PDA

View Full Version : What happens when u put Koala's in the nick?

darkeyes
Oct 21, 2012, 10:21 AM
Lesbianism!!! Or is it bisexuality with a lady preference?? http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/strewth-australia-rocked-by-lesbian-koala-revelation-437806.html and long nooky sesh's at that compared 2 wiv daddy... poor ole daddy Koala...

tenni
Oct 21, 2012, 10:55 AM
Ah,...so many possibilities ;)

The guys didn't shave.

The guys didn't freshen their mouth.

The guys paid the girls with extra leaves to see chic on chic action (kid'n).

I wonder how they assume that there is not same sex female action in the wild?

Annika L
Oct 21, 2012, 11:05 AM
One theory put forward by the researchers is that the females do it to attract males

Bwahahahaha!! Let me place money on the sex of that researcher....

darkeyes
Oct 21, 2012, 11:22 AM
I wonder how they assume that there is not same sex female action in the wild?
Me own view on that 1 is that it has just never been observed.. they like 2 do it privacy of ther own tree but in captivity frustration gets better of them and they say in Koala "Wot the hell.. c'mon babes..the buggers not goin' 'way an' they're not gonna let us outa here...cant wait ne longer.. so lets give those daft human pillocks a good show an have rite gud time wile we're at it..." Poor guy Koalas don't get a look in..:tongue: Wonder if they have been observed sittin' watchin alla this from another branch wiv tongue hangin' out and having lil tug on tinkle?:confused:

Gearbox
Oct 21, 2012, 12:36 PM
Females of the species are not suposed to enjoy sex enough to be lesbians. It puts outragious preasures on the males to actualy please them, and get their heads around the fact that 'sticking it up em' isn't 'the only fruit'.:rolleyes:
Those poor male pandas are prob feeling threatened by their shocking displays of clitoral fun, and are prob surfing E-bay for nipple clamps and fanny ticklers right now. Oh no wonder their birthrate is low.

darkeyes
Oct 21, 2012, 1:30 PM
Females of the species are not suposed to enjoy sex enough to be lesbians. It puts outragious preasures on the males to actualy please them, and get their heads around the fact that 'sticking it up em' isn't 'the only fruit'.:rolleyes:
Those poor male pandas are prob feeling threatened by their shocking displays of clitoral fun, and are prob surfing E-bay for nipple clamps and fanny ticklers right now. Oh no wonder their birthrate is low.
We talkin' koalas Gear not bloody pandas ya daft lummox:eek2:... tho goin by the Pandas at Edinburgh zoo 'e isn't gettin' ne eitha... nor she for that matter.. mayb they shud bring in another girly panda 2 spice things up a bit...;)

The Penguins get plenty tho.. they breed like ra... penguins...:bigrin:

Gearbox
Oct 21, 2012, 2:10 PM
We talkin' koalas Gear not bloody pandas ya daft lummox:eek2:... tho goin by the Pandas at Edinburgh zoo 'e isn't gettin' ne eitha... nor she for that matter.. mayb they shud bring in another girly panda 2 spice things up a bit...;)

The Penguins get plenty tho.. they breed like ra... penguins...:bigrin:
Now this is why I don't apply for zookeeper jobs.Lol
They prob should get some female pandas at Edinburgh zoo tho, just in case a bit of fem action does get the boys going. You never know.:tongue:

Is it any wonder that penguins turn slutty, the way even top nature presenters talk about them though?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg0vizpfB7k :rolleyes:

darkeyes
Oct 21, 2012, 3:46 PM
Now this is why I don't apply for zookeeper jobs.Lol
They prob should get some female pandas at Edinburgh zoo tho, just in case a bit of fem action does get the boys going. You never know.:tongue:

Is it any wonder that penguins turn slutty, the way even top nature presenters talk about them though?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg0vizpfB7k :rolleyes:Pandas don't like Pengies... lil Pengies throw poop at them... bad Pengies:eek2:... mayb thats wy they didnt get it on... u fancy bein' bear an covered in Pengie plop:yikes2:? They just not in2 scat.. Pengie or ne 1 elses...an' cant say I blame them.. phewwwwww...:eek2:

Gearbox
Oct 21, 2012, 5:46 PM
Well any bear that came on to me would have to be into scat. I'd fill my undies quick smart!:eek2: Unless it was a nice man bear of course, of the muscled hairy kind. They are lovely they are.lol
But if you ask me, those sh!t slinging penguins must have some kinky goings on when nobodies around to see. Just how did they develop a tallent for crapping on command? Hmmmmm?:rolleyes: