PDA

View Full Version : Drew! Sell stuff!

Lorcan
Jun 25, 2006, 12:23 AM
Here's an idea. Send a Main.Bisexual.Com tee-shirt design to http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/. They print it. You sell it. We buy it!

At least i would buy it.
:flag2:

Brian
Jun 25, 2006, 12:49 AM
Such an enthusiastic suggestion! Thanks, I'll think about that. :flag4:

- Drew :paw:

bigregory
Jun 25, 2006, 2:16 AM
I will take 1 m/m blue or green :three:

wildangel
Jun 25, 2006, 10:05 AM
Pink and black with multi-colored polka dots adult x-s for me!

Great idea Lorcan!! I mean, what better way to say "I'm bi!" than to wear an "I'm bi!" tee-shirt?

ghytifrdnr
Jun 25, 2006, 2:00 PM
It would be nice if there were a design that was instantly recognisable to bi's, but not to the non-cognoscenti.(sp?)

SweetBlackAngel
Jun 25, 2006, 2:36 PM
Here's an idea. Send a Main.Bisexual.Com tee-shirt design to http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/. They print it. You sell it. We buy it!

At least i would buy it.
:flag2:

Cool idea! I love t-shirts. I'd buy one. A great way to help support the site, yeah? :bipride:

Avocado
Jun 25, 2006, 5:18 PM
It would be nice if there were a design that was instantly recognisable to bi's, but not to the non-cognoscenti.(sp?)

To be honest I reckon both the triangles and the tri-colour come under that category, certainly when it comes to straight people.

Lorcan
Jun 25, 2006, 5:19 PM
Cool idea! I love t-shirts. I'd buy one. A great way to help support the site, yeah? :bipride:

Well that's what I thought. If it has the words "main.bisexual.com" on it, then more bi's would see it... sign up for this site... maybe buy their own tee-shirt. Plus, these would be bi's your area.

bumper stickers would work too.

Maybe ones without the words for the people not "out".

ScifiBiJen
Jun 25, 2006, 5:59 PM
There's already a decent boat-load of bi merchandise on cafepress.com... triangles, tricolor, sayings, etc. I just got a shirt made to look like a baseball jersey that says "Kinsey 3" on it. A lot of generalized queer pride stuff too.

If there was something like a shirt or sticker (like i mentioned in the ads thread), that specifically said "bisexual.com" I'd def consider it.

But that's not to say there's a lack of bi merchandise already out there.

:flag1:

allbimyself
Jun 25, 2006, 6:17 PM
I just got a shirt made to look like a baseball jersey that says "Kinsey 3" on it.OMG, that's great! I want one.

Lorcan
Jun 25, 2006, 7:35 PM
If there was something like a shirt or sticker (like i mentioned in the ads thread), that specifically said "bisexual.com" I'd def consider it.

I'm sorry SciBiJen. I didn't read the ads thread except for for the initial post. But... great minds think alike :bigrin:

ScifiBiJen
Jun 25, 2006, 7:49 PM
allbimyself: here's a link to the Kinsey shirts (http://www.cafepress.com/magentastudios/18378) for you.

No worries Lorcan. Great minds do think alike :bigrin:

:flag1:

DÆMØN
Jun 26, 2006, 9:12 AM
RATINGS AS PER THE KINSEY SCALE
-compiled for those who don't quite get it-
0- Exclusively heterosexual

1- Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2- Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3- Equally heterosexual and homosexual

4- Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

5- Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

6- Exclusively homosexual

jedinudist
Jun 26, 2006, 6:35 PM
Since we're offering up suggestions,

I'll take a nice dark blue shirt with

"I'm Bi and proud" size XL

and one matching blue with

"I LOVE my Bi Husband" Medium

The words could be in the bi-colors!

I'd even try to design it!!!

Lorcan
Jun 26, 2006, 9:46 PM
I am thinking of making a tee shirt that says "Born Bi", maybe on top of a Bi flag. If i do make it, you'll see it.

But i want some Bisexual.com merchandise!

phatchic
Jun 26, 2006, 10:28 PM
[QUOTE=ScifiBiJen]allbimyself: here's a link to the Kinsey shirts (http://www.cafepress.com/magentastudios/18378) for you.

What about those of us in the "larger than average" category? Oh well, maybe it's a sign. :tong:

codybear3
Jun 27, 2006, 1:57 AM

I'll take two t-shirts...Make one a small cuz I wanna "squeeze" SweetBlackAngel into one cuz I know how delicious that wonderful figure will look in a tight tee...Make the other a size 3-X so she and I can wear it at the same time... :bigrin: :paw: :paw:

Avocado
Jun 27, 2006, 4:30 AM
Since we're offering up suggestions,

I'll take a nice dark blue shirt with

"I'm Bi and proud" size XL

and one matching blue with

"I LOVE my Bi Husband" Medium

The words could be in the bi-colors!

I'd even try to design it!!!

I could get the former for myself and when we're married the latter for my fiancee :bigrin: