PDA

View Full Version : Male anal masturbation

Stephen1794
Nov 17, 2012, 8:51 AM
Tried it before bit wasn't really sure what I was doing. Is it really better than normal masturbation? Can someone tell me in detail how to go about it

soez2
Nov 17, 2012, 11:09 AM
Tried it before bit wasn't really sure what I was doing. Is it really better than normal masturbation? Can someone tell me in detail how to go about it

Not every male can achieve a high degree of pleasure, much less orgasm, via anal masturbation. However, it seems that those who do are wildly enthusiastic!

You might want to investigate some of the appliances specifically designed to stimulate the prostate. E.g. the Aneros.com prostate massagers. (No, I am not employed by/have stock in Aneros!) A few - probably a small minority - of males who use these devices, can achieve what is called a Super-O (very long and intense orgasm without ejaculation). Here are some accounts of user experiences, you have to decide for yourself how true they are. :)

https://www.aneros.com/forum/discussion/7097/my-first-super-orgasm-

Bi_Druid
Nov 17, 2012, 12:29 PM
http://sexisfun.net/blogs/2010/02/how-to-get-the-most-from-your-prostate-massager.html

I found this to be most informative and very useful

ErosUrge
Nov 17, 2012, 11:36 PM
To answer your question directly, it depends. More often than not, masturbating while being anally stimulated is more enjoyable and as you've read from the links provided here can truly make orgasms more intense and usually does. Still, regular masturbation can produce very intense orgasms without the use of toys or getting fucked. I would have to say though that I prefer the anal stimulation as it involves more and gives more pleasure. You'll find what works best for you if you keep experimenting.

Solar
Nov 18, 2012, 12:09 AM
I used a little blue vibrator, probably called a "pocket rocket" and almost lost it one time! That was scary. Tell the ER nurse that the vibes you hear are coming from my butt! Prior to that, heaven on Earth. Anal beads are nice too but I've always used a partner.

mattsbutt
Nov 19, 2012, 7:24 AM
Just put some KY on your finger and slide it in your butt during masturbation or sex. It feels so good and has given me some of the most intense orgasms of my life. The more I do it, the more I crave it. Now I am buying anal toys of increasingly larger sizes with hopes that I'll be able to take a real cock (if I can ever find a guy I'm attracted to that's interested).

bi4asplay
Dec 20, 2012, 9:50 AM
I love it. Most of the time that I am on here I am using a toy. I have one that is called a hot seat. It is a blow ball with an 8 inch dildo on the top, with a vibe that will rattle your teeth.I can just sit onit after I finally work it in.Most of the time it will bring me to climax without touching myself.Beads are great as well.

elian
Dec 20, 2012, 1:27 PM
OK well - it helps if you are already aroused. You need to use a GENEROUS amount of lube ( well enough that you don't hurt yourself - you will likely be "diddling" for a while and it may dry out). If you use fingers make sure they are trimmed. The first time I had an anal orgasm it took about 100 strokes with a small toy so I think it is safe to say that "not feeling anything" is very typical at first - you have to have patience. If you haven't orgasmed in a while (say like a week) the sensations of sex are much more immediate and pleasurable.

Breathing and muscle tension also seem to play a part in orgasm control..if you get close to feeling really good you will know what I am talking about.

Of course it is true that not everyone enjoys anal play, nothing wrong with that either - it's just very few things have made me whimper with pleasure in life when I've tried them.

Rest and hydration are also important in awkward positions..and no - I am not going to provide pics of awkward positions :)

chapsmccall
Mar 23, 2013, 8:39 PM
that dern sure makes me stttttuttttter