PDA

View Full Version : Wow...some.Craigslist ads are out there...at least to me

biblkman
Nov 15, 2012, 3:57 PM
I've seen some alarming craigslist posts, they really concern me.

I try not to be judgemental and be accepting of all consensual adult sexual lifestyles, being a bisexual, biracial man sometimes I feel like its mu duty...but, I seen an ad that disturbed me.

The ad was a couple with the wife 5 months pregnant and they were looking for a hung male, didn't specify if they were seeking a straight or bi man, anyway they said they wanted a clean std free hiv- man who was willing to have raw ( unprotected ) sex.

And they wanted the man they were seeking to cum inside the pregnant wife.

I know a lot of craigslist ads are lurkers and fakes so I hope that this was one of those.

Ive read so many outrageous ads and I just shake my head sometimes, I am a very open minded person, and I go on craigslist cause I like to see posts from people who are like me or into similar things, its comforting , plus in case my lady gets in the mood for something freaky, I'm ready, but I never contact people without her approval.

I'm not saying if someone has different tastes that I have a problem, what I'm saying is ads like the one I mentioned really really disturb me...that's just soo risky !

dfwrkl75007
Nov 15, 2012, 4:44 PM
I saw one the other day where I guy was looking for someone with a big dog that would fuck him... *shakes head* :P

_Joe_
Nov 15, 2012, 4:53 PM
A Dog is better than a horse.

I've seen that one.

fredtyg
Nov 15, 2012, 5:57 PM
I've seen some weird ones, too. My take on it is I'm grateful people have a place like Craigslist to reach out to others with similar interests.

Not sure how well that works, though. I've replied to at least a couple ads from local guys that share the same kink as I'm into. None of them ever replied. Made me kind of nervous it might be some kind of setup.

just lonely
Nov 15, 2012, 6:25 PM
I see some that say "the door is unlocked, the lights are off, just walk in and fuck me". Sounds too much like rape.

fredtyg
Nov 16, 2012, 11:04 AM
There's at least one guy in my area that has an ad like that posted all the time.

tenni
Nov 16, 2012, 12:26 PM
I can understand how you might find some of the ads uncomfortable. I guess all that we can do is not to respond to them. I can think of two types of ads that have been either dangerous or disrespectful. There is an ad that appears a lot where I live. The guy will push it up on the list even on the same day. There is a guy who posts an attack of his ad quite often. The original guy is asking for bareback sex, w/s and stuff. The complainer points out that the guy is diseased and nearly twenty years older than he presents himself.Clearly there is something "different" about the original guy posting every day and often another one within a hour for months and months. I guess if you have not read the ads before you might be taken in by the ad?

There was another ad recently with a photo of the guy's uncut dick with lots of foreskin hanging down. The foreskin opening was small and "different" but so what. Over here, a lot of us are cut and this type of foreskin is not seen often. Two guys posted ads stating how ugly the penis looked and the guy shouldn't post such photos. I found that offensive and slurring of the poor guy who originally posted his dick. I posted an ad telling the two of them to grow up and it looked ok to me...lol (not my exact wording though)

Most often, I just read them and ignore them though.

gladius
Nov 16, 2012, 1:02 PM
Oddball that I am, I go to craigslist to find good used tools. Oh well.

EnderW
Nov 16, 2012, 1:10 PM
^ *Contemplates making a really bad pun*

virginia123
Nov 16, 2012, 1:18 PM
If you are looking for "kinky", look at www.fetlife.com (http://www.fetlife.com)

guyinphilly
Nov 16, 2012, 2:30 PM
I couldn't find a decent car on Craigslist (five year old pics and inaccurate descriptions) so why would I expect anything more from personal ads.....so i just read them and laugh

