having more children. I wouldn't be wanting more children if I was POZ.

This whole stealthing thing makes me sick to my stomach that someone would do this to another person. I don't blame ExSailor for taking offense however because how would you feel if you were diagnosed with HIV+? Probably felt like the end of the world for him and any others that are POZ. POZ almost sounds like a derogatory word for those with HIV+. But I'm pretty sure it's not just people with HIV that are stealthing. What about those fucking cowards that fuck a young woman and too lazy to put on a condom or pretend to? Then that young woman gets pregnant but the coward runs off and disappears just to "infect" the next young woman. I bet there are more of these fucking cowards than HIV stealthing.

This topic almost sounds like a lynchmob towards HIV+ people.

JaredT77
Jan 10, 2015, 9:50 AM
Riiiiiiiight because it's ALWAYS the HIV+ person's fault when an HIV- person decides to have unprotected sex with someone who is HIV+. :rolleyes: I am HIV+ and have been for decades. I tell all of my sexual partners and we use condoms and practice safer sex. The idea that an HIV+ person is going to recklessly and purposely infect someone is pozphobia. The large number of supposed HIV neg people both women and men who once they find out I am HIV+ want to have sex with me without condoms shows how they are living in an alternative reality. These people do not really know if they're really HIV neg, as most people who claim to be HIV- do not actually know since they do not get tested. People already know about HIV and how not to get it. Your hysteria and pozphobia does nothing to actually educate people. Instead you should educate yourself about HIV, STDs, and safer sex.

I don't blame you for getting upset and taking offense to this topic. Most of the time these people talk about wanting to swallow cum or having a guy breed them with exception to Darkeyes, who is a lesbian.