PDA

View Full Version : James Bond in Skyfall - Bisexual?

BiPhone
Oct 29, 2012, 9:44 AM
Hi! I had the pleasure of seeing "Skyfall" this weekend and in one scene (minor spoilers) the villian has Bond tied to a chair and touches him in a sexual way and says someting in the line of "...there is a first time for everything" and Bond replies "What makes you think this is my first time?"

I think maybe it is just a funny answer to what he said but I know Daniel Craig have said in the past that it would be a good idea to have a Bond where he is kinda bisexual. And HE himself have said that he dont belive in sexual barriers, anyway. I think it is a great scene and love that it is so ambigous to the viewer :)

What do you guys think?

Realist
Oct 29, 2012, 9:52 AM
I admit I've always been a fan of ladies playing, but it'd be refreshing to see the guys involved, too! Guys doing IT seems to have been such a taboo in the past. Maybe things are getting better!

I want to see that movie, too.

Gearbox
Oct 29, 2012, 10:23 AM
I think it's damn sexy of him to at least not get all insecure when a man tries to sexualy intimidate him. Maybe Bond was trained for ALL kinds of psychological abuse from master criminals?lol
Bi males could do with a good sexualy secure role model IMO. I want to watch it now just for that scene, so if that's why it was included, job done in my case.lol

pepperjack
Oct 29, 2012, 9:04 PM
Remember some almost identical dialogue in a Clint Eastwood flick during the 80's titled Tightrope. Clint plays a homicide detective on the trail of a serial killer,( natch! :rolleyes:), which leads him into a gay bar. While there, he's flirted with by patrons,one of whom taunts with " Why don't you try it? You might like it." Whereupon he responds in his trademark squinty-eyed, raspy-voiced manner....." How do you know I haven't tried it?" So, that trail was blazed long ago.:paw:

DiamondDog
Oct 30, 2012, 7:06 PM
If you want to see a movie with a bisexual mercenary or agent watch the movie The Matador. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365485/

pepperjack
Oct 31, 2012, 12:20 AM
And then, there's acclaimed actor, James Gandolfini's ( Tony Soprano ) performance as a gay hit-man in: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0236493/