PDA

View Full Version : Where to find a third.

zbbittle
Nov 17, 2012, 2:23 AM
I just recently told my fiancee(and only her) about my bisexual desires and she displayed an interested in watching me with another man. The problem is that we are from a small town rural area and I cannot be open about it with anyone else because I know how that will affect my family. My problem is finding someone else to join us. I don't know where or even how to find someone. I certainly don't trust the people on craigslist. Can anyone give me any advice?

Roderick9133
Nov 17, 2012, 9:00 AM
I am in the same boat! Your going to have to travel, I have not had a experience my self for the same reason but looks like I myself is going to have to travel hit me up we can chat about what the urges good luck..

BiJoe696
Nov 17, 2012, 10:41 AM
There is Lots & Lots of guys out there looking for a MMF 3 way. We have an ad on a site and get lots of requests by guys looking for a MMF, though per her choice we are as a couple looking for other couples. We like the site very much and have met some quality people thru the site, there is a link on my profile to our profile on the other site, but not sure if it is OK to post here so I will not at this time. Couples can use the site free, though limited usage. Singles pay to join, so get a much better hook up rates and a better "class" than you would on Craigs IMHO.
BTW, ads do work, met my wife over 25 years ago thru a Swing Mag ad. Ad worked purrrrrrrrrftec for us.

zigzig
Nov 17, 2012, 12:41 PM
You must use Internet sites. In small towns people gossip about everybody. It's safer to stay unrecognized if you go to a swinger club or some other gathering place, where nobody knows you. Good luck!

zbbittle
Nov 17, 2012, 1:50 PM
I understand that I will have to travel. What websites are best? Trusting a random internet stranger when they say they are clean is another issue. I want to be as safe as I can; I don't want to pass anything on to my fiancee.

Solar
Nov 18, 2012, 12:31 AM
Being a member of a local nudist club, we never had that problem. Oh, it might appear to be all nuts and berries and fresh air but the sexual undertone is unmistakeable. If you don't find them, they will find you, guaranteed. Lot of fun, everyone naked, all the time!

ErosUrge
Nov 18, 2012, 1:23 PM
there are several websites that you can post an ad to advertise what you're looking for. I'm not going to here as I'm not sure Drew would appreciate that. I sometimes connect with couples that way and have a couple of ads on these sites. In fact, one couple I get together with from time to time I met through one of these sites. You can get free membership but your options aren't as available to you unless you pay. And being in a rural area, you'll more than likely have to travel. However, you might be surprised to find someone in your own area or close to it. And has already been indicated, there are lots of guys looking for mmf connections. And there are those too who are only looking to make the connection to be with the women so you'll need to filter and make sure that the guy is bi....good luck.

zbbittle
Nov 19, 2012, 12:22 AM
Thanks for the advice guys. I am very happy to have found this site.

dickhand
Nov 19, 2012, 7:34 AM
I live in the same small town in rural Maine . AdultFriendFinder.com works for me . I have met with several couples , single men and women around the state with this website .