PDA

View Full Version : New toy

tenncuriousforfun
Oct 27, 2012, 12:21 PM
So I bought a rather large butt plug thinking it would feel good, I was wrong. I don't know why, I've used toys close to the size of this 3" one and they felt pretty good. I got it in twice but only for a few seconds and couldn't take it. I had a lot of lube on it and on me and still no luck. I think I'm going to step back to a 2.5" wide one since I know I can get it in with pleasure. Any suggestion on a good one to use?

i_shoot_blanks
Oct 27, 2012, 2:56 PM
Learn to relax your sphincter muscles

cliffml
Oct 27, 2012, 3:03 PM
Use what's most comfortable for you, just relax and enjoy

tenncuriousforfun
Oct 27, 2012, 6:18 PM
I don't think relaxing is the problem, like I said, I used toy close to 3" before but this one just doesn't go in or feel good. I don't mind being stretched a bit but I don't want to be one of those guys I see on the internet that can take 6" plugs with no problem, that's just not me. Do you have any suggestion on pleasurable toy?

biGuy
Oct 27, 2012, 6:43 PM
Just keep on trying it each day. You will stretch out after a few days. Once you do keep doing it and it will feel great! Do you remember the first time you got fucked it probably hurt then too! Let me know how it goes.

cornholejoe
Oct 27, 2012, 7:21 PM
get one called 3 bumps for your rump starts out small and gets bigger as you go up ypur ass

tenncuriousforfun
Oct 28, 2012, 2:05 PM
Well, I have never been fucked before, still looking for my first time. As for the first time I inserted something it didn't really hurt, it was 1.5" wide dildo.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 28, 2012, 7:37 PM
Hon? Have you tried the softer Jelly type vibing dildos first? They are plyable and soft, quite smooth, and the vibing is Wonderful. Some butt plugs are too stiff and hard and Can cause discomfort. Try a smaller dildo, Plenty of lube, and a good desensitizer if you have to...but only a drop or two, thats all you'll need.
Good Luck sweetie, hope it helps. ;)
Cat

SwtLstyBi
Oct 28, 2012, 9:02 PM
I agree with Cat - the softer ones are MUCH more comfortable. Have not tried a vibrating one for anal use, though, might have to now. ;)

G

tenncuriousforfun
Oct 30, 2012, 9:49 PM
So I looked at this 3 hump thing and that scares me more than this thing I have. lol. I tried it again tonight with no luck. I can get to to widest point but no further. I'd settle for a big cock right now. lol
get one called 3 bumps for your rump starts out small and gets bigger as you go up ypur ass

Hank63
Oct 31, 2012, 9:50 AM
I love going to adult toy stores, two of the best purchases i have ever made are my "Monkey Rocker" and my "FleshLight"... They both are high quality and work fantastically.. i have enjoyed hours of pleasure and are well worth the cost...Below are links to the manufactures websites... Check them out I'm sure you will like them...Hank63

www.monkeyrocker.com

www.fleshlight.com (http://www.fleshlight.com/)

tenncuriousforfun
Nov 1, 2012, 8:10 PM
I'd love to have one of those, monkey rocker!
I love going to adult toy stores, two of the best purchases i have ever made are my "Monkey Rocker" and my "FleshLight"... They both are high quality and work fantastically.. i have enjoyed hours of pleasure and are well worth the cost...Below are links to the manufactures websites... Check them out I'm sure you will like them...Hank63

www.monkeyrocker.com (http://www.monkeyrocker.com)

www.fleshlight.com (http://www.fleshlight.com/)

bikiniman
Nov 1, 2012, 10:02 PM
I agree the monkey rocker looks awesome but how do you explain that one to your partner? Maybe try to pass it off as the latest "ab sculptor"?

tenncuriousforfun
Nov 2, 2012, 10:56 AM
I don't think she'd have a problem with it, probably want to ride me while I use it.

I agree the monkey rocker looks awesome but how do you explain that one to your partner? Maybe try to pass it off as the latest "ab sculptor"?

ShavedBalzz
Nov 2, 2012, 11:22 AM
Theres also beads etc that feel really good as well , Start small and work your way up.

tenncuriousforfun
Nov 2, 2012, 3:55 PM
So I got my new 3 inch wide butt plug in a today and it did not feel good at all. I thought maybe after the 4th or 5th time in it might start to feel better, I was wrong. I got it in probably 15 to 20 time for about 30 second each time and it never feel good. I decide to quite trying it and switched back to my regular dildo, its 2.25 in wide and 14 inches long. I think I'm going to buy a new plug thats around 2.5 inches wide, I think thats my max I'm comfortable with.

mnTIMIDguy
Nov 2, 2012, 11:09 PM
That Monkeyrocker......if the sex toy was not installed, would the monkeyrocker work as an office chair? 'thougth maybe I'd bring it to work and see if anyone recognized it. ;)

tenncuriousforfun
Nov 16, 2012, 6:31 PM
So I finally got my 3" one in for more and a few seconds, it wasn't bad but I think I've decided it's not for me. I'd rather go back to my 2.5" butt plug. I'm still looking for a big cock to ride or any other position we get into.