PDA

View Full Version : Can't seem to find someone

Notsosure69
Oct 26, 2012, 1:29 PM
Hello, I am a bi-curious happily married man! My wife is well aware of my curiosity and encourages it. Actually it turns her on. We have discussed it amongst ourselves for a long time! She wants me to find a friend with benefits. It just seems as though I can not find one! I have zero interest in one night stands or someone going behind their wives back. I do not look at men the same way I look at woman! I sometimes can not keep my eyes off the ladies ( which gets me in a bit of trouble from time to time) but I do not see men that way. Where she wants to be involved I feel there has to be a physical attraction not just sexual.

fredtyg
Oct 26, 2012, 7:29 PM
You may want to try joining either the Yahoo Bisexual Buddies (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BisexualBuddies/) or the Closed Loop Relationship (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Closed-Loop/) groups. All kinds of friendly folks there. It's tough finding guys, but at least in those groups you can look and discuss things with other like minded guys.

Notsosure69
Oct 27, 2012, 8:50 AM
Thanks I will look into it!

Bisexual Explorer
Oct 27, 2012, 8:53 AM
Finding partners takes a bit of time; be patient. I took me almost a year to find an excellent partner and friend. By putting so much emphasis on friendship, I think you've put the cart before the horse so to speak. Many, I hesitate to say most, of us on this website are here for the sex. I had plenty of male friends before joining bisexual.com. I joined to find male friends with whom to have sex. Try spicing up your profile and maybe adding a pic or two to generate responses and contact guys who seem interesting. Once you make contact, you can then message, chat, meet for coffee etc. and decide whether you want to go further.
Bisexual Explorer

Bob3567
Oct 27, 2012, 11:57 AM
Im in the Boston area, contact me and we can talk.

Realist
Oct 27, 2012, 8:35 PM
Just don't get too anxious and settle for less than you want.

I doubt if you'll ever be satisfied, if you don't stick to your ideals!

NakedInSeattle
Oct 28, 2012, 11:37 PM
Try SilverDaddies.com or Squirt.org ...i've found friends on both.

ShesBiHesStraight
Oct 29, 2012, 5:48 AM
I met my husband and my top 3 favorite lovers on Tagged.com

Notsosure69
Oct 29, 2012, 8:57 AM
I appreciate the advice! I will check out some of those sites. I don't feel putting a picture on profile will help much. It's not like I am going to show what we look like on a public site. Discretion is still a priority. I have no problem sending pics through private messages. Maybe I do need to switch up my profile, at least the wording. I guess my frustration lies in the fact that from what I have read on this site and others like it is that it's easier to get with a guy. Well I seem to have no problem gaining attention from the ladies. If I were not married I would be having a hell of time! My wife is all the woman I need! I won't lowers my expectations for a quick thrill. Maybe we are just destined to fantasize!!