PDA

View Full Version : Any Married Bisexual Men with Boyfriend?

bisexualman1980
Oct 26, 2012, 8:43 PM
Hi. I'm new to this forum, but I was just wondering if anyone here is a married bisexual guy who also has a boyfriend of some sort. If so, how do you make it work? I think I would like to explore a poly relationship with a guy outside of my marriage to my wife. I'd like to have one guy rather than a host of random ones. Anyone have luck with that? Just curious. Thanks.

Good Mood
Oct 26, 2012, 9:29 PM
I'm in the same boat and will be interested to see what responses you. Thanks for posting!

regancd
Oct 26, 2012, 11:31 PM
I have been able to met two men who live alone and could host during lunch time. It has been wonderful.

biguy71
Oct 28, 2012, 12:43 PM
My wife and I are currently dating another bisexual couple. Does that count? It's actually not much different from other dating relationships that I've had, especially since we are both nvolved and don't have to hide anything from each other.

wnc_curious
Oct 28, 2012, 1:32 PM
I have a friend that I meet from time to time. It is a great relationship except that I don't get to meet as often as we would like.

jmoore0101
Oct 28, 2012, 6:20 PM
Hi, new here, first post. Been married over 20 years, had my first sexual experience with a guy two years ago. At first hooked up with lots of guys, several more than once. Eventually started seeing one exclusively. He's gay, but we agreed to see each other. I see him as often as I can, lives 10 miles away. I am not out to my wife and would not do it, but after she stopped enjoying sex, I became curious about trying it with another guy. As far as she knows, he is just another friend of mine. Have to balance the time we spend....some of it is on the dl and sometime she knows that we are going out for drinks or some other activity.

bisexualman1980
Oct 28, 2012, 7:43 PM
My wife and I are currently dating another bisexual couple. Does that count? It's actually not much different from other dating relationships that I've had, especially since we are both nvolved and don't have to hide anything from each other.

Yeah, that definitely counts. How does that work for you? What are your ground rules, if you don't mind sharing. Thanks!

bisexualman1980
Oct 28, 2012, 7:44 PM
Hi, new here, first post. Been married over 20 years, had my first sexual experience with a guy two years ago. At first hooked up with lots of guys, several more than once. Eventually started seeing one exclusively. He's gay, but we agreed to see each other. I see him as often as I can, lives 10 miles away. I am not out to my wife and would not do it, but after she stopped enjoying sex, I became curious about trying it with another guy. As far as she knows, he is just another friend of mine. Have to balance the time we spend....some of it is on the dl and sometime she knows that we are going out for drinks or some other activity.

I'm glad you found a way to make it work for you. I couldn't be dishonest about it myself, but I certainly don't judge.

ohbimale
Oct 29, 2012, 2:48 AM
I have a guy I meet with occassionally for oral sex. Wife does not participate. Only ground rule she has is she does not want to know.

Ebonybifemme7
Oct 29, 2012, 9:15 PM
Man, y'all do some freaky stuff. Its time for me to get the hell outta Wisconsin. My sex life up here is virtually non-existent.

bikurinpa
Oct 29, 2012, 10:11 PM
The best way to work it , is as if he is just a regular friend, a friend with benefits, for me, my wife knows I love fishing, and usually always have to go alone, she has even mentioned she wish I could find someone to go out with me, but my problem is finding a guy who is serious about m2m play and likes to do things outdoors like fishing. my area here seems to be extremely hard to find a DECENT guy who is serious and does not want to play games. These sites for me has produced for me absolutely no luck. My best chance is if I find someone by dumb luck and hope the conversation one days leads into sex with a man and that is extremely rare and hard to detect it in a guy if he may have thoughts also.

bisexualman1980
Oct 30, 2012, 5:27 AM
The best way to work it , is as if he is just a regular friend, a friend with benefits, for me, my wife knows I love fishing, and usually always have to go alone, she has even mentioned she wish I could find someone to go out with me, but my problem is finding a guy who is serious about m2m play and likes to do things outdoors like fishing. my area here seems to be extremely hard to find a DECENT guy who is serious and does not want to play games. These sites for me has produced for me absolutely no luck. My best chance is if I find someone by dumb luck and hope the conversation one days leads into sex with a man and that is extremely rare and hard to detect it in a guy if he may have thoughts also.

I agree with you about the friends part. The benefits are nice, but they have to come with someone who is a good person. Good luck finding someone yourself. I'm very happy for you that your wife is so cool about it.

lynn175
Nov 3, 2012, 1:30 AM
I have a boyfriend that I've been seeing for a year and a half. I confessed to my wife before we were married that I wanted to be intimate with a man. We talked about it quite a bit before I found my boyfriend. Our only rules are that I am honest about it and that we play safe during anal sex. I usually only see my boyfriend when my wife is out of town, which is often enough.

