PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

MrLix
Nov 24, 2012, 4:05 PM
Hi Everyone,

So a couple of months ago I put my first post up about being so lucky because my GF agreed to participate in a bi MMF 3-some. Turns out the hard part was finding the right 3rd to play with. After a couple of attempts with CraigsList (and some good warnings from members of this site with some experience in this matter) we finally found our man. It took a LOT of emails and coffee shop meetups with all kinds of different people.

So last weekend was the inaugural get together and holy crap was that awesome. I never knew I could stuff a cock so far down my throat, and it was absolutely erotic having my GF watch me lick and suck his wonderfully thick cock. I even got to fulfill my fantasy of watching the two of them fuck at the same time as me licking her clit and then sucking his cock fresh out of her pussy. You know I am hard as hell just typing this in.

We are going to get together this weekend and play some more. I think I want to try a daisy chain, with him licking her, her sucking me and me sucking him. Life is good my friends. I finally get to experience what you all have been doing already. Woohoo!

- Paul.

LeeNorCal
Nov 24, 2012, 4:50 PM
Paul, congrats on finding the right guy. Nothing beats a great MMF session, especially when all 3 people "click."

My current arrangement with a couple took almost a year of chatting, emails, pic exchanges and, finally, meeting for dinners/drinks before we got around to the "fun" stuff. Seems he really enjoyed her using her dildos and strap-ons on him, but it took a while before he could get up the courage to admit to her that he would like to try the real thing. Once he opened up about his desire, our conversations turned to that topic, and there was no stopping us then (he has a fantastic ass!) It's so good that she just recently gave us guys the okay to get together to play even when she's not around to participate (although her presence as "the director" adds the special eroticism!)

A lesson for all: take your time, find the right person/people, and it's soooooo much better!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 25, 2012, 1:10 PM
lol Congrats Darlin. Play hard, but play safe always..:}
Cat