NjbiGuy01
Nov 16, 2012, 4:07 PM
I have actually met a few people through Craigslist that were very nice folks. Had dinner, drinks, and good sex. I'm a male who pretty much seeks a couple wanting to ad a bi male to the mix. I look at the MM and MM4M as well as M4MF ads, and boy, they are out there.....same as mentioned here: "room unlocked, lights off, come in and fuck me..." eh, pass.....I did meet a great massage therapist through there who was "tops" and I see him fairly often. Socially, it seems the losers of the world congregate there...

kidgloves12
Nov 18, 2012, 11:21 AM
It seems like almost every craigslist add, sexual or non-sexual is a not soo "subtle" request for drugs. I didn't know the "code" words until I read an article about this about a year ago.

dick_pumper
Nov 19, 2012, 12:46 PM
I've looked at Craigslist and responded to a few ads, but generally I never get a response back so am I that bad/ugly? Or are they just come ons? Some are way out there on the kink meter. One I saw was a guy wanting someone to eat his dirty ass, and he said he might fart or shit while you were doing it. Yeah, makes me want to respond quickly....NOT. And sometimes if you do get a response it is to go to a site cause the guy doesn't post to craigslist he only will respond to you on this other site. Or the ones that want "Generous" men. Basically hookers.
So mainly I just look at some of the pics now.

fredtyg
Nov 19, 2012, 1:01 PM
I've looked at Craigslist and responded to a few ads, but generally I never get a response back so am I that bad/ugly? Or are they just come ons? Some are way out there on the kink meter. . And sometimes if you do get a response it is to go to a site cause the guy doesn't post to craigslist he only will respond to you on this other site. Or the ones that want "Generous" men. Basically hookers.

I suspect may of the people who don't respond just lose their nerve. They're likely nervous when they post the ad, then get a response and they really freak out!

I like it that people of just about any kind of taste or kink can use Craigslist to find other like minded folks. Probably doesn't work that well after all is said and done, but it's good they have a venue to communicate with others.

The ones where you're directed to a web site are spam, at best. Commercial operations or phishing web sites trying to get your personal info and money at worst.

NjbiGuy01
Nov 19, 2012, 5:55 PM
I've looked at Craigslist and responded to a few ads, but generally I never get a response back so am I that bad/ugly? Or are they just come ons? Some are way out there on the kink meter. One I saw was a guy wanting someone to eat his dirty ass, and he said he might fart or shit while you were doing it. Yeah, makes me want to respond quickly....NOT. And sometimes if you do get a response it is to go to a site cause the guy doesn't post to craigslist he only will respond to you on this other site. Or the ones that want "Generous" men. Basically hookers.

Nope, lots of people post that live in a fantasy world. Guys hoping they can "accidently" have you pick up their wives, or maybe present you to her and things might happen. Many flakes, many time wasters, and lots of scary people. Go with care.....

12voltman59
Nov 20, 2012, 9:19 AM
I did post up to sell a car I had for sale on CL a few years ago--that worked out well---the ad was posted and I got a few responses and within four hours or so of posting the ad---someone was driving off with my old car and I had an amount of cash in hand that was to my liking--but we have had a few sad incidents around my area where people were either drawn to a place where something they wanted was for sale--or people had posted up things they were offering for sale and the responders came to their homes and in both sorts of situations---a number of people got robbed--a woman was raped in one case and a several people murdered--so you surely have to be really careful just when dealing with those sorts of ads on there----I really don't think that based on those things happening----I would much trust it as a forum to meet someone for "a hook up" of any sort. There were several guys responsible for those murders earlier this year and they both just plead out in court and got sentenced to life in prison.

I really don't think that I have much faith in CL.

pepperjack
Nov 25, 2012, 1:44 PM
Got to admit, I've seen some bizarre, even disgusting posts on there but recently got lucky a couple of times. Just returned home from my 2nd encounter & damn did I enjoy sucking his cock! We agreed to keep him on the back burner for future times. Was going through a phase where I was questioning my bisexuality, feeling exclusively hetero. This experience just brought everything back to the forefront. Kind of ironic & interesting how every woman I've tried to connect with on there turned out to be fake, a scammer!