PDA

View Full Version : Need convincing way to explain too wife

ckman314
Nov 13, 2012, 4:28 PM
My wife knows that I have been with men sexually and that I am still interested in being with men sexually but what she cant understand is why I don't consider myself "Gay" not that anything is wrong with that. I explained too her that my infatuation is more with cock I am attracted too a guy's cock (shape, size, balls) and not the guy. She cant understand because she thinks all cocks are ugly that I see some as being nice looking and some being ugly myself. I've tried explaining it too her that I see sex as just sex and sex knows no boundaries of race or gender its just two ( or sometimes more ) people getting off with each other

dickhand
Nov 13, 2012, 5:08 PM
You don't say what your relationship is with your wife . Is there still a physical relationship there ? If so , then should explain to her that you are bisexual and not gay or straight . Seems simple to me . If you are gay , then you are exclusively attracked to men . Are you not attracted to your wife ? I realize things are not black and white . Either gay or straight would be just that . Bisexual is that wonderful gray area inbetween ! Just my 2cents worth of opinion .