PDA

View Full Version : Need advice

just lonely
Nov 15, 2012, 6:59 PM
Does anybody have any tips on organizing a circle jerk? CL is no help, too many flakes or spam re-plies. I can not find any listings for existing groups on line. Maybe I need to move to a real city.

ErosUrge
Nov 16, 2012, 6:17 PM
you know, the last time I was in a circle jerk was when I was a teenager. I must admit that if there were one in my area, I would probably be interested. I don't think it's from not living in a city, but then again, citiies have greater numbers of guys so it should be more possible. And to add more, I actually know I would participate if there was one available. Now see what you've done with your question; it makes me wonder. No doubt it would be a major turn on.

Bisexual Explorer
Nov 18, 2012, 7:19 AM
Your profile says that you're interested in mutual JO and circle jerk. Why not hook up for some mutual JOs? If I lived closer I'd be happy to oblige. Then when you know your way around you can invite everyone to a circle jerk. Fair warning...cirlce jerks sometimes turn into MMMMMM orgies. Oh, maybe you already knew that.
Bisexual Explorer

guynice
Nov 18, 2012, 9:45 AM
There,s a group near me called Philyjacks. I went once,it was well run,safe,$10.00 to get in on a sunday afternoon. About 50 or 60 guys playing n jerking each other. No fucking or sucking allowed. I played with a couple guys balls n cocks as the played with me. I had a good tome. You might want to contact them to get some ideas. Let me know how you make out, Joe