PDA

View Full Version : The cat is out of the bag....

guycurious
Jun 25, 2006, 6:04 PM
I CONFESSED !! My wife and I were at a hotel for the night after being at a wedding. The hotel room was a surprise for me. She made arrangements with the babysitter to watch the kids all night so we could have a night w/out kids.

Well, this morning I just couldn't take the weight anymore so I told her about my bi feelings. She said, "I already knew. It's no big deal for me. I figured you would tell me when you were ready."

The weight of the world has been lifted. I am a lot more relaxed about life for the moment......

wildangel
Jun 25, 2006, 6:41 PM
Congratulations on telling her and on having such an understanding spouse!

Flounder1967
Jun 25, 2006, 6:50 PM
I'm very glad for you. how did she find out

arana
Jun 25, 2006, 6:56 PM
Congratulations!!! :bounce: Sounds like you have a good women beside you.

glantern954
Jun 25, 2006, 7:10 PM
Congrats!

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 25, 2006, 7:15 PM
Oh wow! That is magnificant...Congratulations!!

jedinudist
Jun 25, 2006, 8:56 PM
Congratulations to both you and your wife!!!

It's nice out here isn't it... outside of that damned suffocating closet :)

And Kudos to your wife. It takes a special, loving spouse to accept you for who you are.

We wish you much love and prosperity :D

Blessed Be~

m.in.heels&hose
Jun 25, 2006, 9:41 PM
That is such great & wonderful news

its always a nice feeling to have "weight" lifted off your shoulders

congratulations on your coming out, and also for such an understanding wife

all the best luck from here on out
m.in.heels&hose

jenniferhell@hotmail
Jun 25, 2006, 9:45 PM
right the f on the wait will never be there agian im glad you finally opened up and discussed it with her :bibounce: :bipride:

:2cents: jennifer h

BiDallasCouple
Jun 25, 2006, 10:07 PM
Congrats... Its amazing the freedom you feel to be FINALLY open not only to yourself, but to the one you love. Cudos! JD :bigrin:

meteast chick
Jun 25, 2006, 11:46 PM
Congratulations on A) relieving your stress and B) being such a good judge of character!!!

Sure does feel good, doesn't it?

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxo
meteast

Haemoglobin
Jun 26, 2006, 9:54 AM
hmm...thats real great . . congrats.. :bigrin:

imashyguy
Jun 26, 2006, 10:07 AM
Thats awsome...congrats to you. I was in the very same position as you and had the same results and now we enjoy a much more fullfilling life together and you're right, the weight on my shoulders was so unbearable it almost killed me. Best advice...Tell me no secrets and i'll tell you no lies!!
Imashyguy :cool:

anne27
Jun 26, 2006, 11:47 AM
I CONFESSED !! My wife and I were at a hotel for the night after being at a wedding. The hotel room was a surprise for me. She made arrangements with the babysitter to watch the kids all night so we could have a night w/out kids.

Well, this morning I just couldn't take the weight anymore so I told her about my bi feelings. She said, "I already knew. It's no big deal for me. I figured you would tell me when you were ready."

The weight of the world has been lifted. I am a lot more relaxed about life for the moment......

I'm very happy for you! Women are truly amazing creatures, doncha think?

little clown
Jun 26, 2006, 11:59 AM
Hi Guycurious,

Congratulations!!

it must be a great relieve to have finally been able to share something that important with your wife.

Very wise of your wife to wait until you were ready to tell her, instead of trying to drag the information out of you.
I too, am a bit curious about what made your wife suspect it, but I guess that isn't so important.
I'm just glad that everything worked out so well for you.

Take care,
Dani

biecnal
Jun 26, 2006, 2:15 PM
Fantastic! :three: :flag4:

Nara_lovely
Jun 30, 2006, 12:13 AM
...ahh the anxiety we build for ourselves, the certainty that it will be a disaster.
It never ceases to amaze me, that those we are closest to are the ones we think will reject us the most.
So often it is not the case (and so sad to hear when it is!).

My recent separation was a catalyst for another attempt to explain to my parents about my lifestyle. Before, it had always been general convos about 'homosexuality' and the comments from my folks have been based on that.

This time, I approached it differently. This is who I am, always have been. My friends all know, and it's about time I just said so.

Funnily enough, my Mum responded with..."I have always felt you needed a wife more than a husband". HA! wow.

For anyone else who has or will face this...the knowing yourself is so important. My doubts evaporated years ago that I was bi. I count on those I am close to, to have the ability to accept me for me, ALL of me. I haven't been let down...but I have always looked for friendships with people who have excellent characteristics.

Guycurious: well done! Awesome lady! Yeehaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

codybear3
Jun 30, 2006, 12:20 AM
I am happy that you are free to be yourself... :paw: :paw:

BI BOYTOY
Jun 30, 2006, 2:01 AM

hey guy you have a keeper of coures you know that. :eek: CONGRATS man. :bibounce: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

biandu
Jun 30, 2006, 8:53 AM
That is wonderful news!

You don't realize how much it weighs on you..until it is lifted.

excellent for you and your wife.. hopefully the intimacy between the two of you will be even more connected----now that the 'secret' is outed and it appears she is comfortable with who you are.

x_Love_me_4_me_x
Jun 30, 2006, 7:37 PM
aww hunni i imagine that must have been so hard for you! I am glad she thinks supportive and positive about it. Go you!