PDA

View Full Version : Tips wanted - how can my boyfriend and I simulate m-m and f-f sex?

Bigirlandbiboy
Nov 1, 2012, 9:50 PM
I'm posting way too much for someone whose new to this site lol but I was hoping to get some more great advice :) My boyfriend and I have talked a lot about our mutual bisexuality in the last few days, and we've decided that we're not ready to have group sex or individual m-m or f-f sex yet, and that we want to wait another 6 months.

As such, we are focussing in the mean time on simulating what each other loves about mm and ff sex through lots and lots of talking and experimentation. So far we've just tried toys and role play, and despite it being pretty tame we both loved it. So I was hoping to get some ideas on what to try next?

MrMustard
Nov 2, 2012, 1:08 AM
Hi BiGirl.

You can get a decent strap-on for MM side of things, we have a Leather Strap on with a few different Dongs, and a Feldoe as well, both are a hoot.
Not sure about the FF side though.. one of the lovely Ladies here will advise in due course I guess :)

Enjoy.

BiJoe696
Nov 2, 2012, 7:13 AM
Strap on has been fun for us sometimes too. We both enjoy it once in a while. As far as the FF thing, we have done like a modified 69 where we suck on each others nipples at the same time and that could perhaps be enjoyed as you each sucking on F's nipple? She can enjoy the oral pleasures a woman would give to her directing you doing her as she desires? If you want to take it further perhaps dressing for the different roles ?
Its all about having fun, go for it.

Bigirlandbiboy
Nov 2, 2012, 9:01 AM
Thanks for the ideas! I'm pretty set on getting a strap on, you guys know any good models/brands? (sorry quite noobish at this lol)

Neonaught
Nov 2, 2012, 9:07 AM
Good suggestions so far! As for the FF side consider investing in a Fleshlight with a vagina orafice. I own several and they feel so much like the real thing it's scarey! Enjoy!

welickit
Nov 2, 2012, 10:30 AM
You seem to be on the right track, especially where being open and honest with each other is concerned. We would add that you could blow him then kiss him with his cum (snowball) and/or have him eat you after you have sex (cream pie) as for other stuff, you could give him rim jobs which would simulate eating another woman. Buying and enjoying a double ended dildo together might also be an idea. Let your mind run wild and enjoy.

tenni
Nov 2, 2012, 11:53 AM
I suppose that all the ideas above are great ideas to explore. One question though is does he want to be penetrated? Not all bi guys want that. What does he want done to him sexually by a man that you want to simulate?

Beefeater
Nov 2, 2012, 12:39 PM
I'm posting way too much for someone whose new to this site lol but I was hoping to get some more great advice :) My boyfriend and I have talked a lot about our mutual bisexuality in the last few days, and we've decided that we're not ready to have group sex or individual m-m or f-f sex yet, and that we want to wait another 6 months.

As such, we are focussing in the mean time on simulating what each other loves about mm and ff sex through lots and lots of talking and experimentation. So far we've just tried toys and role play, and despite it being pretty tame we both loved it. So I was hoping to get some ideas on what to try next?

Since I'm bi and my wife is str8, I can only speak to the male side of things. My wife knows I'm bi but doesn't want me playing with others for a variety of reasons so, she indulges my bi side in several ways.

When your husband is making love to you, stick your thumb or a dildo in his mouth and talk to him as another man would. Say things like, "Oh yeah man! Suck my my cock! That feels soooo good! I love how your mouth feels on my big, hard cock!'' It gives the illusion of having another man in bed with you.

As was already suggested, do his ass with a starp-on and have him go down on you after he reaches orgasm inside your vagina (creampie) or if he cums in your mouth, have him kiss you and share it with him (snowball). If you have more than one dildo, he can suck on it as you do him anally.

Short of inviting another bi woman into your bed, I really can't offer any suggestions on how to simulate F to F sex.

Bigirlandbiboy
Nov 3, 2012, 2:07 AM
These are all great suggestions and as he loved being penetrated I will definitely give them all a try! The only trouble for me is that I really am more drawn to the female body. I looove boobs, soft lips, little curves, cheeky smiles, piercings and tattoos. The actual sensations of FF sex are only really half the appeal to me :S

Wynlvr1
Nov 3, 2012, 12:23 PM
One position/role play is when we have sex in the missionary position but only me , the man, is on his back with legs spread open and she is on top of me with legs closed and pretends to fuck me. It's a great gender bender....

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 3, 2012, 4:16 PM
Check out www.Extremerestraints.com, www.SheVibe.com, www.TooTimid.com, and
http://www.healthyandactive.com/new-arrivals.html

These guys have some Great products..:}
Enjoy!
Cat

MrMustard
Nov 4, 2012, 3:29 AM
Hey BiGirl,

We got a cheap strap on to start with, to see if we liked it, after about a year we spent top dollar on a Leather Harness, cant remember the site we got it from but it was an Aussie guy that makes them here, its a great harness..... then we just got a few good quality dildos to fit, we have the big Feldoe... and also the real feel ones that are almost like a real penis, Kinda....

Best to go into a store for a look as some of the dildo's are huge when you actually get them... I made that mistake !! but shop about online as the price difference vary a shitload here in Oz.

Enjoy

curious_m_18
Nov 6, 2012, 8:03 AM
I know this has already been sort of suggested, but an ex of mine would feed me a dildo and jerk me off at the same time and every now and then she would also suck on the dildo and we would share it. While i never thought of sharing her the whole thing made my cum really quickly and really hard!