Solar
Nov 3, 2012, 1:42 AM
This probably doesn't count. I live in a place where bisexuality is the norm. My wife LOVES watching me with another guy and will do nice things to my anus while I am playing. Bonus, I get to watch her with other girls and she is a pro! Nice life.

bisexualman1980
Nov 4, 2012, 11:36 AM
This probably doesn't count. I live in a place where bisexuality is the norm. My wife LOVES watching me with another guy and will do nice things to my anus while I am playing. Bonus, I get to watch her with other girls and she is a pro! Nice life.

The norm! How cool! Jealous, but happy for you :)

a2smith09
Nov 4, 2012, 11:27 PM
I've got two guys I'm currently seeing. I like having regular playmates.

deadprofile69
Nov 4, 2012, 11:53 PM
I'm (or I should say WE) currently looking for a 'boyfriend' for me. I'm one of the lucky few whose wife WANTS to have a boyfriend. We play together, but once we find a regular we both like, I'm clear to sleep with him on my own. Same for her, since she's also bi. She'll get a girlfriend once we've played with her together a few times. Our boundary is no opposite-sex meetings without the other.

bisexualman1980
Nov 5, 2012, 7:53 PM
I'm (or I should say WE) currently looking for a 'boyfriend' for me. I'm one of the lucky few whose wife WANTS to have a boyfriend. We play together, but once we find a regular we both like, I'm clear to sleep with him on my own. Same for her, since she's also bi. She'll get a girlfriend once we've played with her together a few times. Our boundary is no opposite-sex meetings without the other.

I can understand the opposite-sex rule. That makes sense if you are both bisexual. That would work less well for me since my wife is straight. I have often thought it might be easier if she were bisexual as well. I think bi folks seem more wired to have more than one partner. My wife seems wired for monogamy, which is fine, but it makes it harder sometimes for me since I'm really not. How do you manage your time together, if you don't mind me asking. At any rate, congrats on your situation.

a2smith09
Nov 5, 2012, 10:31 PM

Actually my wife and I are in a similar situation and have the same rule. No opposite sex relationships. Actually i'm ok with her having an opposite sex relationship but she's not ok with me having one so neither of us do.

deadprofile69
Nov 6, 2012, 1:58 AM
We actively are pursuing single partners of both sexes right now to find the one within each that we're both compatible with. If one of us is at school or work or whatever, and the other wants to spend some 'quality time' with the same-sex partner we chose, then we're free to do so. The opposite-sex interactions will be together only. We make an effort (actually NOT much of an effort, since everything between us comes fairly naturally) to keep it fair as far as boys vs. girls and the time spent with each.

txmac
Nov 6, 2012, 6:37 PM
I'm in the same boat, and have been looking for a friend to explore my m2m sexuality with for some time... with no luck.

Shuggah
Nov 7, 2012, 10:43 AM
I,m new here but a long time Bi guy. I have a man friend who visits me weekly to satisfy my desire to suck his cock and for him to satisfy himself by fucking me, honours even I,d say. My wife knows nothing and I intend to keep it that way

luvtocum
Nov 9, 2012, 3:24 PM
I been married for 25 years, i have 4 people i play with on a regular basis. My wife doesn't know and would cut my cock off if she found out. Out of the 4 2 are a man and wife couple and the other 2 are regular suck buds. I see at least 2 of these people weekly and sometimes more in the summer. This past summer i swallowed my buds load 6 times in a week. Yea we like our cocks around here.

bisexualman1980
Nov 10, 2012, 7:55 AM
We actively are pursuing single partners of both sexes right now to find the one within each that we're both compatible with. If one of us is at school or work or whatever, and the other wants to spend some 'quality time' with the same-sex partner we chose, then we're free to do so. The opposite-sex interactions will be together only. We make an effort (actually NOT much of an effort, since everything between us comes fairly naturally) to keep it fair as far as boys vs. girls and the time spent with each.

That sounds like an excellent set of rules. It's funny how it is different when it is the opposite-sex third partner, but I think we all feel more intimidated by our significant other being with the opposite-sex partner because that person is running the same equipment we are. Good luck finding a guy and girl that you both feel strongly about as a couple.

deadprofile69
Nov 10, 2012, 7:27 PM
We actually just found a guy we both enjoyed and would like to develop more with, and are seeing a female socially who is pretty, we have a lot in common with (so we can all actually have a good time together in social settings), and who seems to be interested in pursuing things with us. We're pretty excited about where it looks like it's headed!

ExSailor
Nov 13, 2012, 6:22 PM
My girlfriend and I might as well be married. I have a male lover who I see at times alone, and we will have a 3 way at other times all together.

BiCplAz
Nov 14, 2012, 5:16 PM
I have a guy I meet with occassionally for oral sex. Wife does not participate. Only ground rule she has is she does not want to know.
Double dittos, and he's only 10 minutes away.