PDA

View Full Version : slowly slowly

cherry88
Oct 20, 2012, 6:34 AM
hi everyone i am starting a new thread as once again many thigns have changed.

my boyfriend and i are working it out.

it is being -extremely- exremely difficult for both of us actually. however we have a lot of things talked out and hashed out and agreed on and apologized for. hes still find with going to counseling. he has totally admitted that not discussing first is -not- the accepted thing to do even in open relationships he is not trying to avoid that or act like thats ok.

we have come a long way toward seeing each others viewpoint and reparing things although as i said its been very difficult.

this is -not- in any way the most difficiult thing i have done for someone i loved. however it is one of the more difficult things ive ever tried to do.

im not sure what will hapen but so far honestly it has been incredibly incredibly difficult but also it has been very intensely rewarding.

so, thanks for the good words and love here you have given me a lot of support in a really tryign time. still a lot i hope to learn so i wil be hanging around. i feel its making me a better pereson and better girlfriend (in this and future relationships) to consider these things, its not what i woujld have chosen but what in life is..

im really glad i am making the effort no matter what happens so thanks for the help so far. ok take care i'll be sticking around reading and stuff. :>

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 20, 2012, 2:19 PM
The more knowledge you have, the Better, Girlfriend. Keep on learning, and by all means, keep the lines of communication open and above board Always. Its your step towards acceptance and enlightenment..:}
Good Luck
Cat