PDA

View Full Version : Large cock

blugirl789
Nov 14, 2012, 3:54 PM
I cannot seem to find flavored condoms for larger cocks. The normal flavored ones just don't fit. Any wisdom or tips would be awesome! Any other tips when it comes to practicing any form of safer oral sex is also great here. Like anal and vaginal. Thanks for any help!

tenncuriousforfun
Nov 16, 2012, 6:20 PM
Where did you find a large cock? I've seen very few on this site, I'm jealous!
I cannot seem to find flavored condoms for larger cocks. The normal flavored ones just don't fit. Any wisdom or tips would be awesome! Any other tips when it comes to practicing any form of safer oral sex is also great here. Like anal and vaginal. Thanks for any help!

ExSailor
Nov 16, 2012, 10:23 PM
Latex tastes nasty even the flavored type. Just suck him off without a condom you'll be able to actually taste his cock and he'll like it more.

Waylon
Nov 17, 2012, 12:13 AM
^^^^^
I agree.

eitherway<3
Nov 17, 2012, 5:22 PM
You can put flavored lube on the condom, its a safe bj, tastes good and Is very sloppy ;) hope this helps!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 17, 2012, 8:02 PM
Ewwwww. Flavored condoms are Nasty, even when ya take em off to suck him. :eek2:
I can tell you where to get large sized condoms wholesale if you like? Drop me an IM..:}
Cat

blugirl789
Nov 18, 2012, 9:44 AM
that sounds like a great idea eitherway.

i would love, love to do it all unprotected. but none of us are exclusive, and i don't feel like dealing with the stress of an std. but omg!!! it's hard not to want to lick it up when he unloads all over his chest after masturbating while i am doing other stuff. hehe. even with women. it's hard not to drink them up.

and look out for my message cat. we have been going through lots of condoms. and magnums are not cheap.

Apleasureseeker
Nov 19, 2012, 3:39 AM
Nearly every time I've sucked a man's cock, I've used condoms, so the taste of them is actually a turn-on to me.

blugirl789
Nov 19, 2012, 11:24 AM
i'm so glad i have been safe with this guy!!! what an asshole. so a friend of mine died over the weekend. and while i was at the funeral service, he sent me a pic of a girl he was interested in. he knew i was not doing well with this death. and on top of that, admitted to fooling around with this skank later that night. i saw pics of her on model mayem. they met, i'm sure they fucked, and now i feel like shit. gross. and this is why it is best to protect and play safe. needless to say, i am never speaking to this man again. i want to crush him though. so frustrating.

BICURIOUSONE69
Nov 19, 2012, 2:11 PM
Where did you find a large cock? I've seen very few on this site, I'm jealous!I HAVE ONE FOR YOU SWEETHEART.

blugirl789
Nov 19, 2012, 2:30 PM
this particular guy is 8-9" uncut and so thick i can't put my hand around it