PDA

View Full Version : Question

tenncuriousforfun
Nov 23, 2012, 5:13 PM
So am I the only one who hasn't figured out this hands free orgasm I've seen videos of? Is this possible? The ones I've seen the guy is riding a cock, being fingered or sitting on something. I've tried all of these, except for a real cock, rubbing my prostate each time and haven't had an orgasm. All I've managed is a little cum dripping out. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

quiet1fornow
Nov 23, 2012, 6:45 PM
MAYBE IT IS THE CAMERA??:yikes2:

dafydd
Nov 23, 2012, 9:48 PM
You have to totally train for that. you can go to these tantric sex courses where you can learn to visualise it and all that sutff with other men (its basically group sex in inner city arts-type loft spaces and u pay about $50). I only know cos I used to work on reception at this art space in san francisco. I never ever went to one.
If you wank a lot, all the time like for 40 years or so, you've practically got no chance of cumin in any way other than the one you've been used to for the last 2 decades.

fantuso
Nov 23, 2012, 10:37 PM
Remember the brain is the largest sex organ. You have to train it to ejaculate when touched a certain way. And yes as dafydd says it takes time and effort, a lot. It can be done if you practice it and of course hit just the right spot at the right time.

XxxpandedMind13
Nov 23, 2012, 11:37 PM
Maybe u need another person to physically b there. hubby can cum by riding my face alone, but if im just rimming he has to jack a little bit.

tenncuriousforfun
Nov 24, 2012, 4:53 PM
Cameras can't cum...
MAYBE IT IS THE CAMERA??:yikes2: